Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard (18573 Views)

Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Threatens Google Over Rootstv YouTube Video / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Proper Omoluabi don't accused people without getting the fact. You failed to realized that I never accused Osibanjo or Tinubu of stealing any money. I am just warning that you can never trust politicians and pastors. I would rather keep my fingers crossed and watch.

I have soft spot for Osibanjo and pray that this is not political manipulation. My message is that we should not be sentimental. Let wait to see Timi provide evidence in court, if he has any.

1. What's tribe or region got to do with the discussion?

2. What's Tinubu and bullion van got to do with the discussion?

3. What's omoluabi or tribe got to do with the discussion?

Stick to the discussion and stop distracting and derailing with rumors, gossips, Tinubu and tribal sentiments.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Why are guys getting paranoid. I never accused Tinubu or Oshibanjo of stealing any money, but movement of bullion van into the compound of a National leader on the eve of an election is a suspicious transaction. If it was a PDP chieftain that moved bullion van into his compound on the eve of an election, EFCC and security operatives would have stormed the compound.

You are the one getting paranoid over bullion van that you yourself as a private citizen like Tinubu can hire to transport your valuable.

He did not violate any law and you don't know and can not tell us what was in the van so why are you paranoid and obsessing over Tinubu and bullion van.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by Saao(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
7lives:

Just look at what you wrote, when last did you look at yourself in a mirror?.
You well so?.
Oshinbajo is too nice, I personally will not accept retraction from a hateful tabloid like vanguard.
By the time I slammed that cock and bull story outfit with a #90 billion naira libel, they will beg the devil to give them an office in hell.
see this one. I m very OK and don't comment if you don't have deep understanding of the topic. The man is a coward asslicking Mallams from the far North but can easily make noise when it comes to Christians South. I'm a Christian from the north, we don't care about their existence like those coward Yoruba do. You guys should wake up and act like men and not acting like slaves.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
mapet:

1. So you mean Nigerian law allows media to publish conjectures, rumors, falsehood and unverified stories grin grin grin grin grin grin
2. In saner climes you say? Timi would not try this rubbish in saner climes. Do you know the price for defamation in saner climes? Timi's great-grandchildren will cause him from the womb when the realise the gbese he'd incurred for them.
loooooolz, when someone squats on nairaland all day and thinks he knows the world's standards. So Timi Frank's allegation has become rumours?

Please do you follow president Trump's presidency? How he battles with "fake news" and all?

How many has he sued? Let's see how this pans out.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

You are wrong, they've retracted and apologized for sourcing fake and unverified rubbish from groups and lying characters like this frank person.

This is how they publish uninvestigated and unverified stories and later apologize and retract their own failure and rubbish.

yes, I get your point. Vanguard in this instance apologised for not authenticating their report before publication bad probably they didn't report it as alleged!

Now what's vanguard isn't publishing as facts verified but publishing as an allegation made by Timi Frank.

What the V president should do was ease a press statement.

If vanguard has an audio or visual recording of Timi Frank's statement, the vice president doesn't have a hold on him.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by NGpatriot: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:

What the V president should do was ease a press statement.

He did that already through his lawyers

If vanguard has an audio or visual recording of Timi Frank's statement, the vice president doesn't have a hold on him

Audio or no audio, it doesn't maker if they can not substantiate or present credible facts to base their story on.

It's called libel and defamation, hope you know the meaning and definition for both.

The person in question is a lawyer, a SAN to be exact so it's very obvious that the VP is more knowledgeable than you when it comes to law and jurisprudence.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
farem:

The bolded just exposes your irredeemable myopism. sorry for that. .

I don't think you know anything as journalists ethics.
Just think osinbanjo and falana will just be chasing shadow?

How about the Vanguard helping me to publicise the news that I said you raped your sister or daughter without due diligence?
your ignorance needs professional management if there's any hope of getting your failed logical ability to its default values.

Yes if you told a reporter that I raped anyone, he can publish under alleged. But has an obligation by journalism ethics to get my comment on the matter, if I failed to comment, it doesn't stop a media house from going ahead with the story under alleged.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

He did that already through his lawyers

Audio or no audio, it doesn't maker if they can not substantiate or present credible facts to base their story on.

It's called libel and defamation, hope you know the meaning and definition for both.

The person in question is a lawyer, a SAN to be exact so it's very obvious that the VP is more knowledgeable than you when it comes to law and jurisprudence.
lawyers dey do press statement cheesy grin

Digital boldness, no substance. Where the VP dey when his Government serially disobeys court ruling.

Where was the VP when Buhari said nation security will take a front seat to the rule of law? Loooooolz

SAN my ass, sorry yours!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by farem: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:
your ignorance needs professional management if there's any hope of getting your failed logical ability to its default values.

Yes if you told a reporter that I raped anyone, he can publish under alleged. But has an obligation by journalism ethics to get my comment on the matter, if I failed to comment, it doesn't stop a media house from going ahead with the story under alleged.

Mr professional management, and here is what your stupidity has landed you. I know you have brain than those in Vanguard, right?
See am http://igberetvnews.com/1023086/breaking-vanguard-apologizes-vp-osinbajo/

I can't understand those taking sniper for another person's headache
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by psucc(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
mapet:

Misfired? You think Osinbajo with his legal experience will engage in a fight without strategic thinking? Have you asked yourself, how come it was only Vanguard that published such statement. Going first after Vanguard is a logical move. From Vanguard to Timi is more or less increasing the pay-back.
Timi has asked the VP to sue him as he is ready and willing to meet him in the court
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by 7lives: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Saao:
see this one. I m very OK and don't comment if you don't have deep understanding of the topic. The man is a coward asslicking Mallams from the far North but can easily make noise when it comes to Christians South. I'm a Christian from the north, we don't care about their existence like those coward Yoruba do. You guys should wake up and act like men and not acting like slaves.

Christian south? so publishing lies against others is part of Christianity, thank God I'm not a member of your church.
Oshinbajo should deal ruthlessly with vanguard newspaper, vanguard should be made a scape goat.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
farem:

Mr professional management, and here is what your stupidity has landed you. I know you have brain than those in Vanguard, right?
See am http://igberetvnews.com/1023086/breaking-vanguard-apologizes-vp-osinbajo/

I can't understand those taking sniper for another person's headache
you're either born with a brain lesson or developed one from infancy.

If vanguard apologised, it meant they don't have any evidence on Timi Frank alleging it and they also published it as verified fact instead of stating it as a statement from Timi Frank with verifiable evidence.

This might be too much for your inelastic brain to decipher. But then, I understand you haven't read much outside nairaland front pages and gossip sections all your life.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by olasunky15(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Hedonisco:
This crooked midget and fake pastor.

Vanguard would stand by its story. Do your worst.

Bloody thief.
They have retracted it and apologized.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by farem: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
GhostWisperer:
you're either born with[b] a brain lesson or developed[/b] one from infancy.

If vanguard apologised, it meant they don't have any evidence on Timi Frank alleging it and they also published it as verified fact instead of stating it as a statement from Timi Frank with verifiable evidence.

This might be too much for your inelastic brain to decipher. But then, I understand you haven't read much outside nairaland front pages and gossip sections all your life.

When I checked on your first line, I simply gave up on you!

First go and understand the words you use. Then come back and understand me!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
farem:

When I checked on your first line, I simply gave up on you!

First go and understand the words you use. Then come back and understand me!
and the hypocritical snowflake hides under typos.

Lesion for lesson. Loooooolz.

And he doesn't even have a hold on reality. Trying to understand you is like unraveling why people go mad.
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by farem: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
GhostWisperer:
and the hypocritical snowflake hides under typos.

Lesion for lesson. Loooooolz.

And he doesn't even have a hold on reality. Trying to understand you is like unraveling why people go mad.

If someone needs to help you out of idiocy, what really can come out of you?

Lesion, one.
Is that the only folly committed in that place?
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
farem:

If someone needs to help you out of idiocy, what really can come out of you?

Lesion, one.
Is that the only folly committed in that place?
Maybe you're just using nairaland to offset the deficit of your birth!

But from your posts, it's clear your breeding is inferior to a stray street dog! Get off social media and learn to love yourself.

Son of the damned!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mapet: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2019
psucc:
Timi has asked the VP to sue him as he is ready and willing to meet him in the court

Well with the passing of time, you can see Osinbajo is going to.

Did you read the Vanguards apology/"excuse", how the now claim to have discovered that Timi's allegations are not backed up by facts?
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mapet: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2019
GhostWisperer:
loooooolz, when someone squats on nairaland all day and thinks he knows the world's standards. So Timi Frank's allegation has become rumours?

Please do you follow president Trump's presidency? How he battles with "fake news" and all?

How many has he sued? Let's see how this pans out.

Unfortunately, as internet (nairaland in context) has democratized idiocy, I consider it needless to address you gaps.

What logic on Trump's presidency? What point are you struggling to make? that fake news in legal or what?

I ask you again, what evidence has Timi submitted to back up his claims?
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2019
mapet:

Unfortunately, as internet (nairaland in context) has democratized idiocy, I consider it needless to address you gaps.

What logic on Trump's presidency? What point are you struggling to make? that fake news in legal or what?

I ask you again, what evidence has Timi submitted to back up his claims?
And this boring muppet asks for evidence for a media house to publish an assertion!!!! So if people say a governor stole state funds, a media cannot report, "people are claiming the governor stole"? They need evidence of stealing to report this.

Your father should have used your education funds to rear pigs and make better profit than your wasted existence could ever amount to!

You're a slave sha. A victim of poverty and opinion for hire!

The tragedy is that your stupidity would have been confined to your immediate neighbours and family members if cheap internet accessibility hasn't made you a full-blown, cross boarder nuisance.

Have to ask if this your mumuism is a bug or part of your human feature!

Orue!!!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by mapet: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2019
GhostWisperer:
and this boring muppet asks for evidence for aedia house to publish an assertion!!!!

You're a slave sha. A victim of poverty and opinion for hire!

The tragedy is that your stupidity would have been confined to your immediate neighbours and family members if cheap internet accessibility hasn't made you a full-blown, cross boarder nuisance.

Have to ask if this your mumuism is bug or part of your human feature!

Orue!!!

Bleh! Bleh!! Bleh!!!

It is disheartening to see a young folk who cannot do a simple thing - Reason!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by GhostWisperer: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2019
mapet:

Bleh! Bleh!! Bleh!!!

It is disheartening to see a young folk who cannot do a simple thing - Reason!
isn't it laughable when a cheap political hireling talks about reason!!!

When you sold your soul for a little piece of Osibanjo's stipend by proxy

By friend get out of the data ways. Quack!!!
Re: Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard by psucc(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2019
mapet:

Well with the passing of time, you can see Osinbajo is going to.

Did you read the Vanguards apology/"excuse", how the now claim to have discovered that Timi's allegations are not backed up by facts?
. Have read it. However, I hold no brief for any. I hope only the truth will prevail. Timi still maintains his stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' / Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap / 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.