Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,280 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Enough Is Enough. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Is Enough. (5810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Aft nairalanders,
It has come to my attention and that of many others that a certain moniker has taken up the duty of writing miseducations for the females here.....

I wont type who but i'll assume you all know.

......anyways, the few post we've seen lack what i would call substance. Im a female and i will stand by any sister out there who wants to fight for the cause but i wont support miss....sted. For a leader, who's suppose to represent the females here, she isnt doing a good job.

Rekhina, dear i'll try my best to come up with purplepill write ups. Using facts and logic rather than sentiments and violence. I know how much youre supporting her but its not working.

I dont have much free time anymore but at least once in a week, i'll try to drop something down tongue

I like the concept of the title but i'll name mine, "the circle", rather. The reason for this movement, the reason i've chosen to take up the responsibility is not to compete with u.bunja's miseducation... Continue
Don't allow all this boys intimidate you remember you have backups
Show them you are from nigerdelta we are equals to men ,we aren't below ,
It's a game! Let it begin !!

grin grin hahahaha hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Baller93(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol, stop pushing her, she ain't like that...
Rekhina:

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:

I have seen the way you rant here on nairaland. This may be disappointing given the fact that you are a cock sucker in the real world n come here to whine about how you'd deal with men. Let's not forget you might be eating shit from a dude you so much want his attention. Cheers anyway if it's the opposite tho.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:

You are correct to say it's a game.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Baller93:
grin
Baller93:
OMG grin
It seems you are so scared ? grin

U know I kept quiet to ur pepper Dem game for 3yrs now while he writes things like ladies a trash , masturbation is far better what did I do ? Notin

Evening newspapers are worthless to alphamale what did I do ? Absolute Notin

Marry 20yr old against 30s na Dem create themselves I asked you guys?

U boast while I smile and laff kikikikiki now is my turn grin
Lastly , Mr Man I know what u guys pass through in the hands of wicked girls ,but don't worry is just a game. I have an Arab fiancee in UAE but did I love him ? Answer it urself

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by teragenesys: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
I hope that your prospesed miseducations will not be geared towards countering what Ubunja has spoken about, or about a way for females to develop new strategies to further MANIPULATE men, or an antidote for the redpill. Women face a lot of problem in relationships like some of you rightly pointed and I expect that your miseducations will focus on identifying and providing solutions to these problems.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

You are correct to say it's a game.
Let's say painful game!

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
teragenesys:
I hope that your prospesed miseducations will not be geared towards countering what Ubunja has spoken about, or about a way for females to develop new strategies to further MANIPULATE men, or an antidote for the redpill. Women face a lot of problem in relationships like some of you rightly pointed and I expect that your miseducations will focus on identifying and providing solutions to these problems.

They'd do what women do best.
Play the Blame Game
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Let's say painful game!

I leveled up
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nat404: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Miseducation? That's a bizarre. cheesy grin cheesy

OP, hasn't your mom ever told you that fishing with dynamite is dangerous? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

I have seen the way you rant here on nairaland. This may be disappointing given the fact that you are a cock sucker in the real world n come here to whine about how you'd deal with men. Let's not forget you might be eating shit from a dude you so much want his attention. Cheers anyway if it's the opposite tho.
rooster sucker or turkey licker ,the norms has changed over the years ! That I suck it dosent mean I won't take the responsibilities of seeing u guys brought down to beg for your sins against the mother of the sea & the roses

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

I leveled up
Oh I level down grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Aft nairalanders,
It has come to my attention and that of many others that a certain moniker has taken up the duty of writing miseducations for the females here.....

......anyways, the few post we've seen lack what i would call substance. Im a female and i will stand by any sister out there who wants to fight for the cause but i wont support miss....sted. For a leader, who's suppose to represent the females here, she isnt doing a good job.

Rekhina, dear i'll try my best to come up with purplepill write ups. Using facts and logic rather than sentiments and violence. I know how much youre supporting her but its not working.

I dont have much free time anymore but at least once in a week, i'll try to drop something down tongue

I like the concept of the title but i'll name mine, "the circle", rather. The reason for this movement, the reason i've chosen to take up the responsibility is not to compete with u.bunja's miseducation... Continue
I have educated her ie missghosted..d thoroughly but I presume may be she is 2 emotional .But I trust u cos of your high intelligence , Sensitivity and doggedness
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
rooster sucker or turkey licker ,the norms has changed over the years ! That I suck it dosent mean I won't take the responsibilities of seeing u guys brought down to beg for your sins against the mother of the sea & the roses

Blame nairaland for their sensors
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Martinez39(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
i did. I called out missghosted post are lacking substance. And told rekhina against supporting her.
Imagine Mr. A is a misogynist; supports violence against women; and supports female genital mutilation, would you use "dear" to address him or consider him dear? undecided

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
its funny how the men are taking it. Why not give someone a chance. A women tries something and shes shut down before she can type a word. Typical.

Anyways, its not a stand off between both sexes. If you guys want i'll leave and let missghhosted take over. Blueair is that it?

My dear ! You are the bestest of best here
_____Expose' ur life experience so we can all learn .iamplato where are you ?
Re: Enough Is Enough. by manlawal(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Aft nairalanders,

Sense will not depart from u. Am a man but ubunja miseducation is not only for men it has further enlightened women. If you can as well do what ubunja is doing in female aspect then we have more exposure not that brainless idiot spilling out frustrations thinking she will get attention.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
MiVida:
young miss, as you're advising them on how to tackle these issues, also advice them to learn how to shut their legs n open only to one man they are committed to if really they must have sex.

I hate cheating, with my whole heart.

Please try finding them a solution to this if you have one.

As for your version of miseducations, I have no problem with that cos I'm always myself.

Stay safe.

U are trying hard to discourage her! She is strong-willed anyway try harder!

Did ubunja in all his redpills thought you guys on Sinful act called adultery or dangers of Beating ur lovers !

Don't be a hypocrite my friend

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by MedicH: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Did ubunja in all his redpills thought you guys on Sinful act called adultery or dangers of Beating ur lovers !

Lol ewo
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

Blame nairaland for there sensors
Sensors ? shocked
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Major L
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Alexaonfleek: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
As long as your miseducations are geared towards correcting mistakes women make in relationships and not in anyway making derogatory remarks about the men,blackivy u are good to go.

Not everyone will support you,most likely the men and even some women won't support u,but as long as you do the right thing,you'll have my support and most likely everyother reasonable thinking fellow on this forum.

Just don't let bad vibes on nl affect u
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39:
Of course, the female miseducations by missghosted was dead on arrival. It lack substance, had nothing meaningful to offer, and promoted brutality against men and dehumanisation of men.

You all are the same. So you refer to Rekhina as "dear"? If ubunja had written what missghosted wrote and I supported him like Rekhina supported missghosted, the title of misogynist and sexist would forever follow us like a dark cloud that never goes away. Why hasn't the same happened to missghosted and Rekhina? Why are they not slammed by the females here as misandrists and sexists? Why haven't they been ostracised and asked to tender an apology to men?

We will be waiting.

It's still a competition. The female miseducations failed woefully and this is a regrouping to launch something better. I will however give you the benefit of doubt and await your first write up.
My love it hasn't come to that Ok!
I scolded missghost.ed somewhere in a thread , am not as wicked as you see me !
But Blackivy my sis who happens to score 2.1 in ghana is equal to the task
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
MedicH:

Lol ewo

WHAT? shocked
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Major L

YES
Who knows me kiss kiss
Re: Enough Is Enough. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
My love it hasn't come to that Ok!
I scolded missghost.ed somewhere in a thread , am not as wicked as you see me !
But Blackivy my sis who happens to score 2.1 in ghana is equal to the task
.. We are waiting.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Taking advice from a 16 year old midget... Who doesnt have any experience to share... Truly y'all confused mofos

4 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
teragenesys:

I forsaw more gruesome MANIPULATIONS as you opined .

I pity u guys grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuel101:
Taking advice from a 16 year old midget... Who doesnt have any experience to share... Truly y'all confused mofos

Who is a midget OP ? grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
As long as your miseducations are geared towards correcting mistakes women make in relationships and not in anyway making derogatory remarks about the men,blackivy u are good to go.

Not everyone will support you,most likely the men and even some women won't support u,but as long as you do the right thing,you'll have my support and most likely everyother reasonable thinking fellow on this forum.

Just don't let bad vibes on nl affect u

Prostitutes here will surely not support her
"Cos they can't breathe without a Man!

Go to marriage thread and see them ,2 I know from mararaba ,ABUJA into bigtime prostitution
Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Lets start with... How old is she?.... Hell she's yet to gain admission and as mumu as una reach.. Una con dey line up for her back

Who is a midget OP ? grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nuel101 her sis said she is a 2.1 graduate from ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? / Weird Interesting Things Girls Do That Guys Have No Clue About / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.