Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (41841 Views)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Kush070(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
yerokunphilips:
This is the real Femi Falana I used to know . Fearless , smart ,intelligent defender of helpless and the weak ,a freedom fighter and a preacher of justice for all .
yeah he's a real man...let us join hand with him

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by SimDan95(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Sunnycliff:
How can he be released when Buhari is not even aware he has been granted bail? Or do you want the DSS director to lose his job?

You thinking that there's a headway in this country, is the worst level of self deception.

Until Buhari comes back, Falana should get some pullovers, because pneumonia fit enter him system . Alternatively, he can beg Sowore to shift for him, so both can share a bedspace.
look at the filth u are throwing up
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Enemyofpeace: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Good, let the real revolution begin. This government is a big scam
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Enemyofpeace: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Johnnyessence:
nice one from sowore legal counsel.
must you quote everything before writing this your one line sentence?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2019
This is a disgrace to this administration, I saw the justice minister talking about human rights, and court orders the last time, what a party...
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Moji12(f): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Osobi32:
I hope the buhari supporters are seeing this...... Am patiently waiting for their opinion
oh u will wait forever, have ever noticed that they choose the kind of thread that make contributions to, talk about first hypocrites!! Thas wat they r, not different from their pay masters. They do not v BRAINS nor mindset of their own, so the word ZOMBIE!! If they are truly d patriots they call themselves then they will criticize their masters constructively not shying away from the any news that doesn’t favour dem.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Sunnycliff:
How can he be released when Buhari is not even aware he has been granted bail? Or do you want the DSS director to lose his job?

You thinking that there's a headway in this country, is the worst level of self deception.

Until Buhari comes back, Falana should get some pullovers, because pneumonia fit enter him system . Alternatively, he can beg Sowore to shift for him, so both can share a bedspace.
Lol@shift for him.grin wink cheesy grin cheesy.
We don laugh for area tire.
Oga Sunny no go kill person o.
Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy wink wink cheesy cheesy grin.
What a good laugh to start the day!
cheesy grin grin cheesy wink wink cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by egoldman(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2019
owendei:

so his work includes staying at the premises until he is released.
know this, he is only being passionate about his work here.

How do you reason man ? If an advocate fought and secure bail for a client and that client is not being released, should he just keep quiet and do nothing ?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by DevilhimseIf: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82576587:

[/s]
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by egoldman(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
michoim:
Sowore case borders on security and he can't just be released because of court orders that are not experienced on security matters...

God help us in this country , do you know what is a court order ?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Lovelive: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Sunnycliff:

Cry more. I can supply you a pack of white handkerchiefs
Why should I cry over empty cru*** which doesn't emanate ...
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by RevengeNimi(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82576587:

If they give me opportunity to rule Lagos for just 1 hour, na to put you to life jail go be my achievement.

because I know you're in Lagos.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82573569:
The question is, 'Is Yele ready to leave?!'

Or he still stands on his words?

Which i can meet you in person, you are a disgusting being
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Losers are in serious pains oooo cheesy grin wink
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by anEye4anEye: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Lovelive:

Don't be afraid of a man that can kill the body ...

You are blessed and protected bro.

Remain blessed too bro while we watch in 3D

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by RevengeNimi(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82576815:

You dey crazy!
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Onlyonebuhari: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
izombie:
you zombies are always senseless. This is not about who sowore is or isn't. This is about the refusal of dss and buhari to obey a constitutional court order. A nigerian citizen was granted bail by the court but president through dss has refused to release the person. What has this got to do with your village and sowore?

You have right to sue DSS if they fail to realise Sowore after perfecting all the bail conditions rather than bragging as social media miscreant
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by DevilhimseIf: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82576815:
[/s]
trash
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Asifiwe:

You just spoke like a Slave, confirming that Buhari is the chief abuser of fundamental human rights who does not have any regards for the Law. Only slaves thinks that the President is greater than the Law.. Go figure

The Slave is the person who believes there's hope for democracy in this nation. You can't vote in a Buhari and expect Nigeria to progress and obey human rights.

Nigeria is gone, if you don't no
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
SimDan95:
look at the filth u are throwing up

One Nigeria apologist! How far
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by RevengeNimi(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Codedone:

Which i can meet you in person, you are a disgusting being

If I have opportunity to see him/ her I will unleash the devil in me to his/her life.

Cc

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Lionlyf: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
LibertyRep:
After perfecting the bail conditions, what right has the government to still hold on to the accused?

People should be careful what precedents they are setting as the table might turn sooner than expected.
u have said it all (nobody knows tomorrow)
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Onlyonebuhari: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

I don't expect any sensible thing to come out of a criminal/terrorist loving person like you

Buhari that you are supporting now to be acting in this despicable manner will soon be out of aso rock

Continue to support bad thing you hear?

For you to investigate Sowore on his alleged rape scenario, u tagged it supporting terrorism. What of you supporting a terror. Though most of you social media miscreants are jobless and have no reasoning acuity. I don't expect most of you to engage other in constructive arguments before most of you lack respect for your parents at home so why amazed with your media hullabaloo.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by masseratti: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2019
LibertyRep:
After perfecting the bail conditions, what right has the government to still hold on to the accused?

People should be careful what precedents they are setting as the table might turn sooner than expected.
the table will definitely turn.. The international community should berate Buhari for disregarding the rule of law.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by wavylevel: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
pyrex23:
May God help we youths in this country..

God will not help you.

Help yourselves.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by ebaye27: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
SAN enjoy your own fair share. You were support Dss before now is your own turn
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by ebaye27: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2019
SAN enjoy your own fair share. You were supporting Dss before now is your own turn
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by TVTKOKO(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
adonainana:

See the rubbishhh you are saying, do you guys even know what the rule of law is and what democracy is at all, an innocent citizen who can be anybody and has been arrested and granted bail through the constitution of the country which prescribed the court, the offences of the land, the powers of the court, the right of the citizen to bail and yet some people like you think this is a joke.

Every right of every citizen is a serious matter, the man must be freed, not even a matter of when oga comes back like is this a joke or something.

What a nation

it's really pathetic! Some so called youths. God forbid!!
I see some comments and i feel like i see them physically and punch them in the face angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.