Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) (85721 Views)

Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
fergie001:

Before that pre-intimacy with heavy concentration on the left b**bs,after spooning, you turn over to missionary with your mouth replacing your hands....and voila...this kind of ones you just need to cum inside...future tinx assured.

Gawd....you are very corrupt... God forbid
Kinq maker e Don reach this stage grin
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by pol67: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
ok
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Pink pino
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
fergie001:

Before that pre-intimacy with heavy concentration on the left b**bs,after spooning, you turn over to missionary with your mouth replacing your hands....and voila...this kind of ones you just need to cum inside...future tinx assured.

Gawd....you are very corrupt... God forbid
Una don spoil finish

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by MedicH: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ivanka

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why should he have the time for his daughter's boob? Ivanka doesn't understand that there's a way you dress for every occasion. I am disappointed.

You expected her to tie big head tie like your grandma?

You're too backwards. I pity your efulefu girlfriend...
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mutemenot:
Trump won't have time for that boob. It's only poor jobless men that flats their wife's boobs in weeks wink
All to get likes?

Ivanka is trump's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why should he have the time for his daughter's boob? Ivanka doesn't understand that there's a way you dress for every occasion. I am disappointed.

You clearly haven't been reading about trumps weird obsession with his daughter

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anyways! I have these refreshing body mists that last long for sale ! Available in 10 fragrances for both men and women.
265ml
Abuja
Whatsapp 09070923629

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abidob:
Now I see why trump has a tap mouth

embarassed Oga google her name,. she is Trump's daughter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by leo047: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
LadySarah:
For Nl boys that will come to bash Nigerian ladies,make sure your mothers boobs are standing like this or else you just bashed all the female members of your lineage grin grin
insecurity kill you there...show us your boobs
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by vibre: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Shut up and stop making foolish comment
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by LadySarah: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
leo047:
insecurity kill you there...show us your boobs

Kill you too.I have suckled 3 boys .bring ur partners own mek we compare.

Anuofia!
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
Jay5mie:

Sharap..

How many diplomatic occasions has your dressing taken you to?

I don't blame you, all you know is to grab balls.

You don shut her up now, if na Tiwa now, Una go dey shout olosho upandan, hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Stunting like my daddy

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mutemenot:
Trump won't have time for that boob. It's only poor jobless men that flats their wife's boobs in weeks wink
Mumu that is her daughter not the wife.. so may people are really confused in this life
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Makiiidagr8: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
and see attention she was able to garner
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Presidential Nipples

grin grin
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
AryaSand:
But she actually had a bra on.
yes
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
See Bigger Boobs
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Blondes Sabi get big breasts eh.
Chai.
She looks tantalizing
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Nevergree: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:
She probably just had the boo job and want to show them off. No 38 year old mother of 3 will have boobs standing firm like that

Dominique why are you pained because of trump daughter's dresses...?

I don't know the relationship between you and . Once he/she reports someone to you, you don't waste time to block the person.

Na your boyfriend or girlfriend
because no one know his/her gender.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
My type of Bobby... "Standing On The Promises of God" wink
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Gtuns(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
WalkerMichael:

You're a disgrace. Are you aware that she is trump's daughter?? Just because of FTC, you spit complete nonsense.

It is youth like him wole soyinka was referring to the other day

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Jay5mie:

Sharap..

How many diplomatic occasions has your dressing taken you to?

I don't blame you, all you know is to grab balls.
I am highly disappointed at this statement. It shows your level of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:
She probably just had the boo job and want to show them off. No 38 year old mother of 3 will have boobs standing firm like that
lol, your husband don flatten your own finish?
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mutemenot:
that's his daughter not his wife.
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
BabaIbo:
Alright
if you have land and you reside in north west, then sesame farming
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by BabaIbo: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kokaine:
if you have land and you reside in north west, then sesame farming

I have land in the east but I reside in the west, Lagos precisely
Re: Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) by olajide8(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.