Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency (28686 Views)

Laolu Akande: Tinubu Must Articulate Clear Foreign Policy To Back UNGA speech / The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria / Re: Re: Why Online Hysteria Against Buharis UNGA Speech Is Absolutely Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by MobilityExpress: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2019
They should have asked him about his plans for RUGA or asked him why he values cows more than Nigerian people. That's his area of expertise, he won't need to read the wrong paper to answer that one. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by bentwood85(m): 1:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Damage control..... Coming too late cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by RZArecta2(m): 1:51am On Sep 26, 2019
It was so shameful, your aides had to bring down the videos from their twitter handles grin OLODO RABATA president cool

21 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ada9ja(f): 1:51am On Sep 26, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

Whoever explained this article is as dumb as the man who answered nonsense at UNGA.

Let me show you what he did.

He was asked What is your name?

The Old Man responded "My father was 20 years when he met my mum, and they met at the stream. So they visited my maternal home to pay bride price. After the wedding, they had sex, then my father said he gave birth to a boy named Buhari. I have 3 sisters, but I don't know their names, maybe when I get home, I will ask them. I don't care about Nigerian Youths because they prefer BB9ja instead of calling my name and promotng Ruga... bla bla bla...

The Question was "What is your name?

"The pathway to a resilient future considering that Nigeria has a huge amount of young population"

We were supposed to be the focus of discussion, not LAKE CHAD or RUGA!!!!

I hate Nigeria like madt!!! Damn it!!!

Just as the people of nairaland and your people hated you too for this comment

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by koolaid87: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Defending this sh1t even makes it look worse

6 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by martowskin1(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin

They still need to defend buhari response.

If u voted fir buhari, my brother u are worst than him, in a sane society, buhari is not even qualified for a mayor position

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2019
But one zombie said the video was doctored in a previous thread.
All zombies especially the ones in this forum are far below animals in thinking.

23 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by NaijaFutbol: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Which way Naija?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by showafrica(m): 1:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Tell me how investors will come, they will continue to wonder how we end up with brainless leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ada9ja(f): 1:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Temptee101:
Who the fvcck is this presidency and why am i not surprised at their usual and weak defence to the excesses and inadequacies of this useless govt?

Imagine the old dullard promising to reverse climate change by leading a gang of zombies to plant 25 million trees, who does that if not a born-fool

As usual the dullard's handlers have once again sent him overseas to embarrass the country and one wonders why every sensible leader has to stand up and leave when the incompetent one mounted the podium

To mention the name Dullard has really become an anthem

You guys are useless for this, are u better than the president in all angles?

You might be graduate but he the president and former head of state

You might be working or jobless but he was a general in the army

I don't know how responsible you for now but he is happily married with kids doing good

He is know all over the world but your foolishness is spreading like virus online

Keep calling Dullard and see how your children or younger ones will call you

Children without vision but brain seizure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ada9ja(f): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2019
stewatt:
Nigeria President and the cabals that defended his incompetence are so stupid and useless just like Nigerians who refuse to let their grievances known by destroying things in mass.. I doubt if its Buhari himself.. Perhaps its one jubril from else where.. Once is head is faulty so is the body. Bleep Nigeria and her ached head.

Bleep you too Unam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by ada9ja(f): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2019
showafrica:
Tell me how investors will come, they will continue to wonder how we end up with brainless leaders.

That are leading you....kill yourself but that the facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by tbaba1234: 2:03am On Sep 26, 2019
GoodandBad007:

How on planet earth did he answer the question?
Is 5hat the answer you would have given to that question yourself?

The answer had a lot of fluff.

In the middle of all the fluff, he did talk about engaging the youth by giving them more positions of authority in combating climate change.

Not a particularly great answer but the abuse is over the top.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by alsudan: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2019
While BMC zombies had spent all day claiming the video was doctored, nursed and even engineered, “who is the Presidency “ has gone on to commit a huge blunder by just confirming the video was in fact real.

I weep for Nigeria and it’s dead brain dullard.

15 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 26, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Some people have not watched the video; some have no clue about what the Summit is about; some don't even know what climate change is and how it affects us locally, nationally and globally.

But as far as it's trending, some will still insult the president.

Nigerians ehn...we are very funny people ���

You're a certified zombie, stop disgracing Yoruba people,

22 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 26, 2019
You that wrote this nonsense, trying to lie about what's not. God must judge you!!! And the supporters of this administration without thought of progeny, y'all and your kids shall be in the thick heat of its aftermath!!!.
No escape

3 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 26, 2019
GoodandBad007:

How on planet earth did he answer the question?
Is 5hat the answer you would have given to that question yourself?

Zombies will tell you 1+1 is 5, they will insist it's 5 and wants you to accept it and when you don't, they will abuse you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:
They should have asked him about his plans for RUGA or asked him why he values cows more than Nigerian people. That's his area of expertise, he won't need to read the wrong paper to answer that one. grin

A representative member have already answered the question, She said God created Fulani herdsmen to love their cows than humans

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by the360report(m): 2:20am On Sep 26, 2019
the360report.com
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by the360report(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:

I don't know how responsible you for now but he is happily married with kids doing good

He is know all over the world but your foolishness is spreading like virus online

That's why he's the president!!! Nobody votes for a man to be a father or the head of his family but everyone has a right to vote and express his sentiments about who has been voted, while all the rights you've got is to smell like cows (nama-nama), act like them and moo like them!!!. Well, it's your right! Who am I to try to take that from you. Enjoy!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Temptee101(m): 2:23am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:

I have the sole right to air my views, if you are comfortable with the way the dullard, yes, i repeat the dullard is running the affairs of this country, that's your own cup of garri

Lest i forget, i am not the reason why you have failed to make it in life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:24am On Sep 26, 2019
For how long are they going to defend this dullard

3 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Very necessary

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay wallet.
Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by stewatt(m): 2:30am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:

Bleep you too Unam
Come bleep me then. Fuuuu

4 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by olayiwola4u(m): 2:33am On Sep 26, 2019
BUHARI did nt give a speech at UN, he went there 2 read; u need to listen TRUMP who spoke 4 mor than 30 min, without looking at any paper, giving statistics like computer, citing thoughts provoking quotes. He knows AMERICA to d core.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by tianshie(m): 2:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Buhari be like person wey carry wrong expo enter hall, as e see the questions and e no join the mgbo wey dey im pocket, e just write am like dat because shishi nor dey im head.

Olodo president.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by tianshie(m): 2:37am On Sep 26, 2019
olayiwola4u:
BUHARI did nt give a speech at UN, he went there 2 read; u need to listen TRUMP who spoke 4 mor than 30 min, without looking at any paper, giving statistics like computer, citing thoughts provoking quotes. He knows AMERICA to d core.

You're a mo-ron, just like Buhari. Trump was reading from a teleprompter. That's a prepared speech. Plus English is his first language, though he's a habitual rambler.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by MetaPhysical: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2019
So what happened, why the fight?
What did baba do wrong this time

1 Like

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2019
a very shameless govt indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency by simhosting: 3:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman / APC: Tambuwal For President? / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.