Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo (20391 Views)

Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Motorcyclists Accuse Police Of Harassment, Extortion, Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by DLuciano: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
slawomir:
These are the problem of Nigeria
PMB
OBJ
NPF
MTN

If we can get rid of these people then Nigeria will be good
Oh i almost forgot
Our VP the Chairman of Yahoo men(our politicians)
are you well upstairs?
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by midnighter(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
let them keep banning it please...that motorcycle those guys keep using to burn my leg
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by phemmie06(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmmm. A confuse people led by confused government

Which kind security elements we get for Nigeria?
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
hustlelegit:
welcome to the zoo we call country, useless security operatives

1 Share

Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by IronFX: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
These Police guys are doing too much tbh. They now resort to “kidnapping” students to unknown locations and asking for money or be shot dead. This is the current situation in Abraka Delta State. Usually an unknown Police squad just comes to town, pick up students and when you try looking for where they were taken, every Police station within the state says nobody like that was brought by any squad.
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by ayyoughurt(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
slawomir:
PMB
OBJ
NPF
MTN

Oh i almost forgot

make proper and reasonable research before typing rubbish, dt VP is d best VP in Nigeria as at now

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by phemmie06(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
airminem:
Now link these unfortunate incident together with what BUHARI Speech read on UNGA.
Which one be your own, stop insulting their president or else....
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Hotzone(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
CP must be transferred because he ain’t proactive !
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by 9jaRealist: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
So, let me just make sure I understand...
SARS kills your colleague, and in ‘retaliation’ you burn down INNOCENT people’s residences, properties and NTA?! shocked

ZOO!

>
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by aniblue(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Senseless men, what does NTA got to do with police killing?
Why not attack the police if they think they're competent enough to retaliate? Instead na NTA be their option
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by wiseone28: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Not very far from where i live..

For the first time bloggers write the true story of what happened
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by evansjeff(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
hustlelegit:
welcome to the zoo we call country, useless security operatives

Chimpanzee in the zoo, I can see you. Hope your zoo keepers have given you water today?
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by nicepoker101(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Private businessmen are having issues with a federal government agency and are burning down state government property.
NTA. That's federal property
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Goddyj(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
No pictures SMH
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by uuzba(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rickiedee:
My country! The masses are heard only when the resort to violence
Because they are too gentle
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
wiseone28:
Not very far from where i live..

For the first time bloggers write the true story of what happened
True story ke! which part of NTA was burnt, so burning tyre at the entrance of NTA makes it part of NTA
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by airminem(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
phemmie06:

Which one be your own, stop insulting their president or else....
Your link is incorrect.
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Chukwurah003: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
slawomir:
PMB
OBJ
NPF
MTN

Oh i almost forgot

Our only problem is illiterate citizens like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by drmikeadams(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin after élection dem ban okada,before élection they license okada grin jonsing country
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Clean2016: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
obembet:
They should have go to Police Headquarters in Uyo if they really angry.

Abi bunch of idiots, they complain there's no job, give them okada they it to rob.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by kinguwem: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
The situation is very unfortunate. The basic problem is poverty & poor governance. A lot of people in Uyo & the surrounding communities depend on income from motorcycle business. The AKSG should've registered all genuine commercial motorcyclists. This would've made it easier for security agents to identify criminals amongst them. The government should've had several meetings with the cyclists to educated them on the necessity for the ban of their activities in Uyo & also assist them to purchase the recommended tricycles.
On the other hand, the SARS operatives aired in killing the poor okada man. There are several civilized ways of arresting a defaulter. The killer cop(s) should be identified & punished.
The involvement of the cyclists in arson is barbaric & their action should be condemned. All the culprits should be arrested & prosecuted. There're better ways of expressing their grievances. Some of them are very wicked. Why should they burn the property of people who are also struggling to survive like them. They should've protested to the government house & the Police Headquarters.
With this development, it's obvious we're still far from civilization.
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
That's the end of okada there
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Legendguru: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
hhmm
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Bluehill1051: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
slawomir:
PMB
OBJ
NPF
MTN

Oh i almost forgot
Be ready to defend yourself in court!
Re: Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo by Lugianostar(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria is in storm oil right now under PMB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger / Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.