Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard (18565 Views)

Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Threatens Google Over Rootstv YouTube Video / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mapet: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:
The story was credited to Timi Frank who has not denied it and the newspaper has every right to publish the statement and assertion of anyone without facts.

There's no law that says newspapers, bloggers and radio should publish what anyone says with facts as long as the person is quoted.

Asibanjo is a disgrace to lawyers, an embarrassment to Christian. A short devilish dwarf.

In saner climbs, he will give a press conference with the facts and auditing of FIRS accounts not trying to intimidate the newspaper with court case.

Idiot.

1. So you mean Nigerian law allows media to publish conjectures, rumors, falsehood and unverified stories grin grin grin grin grin grin
2. In saner climes you say? Timi would not try this rubbish in saner climes. Do you know the price for defamation in saner climes? Timi's great-grandchildren will cause him from the womb when the realise the gbese he'd incurred for them.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mapet: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I hope Osibanjo doesn't end like Awolowo, taking rat poison.

Why is hatred eating you up like acid on flesh? Were you even born in the days of Awolowo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
mapet:

Why is hatred eating you up like acid on flesh? Were you even born in the days of Awolowo?

You don't need to be born, to be aware of the shamefully and disastrous end of awolowo.

He died with so much regret though repercussions for his actions.

I only hope Osibanjo doesn't toe same path.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
mapet:

1. So you mean Nigerian law allows media to publish conjectures, rumors, falsehood and unverified stories grin grin grin grin grin grin
2. In saner climes you say? Timi would not try this rubbish in saner climes. Do you know the price for defamation in saner climes? Timi's great-grandchildren will cause him from the womb when the realise the gbese he'd incurred for them.
did Vanguard publish conjectures,rumours ,falsehood or did it report a recorded interview? what poo are you smoking dude!!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You don't need to be born, to be aware of the shamefully and disastrous end of awolowo.

According to Igbos, hateful, tribal and bigoted people, of course.

I hope you don't end up swallowing poison since you know so much about poison and swallowing poison.

Hateful, bigoted and tribal people don't die out, they reincarnate and pass on their evil traits to the next generation.. grin
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mapet: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

did Vanguard publish conjectures,rumours ,falsehood or did it report a recorded interview? what poo are you smoking dude!!!

...well I think expecting people like you to rationalise simple logic is like aiming too high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by meccuno: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
farem:

Dey there dey whine. So the best you people have is to draw contrast between one who is smiling like a monkey � and one who is busy attending to deep things. How have you exposed your level of reasoning!
so snapping pictures is your own way of showing how serious one is? Buhari has been snapping pictures but we know how intelligent he is when answering questions off point. You sir have only exposed your own level of reasoning not me.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

According to Igbos, hateful, tribal and bigoted people, of course.

I hope you don't end up swallowing poison since you know so much about poison and swallowing poison.

Hateful, bigoted and tribal people don't die out, they reincarnate and pass on their evil traits to the next generation.. grin

Pray for Osibanjo against eternal damnation.

That's all .

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
mapet:

...well I think expecting people like you to rationalise simple logic is like aiming too high.

did what you wrote make any sense to you a all? Did Vanguard manufacture fake stories about teh VP or did it report an interview? This is common sense

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mapet: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

did what you wrote make any sense to you a all? Did Vanguard manufacture fake stories about teh VP or did it report an interview? This is common sense

Common Sense? Pa Chukwudi pls just keep it at that snuff-levels grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by farem: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
meccuno:
[b]so snapping pictures is your own way of showing how serious one is? [/b]Buhari has been snapping pictures but we know how intelligent he is when answering questions off point. You sir have only exposed your own level of reasoning not me.

Why do you keep exposing your infirmity? You just confirmed your short memory by the bolded: the first line.
Who first used pictures in this engagement? Go back to regain your memory and then come back to me!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

There's a difference between an interview and knowingly publishing baseless, uninvestigated and unverified accusations.

What are you saying anyway? That's it's ok and normal to publish uninvestigated, uncorroborated and unsubstantiated accusations and allegation by anybody including you and even me?

You try very hard not to make sense, as usual..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between an interview and knowingly publishing baseless, uninvestigated and unverified accusations.

What are you saying anyway? That's it's ok and normal to publish uninvestigated, uncorroborated and unsubstantiated accusations and allegation by anybody including you and even me?

You try very hard not to make sense.

now did Vanguard publish an interview with Timi Frank ? Yes or No.You think anyone wins a case just by suing.You can see Timi Frank is even daring him.As long as all that Vanguard published in the interview was exactly what was said by Timi Frank then The VP has no case.He would lose woefully in court.IUf he is looking for whom to sue for Libel he should go ahead and sue Mr Frank
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by 7lives: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Saao:
Lol, now osibande don get mouth for his fellow southerner, if na northern cabal now, he go beg kneel and he no go say anything. Fear fear VP. Let him go to court, the court will last forever.

Just look at what you wrote, when last did you look at yourself in a mirror?.
You well so?.
Oshinbajo is too nice, I personally will not accept retraction from a hateful tabloid like vanguard.
By the time I slammed that cock and bull story outfit with a #90 billion naira libel, they will beg the devil to give them an office in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Afamed: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

This chukwudi44 has finally regained his voice from Atiku cum

In the past few days, a spate of reckless and malicious falsehoods have been peddled in the media against me by a group of malicious individuals.

The defamatory and misleading assertions invented by this clique have been making the social media rounds anonymously.

I have today instructed the commencement of legal action against two individuals, one Timi Frank and another Katch Ononuju, who have put their names to these odious falsehoods.

I will waive my constitutional immunity to enable the most robust adjudication of these claims of libel and malicious falsehood.
~YO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by meccuno: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
farem:

Why do you keep exposing your infirmity? You just confirmed your short memory by the bolded: the first line.
Who first used pictures in this engagement? Go back to regain your memory and then come back to me!
no time for back and forth. Please go and play with sand.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

now did Vanguard publish an interview with Timi Frank ? Yes or No.You think anyone wins a case just by suing.You can see Timi Frank is even daring him.As long as all that Vanguard published in the interview was exactly what was said by Timi Frank then The VP has no case.He would lose woefully in court.IUf he is looking for whom to sue for Libel he should go ahead and sue Mr Frank

In the Vanguard on-line of Thursday edition of May 4, 2017 we published a news item, titled ‘illegal oil deals: Clear yourself of corruption allegations, Group tells Sahara Energy Group

In which some unpleasant statements and insinuations were made concerning the person of Sahara Energy Group. We have since discovered the said report to be false and hereby retract the publication. We apologize to Sahara Energy Group and its management and regret the inconvenience the said publication may have caused. Once again accept our apology. Editor

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/retraction-5/

You are wrong, they've retracted and apologized for sourcing fake and unverified rubbish from groups and lying characters like this frank person.

This is how they publish uninvestigated and unverified stories and later apologize and retract their own failure and rubbish.

Grow up, you are too old to be spewing childish and elementary rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by 7lives: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:
the VP is a lawyer, a pastor and a Christian. He knows the law better than you or me.

Now here's the crux, vanguard didn't report or publish that the v.president did anything.

Vanguard published that Timi Frank said the VP did this. Nothing in law is wrong with that. If Timi Frank denies vanguard and vanguard doesn't have proof of that, then vanguard is on trouble. Vanguard only needs to make sure that they have hard evidence that Timi Frank gave the information.

Funny how you lebel me Igbo and VP hater. You're an ignorant, presumptuous fool.

And you believe that a professor of law, who is also a SAN will wake up one day, to face a news publication outfit, without the winning edge in place?.
Just thank God that Oshinbajo is not Olukoya or Bakare.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GavelSlam: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Awo lived to be 78.

He was minister of finance, premier of the western region.

The only kind of regret he might have is that your kind haven't received proper education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by deji17: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Vanguard is a known IPOB newspaper camouflaging as a National Paper. Its about time someone answer for their libelous publication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by FearGodinall: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

Another unverified story and retraction. Just imagine, what about doing basic journalism work by calling the church for verification and authentification? No, they just sit on social media and copy/paste all sorts of fake rubbish everyday.

They do this every day because they don't get sued or pay damages.
. You are not inteligent with your defence at all. Firstly, the instances you sighted are contrary to issues raised and echoed by Vanguard,here, Timi Frank never denied of granting the said interview which the media hause published, in fact, he's challenging to meet your ole vp in court, now you see why your defence is weak
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
FearGodinall:
. You are not inteligent with your defence at all. Firstly, the instances you sighted are contrary to issues raised and echoed by Vanguard,here, Timi Frank never denied of granting the said interview which the media hause published, in fact, he's challenging to meet your ole vp in court, now you see why your defence is weak

Still not making any sense, denying or not denying, it doesn't matter, the fact is, the Vanguard published false information made by other people just like Frank and later retracted and apologized for their own idiocy and journalistic practices.

Frank is utterly irrelevant, people are free to spew whatever rubbish and opinion they so desire, but Newspapers can not publish the same rubbish, especially claims and accusations that they can not back up with credible facts.

You can not dictate to the VP who to go after or not go after, you are just a layman on NL spewing rubbish that doesn't make sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by truthfulparrot(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omoluabi no dey chest beat online, Omoluabi no dey condone Defamatory publication... Omoluabi takes you to court and wins you hands down, be like Omoluabi...

That Sophisticated Moronic Ipobian Vanguard Loud mouthed Editor just entered trap, FALANA SAN go sweat you of your few coins if you dont appologise and retract your IPOBian style lies and propaganda

To the dunces and dumbos qouting me, this case is very simple.. FIRS directly deposits revenue to CBN's federation Account, if Bigoted Vanguard and Timi double lips have any evidence Proffessor Osinbajo SAN received through his account or that of his relative any money from The FIRS account or the Federation account, let them show up in court with evidence .. atleast we now have Freedom of Information Act at their dispossal to seek any document needed
It is very dangerous to trust Nigerian politicians and pastors. Why are you too quick to defend Osibanjo? Will you put this kind of defense if Osibanjo is from the South-East or South-South and is in PDP? It is rather sad that Nigerians now reasons along ethnic, party and religious lines.
I will save this post for reference in the future. I want to see your reaction if it turns out that Osibanjo hands are not clean.
Before you start shouting IPOB up and down, let me be quick to inform you that I am a proper omoluabi and will never use my left hand to point to my father's compound.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
truthfulparrot:
It is very dangerous to trust Nigerian politicians and pastors. Why are you too quick to defend Osibanjo? Will you put this kind of defense if Osibanjo is from the South-East or South-South and is in PDP? It is rather sad that Nigerians now reasons along ethnic, party and religious lines.

Trust them to inject tribalism and regional sentiments, please, this is not a tribal or bigoted discussion, move along if this is all you have to contribute.

During the build up to the election, Asiwaju Tinubu publicly arrogantly moved in bullion van into his residence. Efcc did not deemed it fit to investigate him. I will save this post for reference in the future. I want to see your reaction if it turns out that Osibanjo hands are not clean.

There is not a single law against you or any Nigerian to hire or rent Bullion vans to transport your money of valuables. If you are going to shout and yell at anything, come up with something like what he stole, from where and transported in the van.

Make up sensible and intelligent stories instad of ignorant gossips and rumors that makes no sense.

Before you start shouting IPOB up and down, let me be quick to inform you that I am a proper omoluabi and will never use my left hand to point to my father's compound.

Omoluabi of Yoruba people don't reference their tribe when they make their points, this is what Igbos do.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by solmusdesigns: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
truthfulparrot:
During the build up to the election, Asiwaju Tinubu publicly arrogantly moved in bullion van into his residence. Efcc did not deemed it fit to investigate him. I will save this post for reference in the future. I want to see your reaction if it turns out that Osibanjo hands are not clean.

Look when a man says come and prove how i stole your money in court you simple rejoice and gather your evidence to send him to prison not complain..

For your Information bullion van is available for private citizen who has the money , Tinubu became a private citizen 13 years ago, he has chains of investments, he was never convicted of any crime.. so its your responsibility to proof if you know the content of the bullion van and if its your money that its in it and not just call everybody a thief...

Some Igbos involve in crimes close to december and sell drugs, is it right if i call all igbos criminals and drug dealers without proof? hell No pastors and politicians steal.. but should we call all of them theives? NO,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Dagrace01(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

What concerns me with sowore issue.

He rot in jail to all I care.

If released, fine for him.
Okay ooooo
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by bIoodykiller: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Look when a man says come and prove how i stole your money in court you simple rejoice and gather your evidence to send him to prison not complain..

For your Information bullion van is available for private citizen who has the money , Tinubu became a private citizen 13 years ago, he has chains of investments, he was never convicted of any crime.. so its your responsibility to proof if you know the content of the bullion van and if its your money that its in it and not just call everybody a thief...

Some Igbos involve in crimes close to december and sell drugs, is it right if i call all igbos criminals and drug dealers without proof? heel No and sell drugspastors and politicians steal.. but should we call all of them theives? NO,
[/s]
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by truthfulparrot(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Some Igbos involve in crimes close to december and sell drugs, is it right if i call all igbos criminals and drug dealers without proof? heel No and sell drugspastors and politicians steal.. but should we call all of them theives? NO,
Why are guys getting paranoid. I never accused Tinubu or Oshibanjo of stealing any money, but movement of bullion van into the compound of a National leader on the eve of an election is a suspicious transaction. If it was a PDP chieftain that moved bullion van into his compound on the eve of an election, EFCC and security operatives would have stormed the compound.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by solmusdesigns: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Why are guys getting paranoid. I never accused Tinubu of stealing any money, but movement of bullion van into the compound of a National leader on the eve of an election is a suspicious transaction. If it was a PDP chieftain that moved bullion van into his compound on the eve of an election, EFCC and security operatives would have stormed the compound.

EFCC works on public petition, why not write them one to investigate Tinubu,, as a taxpayer you have every right . atleast Jonathan probed tinubu with CCBT and he was not found guilty so nothing stops you now
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by bIoodykiller: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

EFCC works on public petition, why not write them one to investigate Tinubu,, as a taxpayer you have every right . atleast Jonathan probed tinubu with CCBT and he was not found guilty so nothing stops you now
[/s]
trash trash trash latifataaaaa
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by truthfulparrot(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

Trust them to inject tribalism and regional sentiments, please, this is not a tribal or bigoted discussion, move along if this is all you have to contribute.

There is not a single law against you or any Nigerian to hire or rent Bullion vans to transport your money of valuables. If you are going to shout and yell at anything, come up with something like what he stole, from where and transported in the van.

Make up sensible and intelligent stories instad of ignorant gossips and rumors that makes no sense.

Omoluabi of Yoruba people don't reference their tribe when they make their points, this is what Igbos do.
Proper Omoluabi don't accused people without getting the fact. You failed to realized that I never accused Osibanjo or Tinubu of stealing any money. I am just warning that you can never trust politicians and pastors. I would rather keep my fingers crossed and watch.

I have soft spot for Osibanjo and pray that this is not political manipulation. My message is that we should not be sentimental. Let wait to see Timi provide evidence in court, if he has any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: None Of Our Governors Will Join APC / Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate / Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.