Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Enough Is Enough. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Is Enough. (5804 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
At least let a matured woman lead you guys.. grin grin grin ... Pesin wey still dey collect money for food... Chai!
Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Nuel101 her sis said she is a 2.1 graduate

How about she defends her self.. Cuz na she talk say she be 16
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuel101:
At least let a matured woman lead you guys.. grin grin grin ... Pesin wey still dey collect money for food... Chai!

Am a lady in my late 30 ,I only read comments here and comment on this kind of thread__________ My time here is so limited ,no matter he I fight to come here and chat ! Am a Military lady and great writer ,gifted with anthropological skills but Time! sad
Re: Enough Is Enough. by IamPlato(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

My dear ! You are the bestest of best here
_____Expose' ur life experience so we can all learn .iamplato where are you ?
what's up
Re: Enough Is Enough. by IamPlato(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
angry Why take it as a fight? Have i ever attacked an ALPHA male? There are a couple here i admire. Enough of this.
ignore them the way pocohantas ignores me
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuel101:

grin grin it shows u are still a mediocre in women's affair ubu.nja knows women but all his teachings are on deaf ears to u guys !
Regina Daniel has been visiting mighty Spiritualist at the age of 16 ,having greater sexual intercourse for million$dollar favours from Men your governor call "SIR"
.._____
16 is the time to write herself to glorious humanity stewardship ok ,
Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Am a lady in my late 30 ,I only read comments here and comment on this kind of thread__________ My time here is so limited ,no matter he I fight to come here and chat ! Am a Military lady and great writer ,gifted with anthropological skills but Time! sad

Well.. Nice to meet.. I'm a Guy who plans to take a short service for the Nigerian navy .. But listen.. My main question is what does she have to offer you guys.. You can't give what you do not know.... Perhaps I might be wrong about her age but I clearly recall she said she was 16... So
Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

grin grin it shows u are still a mediocre in women's affair ubu.nja knows women but all his teachings are on deaf ears to u guys !
Regina Daniel has been visiting mighty Spiritualist at the age of 16 ,having greater sexual intercourse for million$dollar favours from Men your governor call "SIR"
.._____
16 is the time to write herself to glorious humanity stewardship ok ,
and I tot you guys wanted to liberate yourselves.... SMH
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Psalm2423(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
That's the spirit ,We ladies aren't just a useless soul in a shite hole ,but a being of wonders !
They said is a game ,let's play the game .
Women rules men psychologically, nervously , embroidically , spiritually and in the secret of the mind while they rule ceremonially in the house and politics nyamah grin

Still don't understand why you guys still complain bout inequality with all these "ruling" powers. Enlighten me please.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuel101:

The earlier the better ,When am 16 _____ I see myself as a Madam my bigboobs always make me feel am getting old.
Remember men aren't women ,my elder brother who is 19 is still fighting for biscuit at that time
Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

The earlier the better ,When am 16 _____ I see myself as a Madam my bigboobs always make me feel am getting old.
Remember men aren't women ,my elder brother who is 19 is still fighting for biscuit at that time

Oh please... Stop with the victim hood mentality... You want equality... Then deal with you saggy boob's madam...
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
IamPlato:
what's up

$orry iamplato fatigue got me not 4 u

@Psalm2423 is 4 u
We have feminist and we have Amazons

Feminists are selfish
Amazons are selfless

Feminists are like irresponsible
Amazons can take up the mantle of a man in his absence

Feminists are hypocrites
Amazon are strong in their words see Dora akunyiri , Queen Amina of zaria ,Aisha yesufu etc all aren't feminist

Feminists are opportunists ( they sleep with their best friends hubby at nite during the day men are dogs . Lol
Amazon will beat up a man for cheating on her best friend and make him change with reporting to her best friend! Note God almighty gives Amazons strength to fight till he calls them to his kingdom

Listen to the voice of wisdom and contradict ur youngmind NO More ,

Can you name one Amazon here ?

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuel101:

Oh please... Stop with the victim hood mentality... You want equality... Then deal with you saggy boob's madam...

Show me respect will you! Where is ur rants coming from I told you how girls at 16 feel (they feel what a 35yr old man feels at heart)

Tell me y you just rant right now ?
How old are you my son ?
Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Excuse me, modafvcker? undecided
blinking001:

Insecurity at its peak. grin grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:

Little boys
Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
And whats ur point exactly sad? Cos wether u or anyone spend their time writing stories that wont add value to my bank account but give headaches to the fragile and petty, I just dont see the point or serious relevance of all these petty gender hullbaloo retaliatory stories neither will I ever see it.and dont falsely accuse me of trying to shut u down.whatever wrute up of miseducation u want to write is of no interest or big deal to me sad
Blackivy29:
its funny how the men are taking it. Why not give someone a chance. A women tries something and shes shut down before she can type a word. Typical.

Anyways, its not a stand off between both sexes. If you guys want i'll leave and let missghhosted take over. Blueair is that it?
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Martinez39(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
My love it hasn't come to that Ok!
I scolded missghost.ed somewhere in a thread , am not as wicked as you see me !
But Blackivy my sis who happens to score 2.1 in ghana is equal to the task
I am not your love. It's too late to track back and play nice and kind. We have seen you all for what you guys really are. No kindness for men; immense hatred for masculinity; and an unquenchable desire to boss men and make them subservient to women. You are also a liar. You fully supported missghosted and called her a warrior. When I wrote this post of mine, what was your response? You challenged me and started a gender competition of violence instead of agreeing with me and harshly condemning the misandry; brutality against men; and subjugation of men that missghosted was championing. You shut down people who were against missghosted and boasted that we were afraid and nervous of the upcoming female miseducations.

You all are the same. You are evil and disgusting. The world would be a better place without people that think like you.

Cc. CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE, AstroG,

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
The little boy that got ur rotten and delinquent arsse banned too many times.if truly u are a single mother then ur agr is worthless considering all the shhiity records u have on nairaland.move aside "analqueen" just imagine undecided
AnalQueenluci:

Little boys

Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuel101:

Well.. Nice to meet.. I'm a Guy who plans to take a short service for the Nigerian navy .. But listen.. My main question is what does she have to offer you guys.. You can't give what you do not know.... Perhaps I might be wrong about her age but I clearly recall she said she was 16... So

I don't know much .____
thousands of females here don't even know irk ,but I heard is a pepper spray Do me I Do You Miseducation
Re: Enough Is Enough. by danielistics(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
I think you are too young for this.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by danielistics(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Let's hope there's some content in your miseducation/circle/whatever. That missghosted just came to disgrace herself. She reeks illiteracy.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
It is not like I am too old, but I am forced to ask how old some of you are? No day jobs or what?

Sorry if you find this offensive. I am just thinking out loud...

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:
The little boy that got ur rotten and delinquent arsse banned too many times.if truly u are a single mother then ur agr is worthless considering all the shhiity records u have on nairaland.move aside "analqueen" just imagine undecided

What will I even tell you I have never been banned on nairaland . Trust me!
________
And which phantom records do u blab about I had ?
Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
U seriously have time to take all these shii serious grin.wether these street children curse yr manhood or not, it dorsnt stop u from marrying a female u want does it? I dont take these mofos at hearts all grin
Martinez39:
I am not your love. It's too late to track back and play nice and kind. We have seen you all for what you guys really are. No kindness for men; immense hatred for masculinity; and an unquenchable desire to boss men and make them subservient to women. You are also a liar. You fully supported missghosted and called her a warrior. When I wrote this post of mine, what was your response? You challenged me and started a gender competition of violence instead of agreeing with me and harshly condemning the misandry; brutality against men; and subjugation of men that missghosted was championing. You shut down people who were against missghosted and boasted that we were afraid and nervous of the upcoming female miseducations.

You all are the same. You are evil and disgusting. The world would be a better place without people that think like you.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by nuel101(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Show me respect will you! Where is ur rants coming from I told you how girls at 16 feel (they feel what a 35yr old man feels at heart)

Tell me y you just want tight now ?
How old are you my son ?

Wow... Coming from an Anal queen.... At least ancient of days... Earn your respect.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
U and ur insane paedophilic maniacs know urselves grin
AnalQueenluci:

What will I even tell you I have never been banned on nairaland . Trust me!
________
And which phantom records do u blab about I had ?
Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sodomy queen grin
nuel101:

Wow... Coming from an Anal queen.... At least ancient of days... Earn your respect.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by blinking001(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:
Don't take it the wrong way, was only agreeing with the point you stated. Ladies here keep revealing how insecure they are and I'm getting tired already.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by AnalQueenluci: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:
Sodomy queen grin

Me sodomy queen ? Damn it embarassed

Am not a lesbian pls and husbandsnatcha isn't my friend
Re: Enough Is Enough. by IamPlato(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

@Psalm2423 is 4 u

Feminists are selfish
Amazons are selfless

Feminists are hypocrites
Amazon are strong in their words see Dora akunyiri , Queen Amina of zaria ,Aisha yesufu etc all aren't feminist

Feminists are opportunists ( they sleep with their best friends hubby at nite during the day men are dogs . Lol
Amazon will beat up a man for cheating on her best friend and make him change with reporting to her best friend! Note God almighty gives Amazons strength to fight till he calls them to his kingdom

The Only amazonian I know does not exist...

Except if you can prove to be one...
Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
I thought u called me insecured.i dey reason how grin.no vex
blinking001:

Don't take it the wrong way, was only agreeing with the point you stated. Ladies here keep revealing how insecure they are and I'm getting tired already.

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Psalm2423(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

@Psalm2423 is 4 u

Feminists are selfish
Amazons are selfless

Feminists are hypocrites

Difference noted. I just want to know what some females are still ranting about with all the power they claim to hold. The quote was initially targeted at the Rekhina or something like that. Since she claims they own absolute powers, then why the unnecessary complaints we hear from them bout men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) / Sugar Mummy, Daddy, Boy or Girl for free, no Agent!... / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.