Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard (18568 Views)

Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Threatens Google Over Rootstv YouTube Video / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by PapaBaby: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Thief
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by IamR: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Look at this Yahoo man..

You leave Timi Frank and be pursuing vanguard

Your actions shows you are a hardened criminal.

Femi falana a dubious thief..

Face Timing Frank and leave vanguard alone...

Ndi uchu.
In as much as I do not support any political party or candidate, that doesn't mean we should not say the right thing. I have read some of your posts, but you are more intelligent than this quoted post.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by psucc(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Let's see how it goes. But I think Vanguard Newspapers is just public address system used by Timi Frank to tell us what actually happened.

Also, FIRS had earlier threaten the said Frank and he frankly responded that he cannot be intimidated and even queried why FIRS instead of the Vice President who is on the eyes of the storm.

Here, the Vice President has also misfired. I guess the author, Timi Frank who happen to be an old friend, should have been the one here.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Afamed: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Look at this Yahoo man..

Face Timing Frank and leave vanguard alone...

Ndi uchu.
Pained IPOB warrior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Lagosfinder(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2019
People just believe anything, which is why Fake news spread fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Difrent: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2019
IPod, vanguard and timi frank in panic mode right now.......... Time to produce that evidences you claim to have or pay heavily for damages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Afamed: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2019
psucc:
Let's see how it goes. But I think Vanguard Newspapers is just public address system used by Timi Frank to tell us what actually happened.

Also, FIRS had earlier threaten the said Frank and he frankly responded that he cannot be intimidated and even queried why FIRS instead of the Vice President who is on the eyes of the storm.

Here, the Vice President has also misfired. I guess the author, Timi Frank who happen to be an old friend, should have been the one here.
Both of them will be a party in the case, that's how the law operates
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Omoslim26: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omoluabi no dey chest beat online, Omoluabi no dey condone Defamatory publication... Omoluabi takes you to court and wins you hands down, be like Omoluabi...

That Sophisticated Moronic Ipobian Vanguard Loud mouthed Editor just entered trap, FALANA SAN go sweat you of your few coins if you dont appologise and retract your IPOBian style lies and propaganda

one naira sense no just dey dis your long post
you go just cul down type rubbish with confidence you better shun bigotry on dis forum or face the wrath of thunder
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Eteka1(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Pigs and children of hate love and believe any fake news that aims to tarnish the reputation of our good VP. Vanguard should get ready to prove the malicious allegations or face the consequences of their actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2019
No be so ait retract?
Vanguard and it's tribalist board want to learn the hard way.

Newspaper publishing fake news like roadside bloggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by bosunjohns(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Hedonisco:
This crooked midget and fake pastor.

Vanguard would stand by its story. Do your worst.

Bloody thief.

You're a thief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by toplinetrtrend: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omoluabi no dey chest beat online, Omoluabi no dey condone Defamatory publication... Omoluabi takes you to court and wins you hands down, be like Omoluabi...

That Sophisticated Moronic Ipobian Vanguard Loud mouthed Editor just entered trap, FALANA SAN go sweat you of your few coins if you dont appologise and retract your IPOBian style lies and propaganda

Omoluabi doesn't make stupid senseless comments. Omoluabi makes use of his brain when reading so that he won't sound stupid. Omoluabi is not a political, tribal or religion slave. Omoluabi is unbiased in his views.

Since your life is opposite of the characteristics above, it means you are NOT an omoluabi. In fact, you are an opposite of everything that is good.

If not, you will recall that Vanguard was just reporting what Time Frank said. If your brain is as functional as you want people to believe, you will know that it isn't a case between VP for Visitation and Condolences Affairs and Vanguard, but a case between the VP and Timi Frank.

Last time I checked, Timi Frank was ready to go to court. So if dem born osinbajo well, let him sue Timi Frank to court. Then you will realize that you have been fooling yourself all these years.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by sparko1(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2019
AmazingELixir:
Nonsense !

Legal rascality at its peak, osinbade is about to perpetually damage his political future with this ill advised stunt.

In your legal opinion he should do what, he is already at the top, a two time vice president, what more could he want!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by olowo1995(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Hedonisco:

Bloody thief.

And that is if they have concrete evidence because they are dealing with the government nw

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by BabaO2: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2019
ursullalinda:
grin Tot it has to do with Timi Frank , Vanguard was just doing their work which is publishing, and Timi said he is ready for the court case. So they should just face him
That one is sick and frustrated. Can you allow Timi to touch or come near you?

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by iyatrustee(f): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2019
some of the comments above amaze me. Seems most people do not know about the offence of Libel and Libellous publication, I really hope Vanguard refuses to retract so they can be taken to court, that way, people would know to verify news before sharing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Lataability(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Dear Seun and his Editors, It looks like the motive of bringing drug related offences, where igbo are complicit, to the front page of your blog is stereotypical to say the least. I have gone through your crime section and found out that other crimes especially those committed abroad involving other tribes are grossly underreported in the manner drugs and igbo boys happen here. This is getting out of hand and we are going to make a serious case out of this. This is calumny of the highest order against a people and has no justification whatever. It is not wrong yo report crime as deterrence to further commission by unscrupulous elements but this is obviously targeted against discrediting a group of people, hence ill motivated.
A fellow countered me by citing example of reports on front page of scull mining and other rituals by predominantly Yorubas to establish impartiality on the part of the reports but you and I know that this has never been like the igbo drug thing and name checking and calling on Nairaland. Mr Seun, this is a kind entreaty, kindly call your editors to order or we are going to make big issues out of this. We may have to start with the mainstream media before seeking redress from appropriate quarters.
Thanks
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by SimDan95(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Afamed:

It's simple let them stand by their own words with evidence when they get to the court.
Ironically people like you don't know , an allegation you can't back up with evidence is punishable under the Nigerian law.
and how do u know he doesn't have evidence.

hypocrisy
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GavelSlam: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
grin
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by celeiyke: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

U know next to nothing
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mymadam(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
ursullalinda:
grin Tot it has to do with Timi Frank , Vanguard was just doing their work which is publishing, and Timi said he is ready for the court case. So they should just face him
No, not quite. BOTH the author (Timi Frank) and the publisher (Vanguard) are liable. Frank's letter is DEFINITELY on the way. Watch out!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by BRASH: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2019
festacman:
The HEAT generated from the tons of fake news items, jaundiced articles, mischievous interviews and pretentious prophesies that came up in the last 7 days or so against the person of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is enough to melt the hardest of steel.

How Osinbajo has managed to stay calm, sane and dignified in going about his official duties is a pointer to the fact that he is trully a man of God.

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Bizibi(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Nothing will happen in the end,some of us know there is systemic corruption now but I honestly don't care because Nigerians are gullible people.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by airminem(f): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Like PARTY LIKE PRESIDENT. LIKE PARTY LIKE VICE PRESIDENT. Say no to media gag
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by iamjavadem(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
They are coming for him too. DO NOT BE IN A HURRY.
Royalfurnitures:
Even if Vanguard retracts it, will people like Timi Frank so same? The cat is already out of the bag and Nigerians know it

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by TruthinAction: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2019
If the allegation is not true, then the first response is to charge Timi Frank to court and not to request him to retract his statement. Even if Osinbajo is guilty, let him enjoy his immunity clause like the others until he lives office. I believe this is a case of trying to give a dog a bad name in other to hang it. They are trying all means to remove Osinbajo so that what happened in Yaradua's time will not repeat itself.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Risingblue008(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Osibanjo is a mess,beside I hear say he want cross-carpet to Muslim to avoid .....
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by oluxy(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Hedonisco:

Bloody thief.

Sensileesnes in the highest order.
U are typical example.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by SalemCiti: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Lataability:
Dear Seun and his Editors, It looks like the motive of bringing drug related offences, where igbo are complicit, to the front page of your blog is stereotypical to say the least. I have gone through your crime section and found out that other crimes especially those committed abroad involving other tribes are grossly underreported in the manner drugs and igbo boys happen here. This is getting out of hand and we are going to make a serious case out of this. This is calumny of the highest order against a people and has no justification whatever. It is not wrong yo report crime as deterrence to further commission by unscrupulous elements but this is obviously targeted against discrediting a group of people, hence ill motivated.
A fellow countered me by citing example of reports on front page of scull mining and other rituals by predominantly Yorubas to establish impartiality on the part of the reports but you and I know that this has never been like the igbo drug thing and name checking and calling on Nairaland. Mr Seun, this is a kind entreaty, kindly call your editors to order or we are going to make big issues out of this. We may have to start with the mainstream media before seeking redress from appropriate quarters.
Thanks
And you deem it fit to bring this amusing comment and comedic threat of yours to this unrelated politics thread?! You just help to publicise what you feel you should discourage by this frivolous accusation of yours.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by sogodihno: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Lataability:
[s][/s]Dear Seun and his Editors, It looks like the motive of bringing drug related offences, where igbo are complicit, to the front page of your blog is stereotypical to say the least. I have gone through your crime section and found out that other crimes especially those committed abroad involving other tribes are grossly underreported in the manner drugs and igbo boys happen here. This is getting out of hand and we are going to make a serious case out of this. This is calumny of the highest order against a people and has no justification whatever. It is not wrong yo report crime as deterrence to further commission by unscrupulous elements but this is obviously targeted against discrediting a group of people, hence ill motivated.
Thanks[s][/s]

Trash and balderdash. Empty chest beater. Tueh!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Dagrace01(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Look at this Yahoo man..

Face Timi Frank and leave vanguard alone...

Ndi uchu.
But Falana is not a thief when he defended Sowore in the court yesterday abi?
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by FearGodinall: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2019
The ordercity of thieves in this incorruptible government is unthinkable,first it was Maina the pension thief,the Abachas' and now the NEMA thief. They forgot how they were hauling the same insult to GEJ and his government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.