Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (41821 Views)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Ugosample(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2019
michoim:
Sowore case borders on security and he can't just be released because of court orders that are not experienced on security matters...

are you sqtibt that Buhari /DSS is above the law?

If you don't know
a court order superseded the presidents whims

it's just a shame that many of you have $hithole mentality (I mean I won't blame you guys, it's what you grew up in)

because if that is not the case
How would anyone laud the govt for disobeying court orders?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Sunnycliff(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82573569:
The question is, 'Is Yele ready to leave?!'

Or he still stands on his words?

The power of 30k BMC
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Ugosample(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:
A failed nation. One move in the right direction in this country is to remove buhari from aso rock dead or alive. Every other move is plain nonsense. I even pity the youths of this country as most have taken solace in being poor, without direction and miserable.

no mind them

the youth have accepted to remain in despondency
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by 989900: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2019
michoim:
[s]Sowore case borders on security and he can't just be released because of court orders that are not experienced on security matters[/s]...

S-H-U-T U-P!
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Sarkzy405: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Tinubu Mr jagaban is there looking because he want to run for office of presidenCy come 2023...someone should go n tell him that northerners are the ones to rule us till this country divide...ewu jagaban

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by izombie(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Buhari has made the judiciary toothless. A president that disobeys court orders. If this is not a dictatorship then i don't know what is.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by sizer07: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2019
happney65:
As the waiting game continues at the headquarters of the Department of State Services in Abuja over the release of Omoyele Sowore, his lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), has vowed to remain at the facility pending the release of his client.

The human rights lawyer insisted that he and his team would stay put until the DSS releases Sowore to him as ordered by the court and having perfected the bail condition.

They are still waiting for baba bubu to come back from UNGA and give directives as to what to do next. He has the final say whether or not Sowore will see the light of the day. buhari is gradually making the fire that will burn this country down, he shd do the needful and realise Sowore ASAP. He is gradually setting a bad antecedents in the country by disobeying court orders

He said that as long as his client was being held, he would not leave the premises of the DSS.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja had on Tuesday ordered the DSS to release Sowore on bail.

However, many Nigerians had expressed doubt on the DSS and President Muhammadu Buhari's administration to obey the court order especially following the regime's penchant for disobeying court orders.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/25/i-will-not-leave-your-office-falana-tells-dss-after-failing-release-sowore?fbclid=IwAR1UqceOfkz6Z5vBNnt0GK3-7AhKh2dtxHSz0r5ql2sR7hI7pehhWhJE9-k

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Lovelive: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2019
anEye4anEye:
You don’t create a monster and expect me to be the only victim.

I guess what he (PMB) meant in his 2015 innuagural speech by “I am for everybody and I am for nobody” has finally come to manifestation

Some group of pple went a create a monster to fight the opposition, now that there’s nothing left to fight, the monster has come home to feast. What is good for the goods is also good for the ganger.

I don’t call anybody or group name o, so be careful how you quote me..
Don't be afraid of a man that can kill the body ...

You are blessed and protected bro.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Danwakae(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Sunnycliff:
How can he be released when Buhari is not even aware he has been granted bail? Or do you want the DSS director to lose his job?

You thinking that there's a headway in this country, is the worst level of self deception.

Until Buhari comes back, Falana should get some pullovers, because pneumonia fit enter him system . Alternatively, he can beg Sowore to shift for him, so both can share a bedspace.

No bed in Prisons....smelling and dirty floor things
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Danpraise4ever: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2019
This is not new na, it is expected. That's what the current FGN is known for, Supreme over the court.

LibertyRep:
After perfecting the bail conditions, what right has the government to still hold on to the accused?

People should be careful what precedents they are setting as the table might turn sooner than expected.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Ugosample(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

The only human right lawyer we know was Gani Fawehinmi. He defended masses without taken penny from them. U won't see Falana doing that but defending perceived terrorists nd political criminals up and down. Those of you supporting Sowore knew nothing about him, we are from the same state and no one can point to a single common well water Sowore gave his people. His bad records are there in the UNILAG DSA for people to see. He kept his wife and children abroad while calling you to come and nd be victims of his sponsored political revolution.

I don't expect any sensible thing to come out of a criminal/terrorist loving person like you

Buhari that you are supporting now to be acting in this despicable manner will soon be out of aso rock

Continue to support bad thing you hear?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Passionate1(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2019
duality:
Errm hope the DSS won't arrest Falana and charge him for loitering, disturbing public peace and sabotaging security investigations.

Just thinking ooh...
Mr fear!
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Lovelive: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Sonnobax15:
You should have said *animals* and not *animal*.....ode!
...but you got his message, right ?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Lovelive: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2019
adenigga:

Be your brother's keeper, it might b a slip of finger on android fone, pls! Apologize to him for calling him ODE.
Remember this language was forced on us, so, we can never be more Europeans than Europeans!

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Why would the Dss disobey a court order in this lawless country?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Lovelive: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Kiezodumah:

SMH!!! You just trying so so hard to sound controversial in order to be recognised for it. Pls try harder and rather channel that energy towards being reasonable. Nwamaikpe is on another level between sarcasm and stupidity.
Be urself

Wao

Thumbs up
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2019
DSS go dey do like say this country dey sweet dem..Mk dem no let me catch dem
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by bonnyhope: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Obairin79:
A suspect may be granted bail, & released. Buh, he can or may also be re-arrested afterwards to face further charges. In Sowore's case, which is treasonous in nature as it were, he may not be released, as d law enforcement agency may seek another court order to keep him in custody.

do you even know the meaning of that word?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Lovelive: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

The only human right lawyer we know was Gani Fawehinmi. He defended masses without taken penny from them. U won't see Falana doing that but defending perceived terrorists nd political criminals up and down. Those of you supporting Sowore knew nothing about him, we are from the same state and no one can point to a single common well water Sowore gave his people. His bad records are there in the UNILAG DSA for people to see. He kept his wife and children abroad while calling you to come and nd be victims of his sponsored political revolution.
... so he should be detained ...

Get sens*
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Nawa
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by RevengeNimi(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2019
obembet:
Buhari and all his followers are animals.

Cc

sarrki
NgeneUkwenu!

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by mindtricks: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2019
yerokunphilips:
This is the real Femi Falana I used to know . Fearless , smart ,intelligent defender of helpless and the weak ,a freedom fighter and a preacher of justice for all .

Those are what many warped minds amongst us love to hate, lacking in majority who are out there in the name of public service even as we speak.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by oglalasioux(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2019
No DSS official dare release Sowore. He or she will be deployed to Sambisa ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by akinonigbinde: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
DSS have finally met their match in Falana! They should be ready to detain him too as he won't leave their premises without Sowore.

It is time to serve it very hot to Buhari. You can't turn Nigeria to Banana republic by disobeying court s order at will.

This is not 1983, release Sowore now!
He, Major General Muhammadu Buhari(retired) the chief coupist of 1983 with the use of force and ammunitions usurped, thwarted, toppled and overthrew Nigeria's first democratically elected executive President of Sheu Shagari now benefitting from what he denied Nigerians from. More ridiculous is how such an uninspiring and un-iconic so called leader now grows paranoid with protests which he himself led in 2014 in Abuja.
Spit.
Morals: 1. Leopards, no matter how domesticated never change their skin
2. Ex- Generals don't make good Democrats and will never be.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Asifiwe(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2019
Sunnycliff:
How can he be released when Buhari is not even aware he has been granted bail? Or do you want the DSS director to lose his job?

You thinking that there's a headway in this country, is the worst level of self deception.

Until Buhari comes back, Falana should get some pullovers, because pneumonia fit enter him system . Alternatively, he can beg Sowore to shift for him, so both can share a bedspace.

You just spoke like a Slave, confirming that Buhari is the chief abuser of fundamental human rights who does not have any regards for the Law. Only slaves thinks that the President is greater than the Law.. Go figure
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by izombie(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
you zombies are always senseless. This is not about who sowore is or isn't. This is about the refusal of dss and buhari to obey a constitutional court order. A nigerian citizen was granted bail by the court but president through dss has refused to release the person. What has this got to do with your village and sowore?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Obairin79(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2019
bonnyhope:

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Obairin79(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
bonnyhope:

It means; involving or guilty of the crime of betraying one's country.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by efighter: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
yerokunphilips:
This is the real Femi Falana I used to know . Fearless , smart ,intelligent defender of helpless and the weak ,a freedom fighter and a preacher of justice for all .

Where is Mike Ezekhome(SAN) now? You won't see him except billions of stolen Naira or Dollars are involved like the $48 million imPatience Jonathan's seized money. Like the 3 billion naira worth of jewelries stolen by imPatience Jonathan's assitants, like the 2.1 billion naira collected by Raymon Dokpesi from Sambo Dasuki. Useless idiot.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by mindtricks: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

are you sqtibt that Buhari /DSS is above the law?

If you don't know
a court order superseded the presidents whims

it's just a shame that many of you have $hithole mentality (I mean I won't blame you guys, it's what you grew up in)

because if that is not the case
How would anyone laud the govt for disobeying court orders?

Don't expect the disoriented bunch to understand.
Those in authority take pride in rubbishing and disregarding the dictates of the constitution as they like, and their lackeys all urge them on in joy and support.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by izombie(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Sarkzy405:
Tinubu Mr jagaban is there looking because he want to run for office of presidenCy come 2023...someone should go n tell him that northerners are the ones to rule us till this country divide...ewu jagaban
there is nothing tinubu can do. The day tinubu says anything against buhari the dss and efcc will sweep him up immediately. Tinubu is corrupt and keeping quiet is the only way to survive in this buhari administration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.