Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) (2317 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban / ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2019
This is the footage of the moment president Buhari was asked about the pathway for the young resilient Nigerian population but baba started reading a long prepared script on climate change grin grin grin

The footage that was originally shared by Tolu Ogunlesi and Bashir Ahmad has now been removed due to the backlash received from the twitter community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIkS75-j3fA

Kindly subscribe to our channel www.YouTube.com/AfricanDiaryTv

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by FarahAideed: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Simplyleo Gavelslam please come and see the original video and if you say it's edited are the below edited too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPWpFEvghk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
I would rather not insult him since he's old enough to be my grandpa. I blame those who voted him into power.

6 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
The painful thing is even his aides that posted it didn't realize that their boss was answering the wrong question

12 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Chai! Jesus Eeeh.... Who allow ds man to leave nigeria unprepared like ds? What a shame

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2019
This is Not Fair!!
This is Not Fair on Nigeria at all..

Why?? Why??

This is a Huge Embrassment!

It's Either the UN Assembly is a Place where Our Leaders come to Joke or Just to Talk and recieve Applauds for reading Note..

Am not Happy with this at all at all...

Nigeria deserves Better!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by PapaBaby: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
This man is dull, incredibly dull.

6 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by thundafire: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Lol mortal kombat

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Nsiehi: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2019
We have suffered in this country. Onyeama should have come to his aid since they travelled together.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by TwoBottles: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2019
tongue
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by skyblueking(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Lolzzz
the owner of the zoo sha...
Nigeria is a big disgrace to the African continent...
What an arrant nonsense... Goofed big time... Im no fit give speech offhand..
Which means all im speeches na typed... God help us!

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by fergie001: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Nigerians sef............

When olodo meets Ode shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Whiteangel1234: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2019
cheesy grin wink
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by lwisee: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Baba has done it again ooooo

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by jchioma: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
The painful thing is even his aides that posted it didn't realize that their boss was answering the wrong question

grin

Heads must roll! Watch how zombies will tell us that the video was "doctored".

Chai! The shithole is in a mess.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Ojiofor: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2019
All hail the Fulani President and they are still insisting on giving us another Fulani illiterate president in 2023.Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by DonXavi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mehn! This is very very shameful. I feel very bad about Nigeria. Oh my gosh!! Can you imagine?

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by codedguy1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
I thought nothing would surprise or amaze me again from these people but i just can't help to feel depressed at seeing things like this.

We are truly fvcked! grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by sweetonugbu: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
International embarrassment

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by olisaEze(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Puhahahaha! Odiegwu o!! Our ancient president wii be like; no bi me write the ans o, na opposition detractors aka zi PDP cause am! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by gidgiddy: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
He started with "Your excellencies"!

He didn't even hear the question

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by ODB2: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Behold Zombies, thy Presidiot!
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Godjone(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
He runs out of idea to attempt such a delicate question thrown at him without responding with a prepared speech. Had it been he is educated enough, he would have picked the aspect of the speech that talks about the mobilization of youth and cleverly stops at the line where the story line as it concerns youth ends. But the olodo of the presidoit we have has memory lost and can never get anything right.

Good morning Nigeria
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Bella55555(f): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
I laugh in my language

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is why the dullardarian of Daura does not grant press interviews

This is why he does not to go anywhere he will be questioned

This why he has had only one presidential media chat in 4 years

The man has nothing upstairs to say
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Chubhie: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tolu and Bashir went further to argue that three out of four people in that UN podium when Dr Buhari was giving his speech were Nigerians and that it calls for a heavy celebration!

Wetin Musa nor go see for this con3 sef...
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Odinaka00(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
And Tinubu is warming up to become the next President with that his ugly face like a typical Yoruba demon.. Who did we offend as Nigerians? Why can't we just have a good looking and presentable young man with brain and ideas to rule us
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Tumbulum: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
His Zombies are coming to lick his ass dry as usual. Cursed set of humans
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by Akurakambe(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
My only worry is that even both Tolu and Bashir don't know that they should have edited and remove the part were the question was asked.

How did we get here as a country?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by SamNaijaboy: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
What has this got to do with Tinubu, for Baba God’s sake? Are you trying to compare any Yoruba leader with sharp erudite minds to this disaster that should immediately quit?

Odinaka00:
And Tinubu is warming up to become the next President with that his ugly face like a typical Yoruba demon.. Who did we offend as Nigerians? Why can't we just have a good looking and presentable young man with brain and ideas to rule us
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by FarahAideed: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Akurakambe:
My only worry is that even both Tolu and Bashir don't know that they should have edited and remove the part were the question was asked.

How did we get here as a country?

That's the most shocking thing
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Goofed Again At UNGA 74 (video) by blackmantis: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

When someone places, tribal, religious and political affiliations above technical competence when choosing aides, this is the result.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown / Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.