Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS (3810 Views)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke / DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Actress Nadia Buari Pictured Riding Keke Napep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is dangerous, Indian driver load too many students inside a Keke Napep, tied two school kids at the back of his Keke Napep.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/see-how-this-driver-load-school-kids-at.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by healthserve(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sco pa tu ma na shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by healthserve(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sco pa tu ma na shocked shocked shocked.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
So Indians sef dey use keke napep??

Me think say na only for naija we dey use am?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by ValCon888: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
I'd rather home school my kids than let them go to school like this.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by Kwamecron(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ok
Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
country of origin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by backnbeta(f): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
GOFRONT:

That's their ride undecided

1 Like

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by Ciaos: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na India people,the original owner of Keke na pepe grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by falcon01: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Asia

1 Like

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by Jalabasers: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
GOFRONT:

Started before us sef
Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by naijadrivablog: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
Just Imagine! Who made keke? Indians!!!
Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by Onyi22(f): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2019
Very very risky
Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by KingTom(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2019
GOFRONT:

My guy e full India pass even naija o grin
Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by Viserion: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
village people right now...

Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by Xclusiveme: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
GOFRONT:

They were the first before Nigeria
Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by chubinwa(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
I believe the parents knows about this barbaric display
Re: See How This Driver Load School Kids At The Back Of His Keke Napep. PHOTOS by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Madness

(1) (Reply)

What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? / Charley Boy I Feel U (pic) / 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.