Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] (8564 Views)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
A lot of men start a conversation in a boring way with hi or hello. How are you today? Have you eaten? How was your night?

Why are you asking after her night? Is it your business?

Anyway, there is no much talk in evening service. If you have her number on WhatsApp and it's your first chat with her, send her this picture below and type: So, who do you think deserves to sit?

From her answer, tell her to give you a reason for choosing it and when she's done, prove her wrong.

Before you're done with this argument or chat, it will look as if she had known you from childhood.

Now, she's back to her senses after the chat, she'll start asking: Sorry, who am I chatting with? What's your name? How did you get my number.

If you've read ChatDictéd, then you probably know how to handle the conversation from there.

1 Like

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Do you know why the above works? Humans love options. When you were in school, or if you're still a student, those questions with options are always easier or better for students than the ones you need to solve and express.

The above image will hook her instantly and the two of you will start chatting without questioning to know who you are first.

If you're a good-bad guy, you can use that image to start sensual chat. You can subtly talk about the breast or nîpple of the breastfeeding lady without being direct or you can talk about how the baby got inside the pregnant woman.

You: Wait a minute. Why is the last lady's stomach swollen like that? Did she drink rat poison?
Her: Hahaha. She is pregnant na.

You: Pregnant? What is pregnant? I haven't heard of such word.
Her: Lol.

You: Put me through — I'm a novice. What did she do that made her stomach to rise like a balloon like that?
Her: Hahahahaha. I don't know o!

You: Naughty girl. You know joor. Ovasabi dey worry you self.
Her: Lol. Who told?
Her: Hold on, you've not told me your name.

You see, you've turned the chat to something naughty, funny, and lively unlike all those boring nice guys. There are different ways to handle the chat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by eddieguru(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Neither of them cool
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by Kneephy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Unfortunately this ur E-book cannot sell in Nigeria because the rich ones who can afford the book does not need it to get a woman, they already have the money.... The broke ones who needs it does not have money to buy!

So can you reason with me??

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by pharrell8(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote grin
Kneephy:
Unfortunately this ur E-book cannot sell in Nigeria because the rich ones who can afford the book does not need it to get a woman, they already have the money.... The broke ones who needs it does not have money to buy!

2 Likes

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kneephy:

No. It sells everyday. In fact it a multimillion Naira industry and I'm taking 90% of the share in Nigeria. Most Nigerian relationship writers don't take it seriously, so I'm the one going home with 90% of the money.

What I mean is: a lot of rich guys are the ones who purchase our books. It has generated 300k in a day here, last June, on NL and it keeps making thousands everyday.

Also, we have a version tailored for the world sold on Amazon and Apple and those ones generate more than the salary of a doctor and a lawyer combined while I sleep.

Why did I reveal this? It's to let you know millions, if not billions of men need relationship help, else, they'll be used financially and dumped when the money finishes.

Talking about making sales here in Nigeria everyday, read the below chat I had with a client some minutes ago and there are other hundreds of chats here and I haven't replied all.

1 Like

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kneephy:

To quote you again. In the screenshot below, you'll notice the guy has money, but he still came for help.

Money is good, but you need to have game, else, a a bad lady will control your money for you and when she's done, she'll dump you and you'll become depressed.

There are a lot of rich men today who refused to learn all these things and how women work and they are currently poor or depressed as I type. Why? They put their hopes on money without learning how the game works.

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
eddieguru:
Neither of them cool

#Smiles.
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by eddieguru(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
iLegendd:

#Smiles.

cool they're good by standing
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 26, 2019
I need all the books for free #smiles
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Boringdraw1:
I need all the books for free #smiles

That will be great. #Frown.
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by odubayor(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by Asowebdesign: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Asowebdesign:
Hmmmm

The number of accounts created on Nairaland on the 25th of September, 2019 should be at least 500. (Guess work).

You created your account yesterday, 25th. Please, is there anything going on on Nairaland that I don't know? Put me through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by uthlaw: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
just to talk to a woman,10k for book...my area you go Bleep 20babes for #500each

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
uthlaw:
just to talk to a woman,10k for book...my area you go Bleep 20babes for #500each

Wisdom is better than money. Though, money is good — but only when you have wisdom.

The book is not what you think. It's a book that'll open your eyes even if you have money or not. The good news is: you don't need to buy the full book — you can download the free version. The knowledge you'll gain from the book will also help you in business.

Spending 10k to sleep with 20 dirty girls is the same thing as using your money to buy STI or regrets at a stage in life.

1 Like

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by catalan15(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ok....
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by kense88: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2019
B
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by horlarwereleh(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2019
iLegendd:

Sent you a dm, kindly respond sir
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by horlarwereleh(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2019
iLegendd:

Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
horlarwereleh:

DM not working. I'm willing to attend to you here on NL if I have the answer to what you want to ask.
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
horlarwereleh:

Or send a short message to the WhatsApp number on my profile.

When you message, go ahead and say everything on your mind and you'll get a detailed reply in less than 72 hours.
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.