Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta (31120 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by GistmoreNG: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
A man, Mr. Pius Ukrakpo, was on Tuesday stabbed to death by the husband and brother-in-law of a married woman identified as Mama Ejime.

They alleged that the late Ukrakpo had purportedly made romantic approach to Mama Ejime.

A source had revealed that Ukrakpo met his death at hospital road in Jeddo community, Okpe local government area of Delta State when the said Mama Ejime invited him to her house without knowing his killer had laid ambush.

The source said Ukrakpo was shocked when he saw Mama Ejime’s husband and his brother coming out from their hiding.

They allegedly stabbed and poured pepper on him until they confirmed he was no longer breathing.

His assailants were said to have locked the house’s burglary proof, frustrating all attempt by the deceased to seek for help.

It was gathered that he died before neighbours could come to his rescue while Mama Ejime was said to have escaped.

Her husband and his brother were however handed over to the Orerokpe Police Division with the assistance of the Jeddo Community Vigilante.

All attempts to confirm incident from the Delta State Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO) failed, as he could not be reached for comments.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/man-stabbed-to-death-for-wooing-house-wife-in-delta/amp/

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Dreal1247: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
What kind of death is this?

14 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Dreal1247: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
This Mama Ejime must be a good woman for her husband to be this brutal.

17 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dreal1247:
This Mama Ejime must be a good woman for her husband to be this brutal.

Yeah! She must be a very good woman for inviting someone who made romantic approach to her into her home.

P.S. I'm not trying to justify what the husband did.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Jabioro: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
I am happy that baba Ejime and his younger brother has been arrested..the muderer charges get enough evidence.Mama Ejime would for ever live in despair that's if she escape for ever because she was Chief accomplice or co muderer.. their home can never be the same again..

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by athaboi(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why woo somebody's wife

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Etiyeokwe: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Currently in Jeddo. This thing happened in oil road...though next to hospital road.

The information I got this morning was that the deceased was caught making love with the woman in her matrimonial home.

The information here States that the deceased was invited by the woman, meaning that he was lured by the woman while her husband and his brother laid ambush.

Something is wrong somewhere...

49 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Spar7tan(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chai! :O pussy sending people to heaven on a daily basis.

Jealous sending people to jail every day.

17 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by loadedvibes: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na only woo him woo o

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by ursullalinda(f): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Was that worth taking a life, frustrated souls everywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by daddytime(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mama Ejime whyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Onyeedum(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
This reminds me how my roommate was beaten mercilessly for wooing a "Community Girl" in Warri.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by betterpikinn: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
well

well

well undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Sonfethopia: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Etiyeokwe:
Currently in Jeddo. This thing happened in oil road...though next to hospital road.

The information I got this morning was that the deceased was caught making love with the woman in her matrimonial home.

The information here States that the deceased was invited by the woman, meaning that he was lured by the woman while her husband and his brother laid ambush.

Something is wrong somewhere...

Which one Is true.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by mayweather145: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Serves him right jare ! My Dad always warn us to stay clear of people's wive . if e don be person wive leave am abeg , we have million of single women out there. I mean nobody like his wive to be messed with . imagine if its your wife someone is sleeping with or 'wooing' as it is in this case how would you feel ? Stay clear of people wives it can lead to injury or death.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by pregnantMan: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
So bad..
The same treatment should be given to baba ejime and his brother.. And for mama ejime, she can rot in hell for being in support of the death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Royalfurnitures: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
He paid the Supreme price for chasing another man"s wife.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by BabaIbo: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chai, he died for pussy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
How people just dey die on top pu*sy matter dey weak me. For my hood here na me dey even run away from gals to enable me concentrate. Women full everywhere,stop chasing people's wives.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Criticaltemp: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
When i was growing up, i heard my elders said that, he who woos a married woman has a debt to settle with death.. I think i agree with them on this.. U c me, i run far Away from married women oooo.. My hand n leg no dey oo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by RoyalBlu(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Taking his life was too extreme na.

Now what's he gon tell Baba God

With all the babes around, it's someone's wife he wanted.

See where it had landed him now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Emperor2463(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
You go leave fine girls you go talk say na married woman you won do, nawa for some people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Neddyogu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dreal1247:
What kind of death is this?

A shitty kind of death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by airminem(f): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Man electricuted when trying to steal from a transformer in delta. Man stabbed to death by a house wife in delta. Man drinks sniper pesticide in delta.

My question is how many men are still gonna die untimely in delta

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by seangy4konji: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
But they are the ones who give green light

Now the woman is free to knack as she wishes while baba is being pricked down in asaba prison

Both left right and center...

Baba go wear pamper before 2020..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Juban(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
[sub]But you have not said anything about a man that is not ashamed to stalk a married woman even to her husband house. tongue tongue
Jabioro:
I am happy that baba Ejime and his younger brother has been arrested..the muderer charges get enough evidence.Mama Ejime would for ever live in despair that's if she escape for ever because she was Chief accomplice or co muderer.. their home can never be the same again..

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Enemyofpeace: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Toto killing Nigerian men since 100 AD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 6 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue / Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa / Robber Who Stole 500k In A Shop In Abuja Caught & Beaten Mercilessly By Mob(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.