Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta (31119 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Gforce2019: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Delta. People again.!
Because of your wife puna , you stab sbd to death.. if I'm the judge, I will execute you instantly...
If I be your wife, I will run away because one day, you fit kill me join

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Neddyogu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Taking his life was too extreme na.

Now what's he gon tell Baba God

With all the babes around, it's someone's wife he wanted.

See where it had landed him now.

Sombori dat haff born twins ooo dat d hoohaa is nor tight again sef.
Nonsense and Osibanjo
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by carzola(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rule number 1
never visit a woman in her house.
talk more of a married woman... well something must kill a man
rest on bro..... ur our foolllll of the year...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by MedicH: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol mr ukrakpo lol nawaoo. Local husband ruins everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by engrchykae(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Taking his life was too extreme na.
Now what's he gon tell Baba God
With all the babes around, it's someone's wife he wanted.
See where it had landed him now.
THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY. HE IS DAMNED
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is very wrong. What if the woman set him up for sm reason? People shud be given fair hearing before such actions.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Fierytruth: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by SEGLIZ: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
I can't but pity the and wish him rip.
for stupid husband and his brother I just believe they would both enjoy the tales of how their wife and sister in-law is busy enjoying her new found love while they are languishing in prison.
stupid brother.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by nams77: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Etiyeokwe:
Currently in Jeddo. This thing happened in oil road...though next to hospital road.

The information I got this morning was that the deceased was caught making love with the woman in her matrimonial home.

The information here States that the deceased was invited by the woman, meaning that he was lured by the woman while her husband and his brother laid ambush.

Something is wrong somewhere...

Are u serious? I dey jeddo and i no hear.#redberet axis
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Halo22: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
The way people take dey carry women matter for head these days tire me..........Na so one guy come dey give me serious warning one day, say make I leave em babe alone. I fear oooo cos that kind guy fit kpai person cos of kpekus. Me, even if I find a guy on top my wife, the worst I can do is just to pursue my wife and not fighting or killing the guy
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by JB4life: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dreal1247:
What kind of death is this?

Indirect suicide.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Ten06(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is a very disruptive p**sy, mere coming close to it without touching it a man has died and another 2 men will be spending not less than 20yrs in jail and even the owner has turn to a fugitive overnight.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by omoadeleye(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Etiyeokwe:
Currently in Jeddo. This thing happened in oil road...though next to hospital road.

The information I got this morning was that the deceased was caught making love with the woman in her matrimonial home.

The information here States that the deceased was invited by the woman, meaning that he was lured by the woman while her husband and his brother laid ambush.

Something is wrong somewhere...

So what's the difference now?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Jabioro: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Juban:
[sub]But you have not said anything about a man that is not ashamed to stalk a married woman even to her husband house. tongue tongue
Killing him was grievously wrong ,his death has override the offence, there is no way the suspects could defend themselves and there is no way Mama Ejime will remained herself for life.Baba Ejime is not going to witness freedom for the next five years,his wife will goes into perpetual hiding, because the arm of the law caught up with her,her regretion will be double.."The family had fall apart". blamed fall upon blame..Had I know will be common word their hearts for now..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by adonis89(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
If he was trying to woo somebody's wife, it serves him right. I haven't slept with somebody's wife and wont do such so if any one tries it with mine will die. This is wat i said in other thread and ppl were quoting me showing thrash
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by TempleHouse: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dreal1247:
This Mama Ejime must be a good woman for her husband to be this brutal.
Unfortunately, another man will have a good time with this good woman when the husband is in jail.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by adonis89(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
athaboi:
Why woo somebody's wife
i tire o. And some ppl were bashing me 4 saying i will kill someone who tries it with my wife. Someone's wife nai u want stick ur dickk inside
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by adonis89(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
ursullalinda:
Was that worth taking a life, frustrated souls everywhere
yes . sleeping with someone's wife when u know fully well shes married is worth taking d idiot's life
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by adonis89(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
mayweather145:
Serves him right jare ! My Dad always warn us to stay clear of people's wive . if e don be person wive leave am abeg , we have million of single women out there. I mean nobody like his wive to be messed with . imagine if its your wife someone is sleeping with or 'wooing' as it is in this case how would you feel ? Stay clear of people wives it can lead to injury or death.
God bless ur dad. He's wise and u will live long if u heed his advise
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by sylve11: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jabioro:
their home can never be the same again..

thats just it. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
athaboi:
Why woo somebody's wife

Because he has a mouth and he is free to use it, while mama ejime too can use her mouth to decline...

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by backbone503(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
The nigga wooed death.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by ibechris(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Joblessness every where. If that man and his brother Inlaw were working,I don't think all this shit will ever happen.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dreal1247:
This Mama Ejime must be a good woman for her husband to be this brutal.
mama ejima husband will go to jail and mama ejima will definitely be fuuckkked by another strange man. Case closed, foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Cousin9999: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
athaboi:
Why woo somebody's wife

The thrill of the taboo or the thrill/challenge of "taking" another man's wife.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by double0seven(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
adonis89:
If he was trying to woo somebody's wife, it serves him right. I haven't slept with somebody's wife and wont do such so if any one tries it with mine will die. This is wat i said in other thread and ppl were quoting me showing thrash

I can see you're very brave man. I hope you're also brave enough to spend like 15 years of your life in jail because of a woman who betrayed you, while she enjoys her life with another man.... life must continue.

I hope you can see now that bravery is actually stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by toseenore(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
The News isn't complete
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by double0seven(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
The husband and brother in law are very stupid and deserves whatever happens to them. You think you can just snuff out a man's life like that.

What if the man doesn't know that the wife is a married woman?

How do we even know now the real purpose of the man in the house? What if the wife invited him for something other than the two are having an affair?

Your wife committing adultery is not a criminal offence, neither is the person that slept with her. Those two men are very very stupid.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
A simple warning could have help undecided
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by tunary(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
I support the stabber and brother in-law. If you are a man and your fellow man tries to woo ur wife you will understand better. you fork my wife you die
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by tunary(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
mama ejima husband will go to jail and mama ejima will definitely be fuuckkked by another strange man. Case closed, foolish man.
Hmmmm
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by CHIGIM: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
tell them
mayweather145:
Serves him right jare ! My Dad always warn us to stay clear of people's wive . if e don be person wive leave am abeg , we have million of single women out there. I mean nobody like his wive to be messed with . imagine if its your wife someone is sleeping with or 'wooing' as it is in this case how would you feel ? Stay clear of people wives it can lead to injury or death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Arraigned For Raping 12-year-old Girl / Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa / Soldiers Arrest 6 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.