Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Uber And Bolt App Possibly Hacked - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Uber And Bolt App Possibly Hacked (1257 Views)

Need App Developer That Can Develop Uber And Bolt Replicas / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Uber Vs Taxify - Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber And Bolt App Possibly Hacked by Echatbook: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
If you have your cards stored on Uber mobile app or Bolt Mobile App kindly remove the card details now, and probably transfer funds away from the cards seems they have been hacked, people have been complaining of been debited for trips they didn't make.

Re: Uber And Bolt App Possibly Hacked by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Don't place GTB issues on Uber and Bolt. The issue is from GTB.
Re: Uber And Bolt App Possibly Hacked by phemsie(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
These are trips u have taken in the past, thinking u were not billed.

stop confusing people.

Uber and Bolt has not been hacked
Re: Uber And Bolt App Possibly Hacked by Echatbook: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
phemsie:
These are trips u have taken in the past, thinking u were not billed.

stop confusing people.

Uber and Bolt has not been hacked

No they are not, trips taken in the past enters into Book Balance immediately after the trip, but this was billed instantly

PS: Am not the only one experiencing this issue, I didnt even realise until two other people notified they were having the same issues
Re: Uber And Bolt App Possibly Hacked by Echatbook: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Don't place GTB issues on Uber and Bolt. The issue is from GTB.
Yeah could be that too, GTB has been having some issues recently

(1) (Reply)

I'm Getting An Error While I Run This Python Codes / Please Help Me Solve This MATLAB Problems / Node Js Is Dead ? Long Live Deno Js

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.