Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps (1453 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Please guys what do you know about sleep disorders?.

Just entered a new room, and I found out that my roommate talks in her sleep, scratches her body, behaves as if she eats while sleeping while gnashing her teeth.

She also sleeps violently. I can't sleep with her on the same bed, she go use Jackie-Chan style finish me or throw me off the bed. Usually only someone bigger than her can sleep with her : someone like me would be thrown out. She scratches her body as if something itches her while she sleeps.
I v talked to her about it but she said it is a sleep disorder and her younger brother has it too.
I browsed on it and found out she might have Psoriasis.
It is usually worse at night if she is stressed out that day.
Please guys, do you know anyone with this kind of sleep disorder?
And how can it be treated?.

Please no insults
Advice sincerely needed.
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by MrCork: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Maryjane001:
Please guys what do you know about sleep disorders?.

Just entered a new room, and I found out that my roommate talks in her sleep, scratches her body, behaves as if she eats while sleeping while gnashing her teeth.

She also sleeps violently. I can't sleep with her on the same bed, she go use Jackie-Chan style finish me or throw me off the bed. Usually only someone bigger than her can sleep with her : someone like me would be thrown out. She scratches her body as if something itches her while she sleeps.
I v talked to her about it but she said it is a sleep disorder and her younger brother has it too.
I browsed on it and found out she might have Psoriasis.
It is usually worse at night if she is stressed out that day.
Please guys, do you know anyone with this kind of sleep disorder?
And how can it be treated?.

Please no insults
Advice sincerely needed.

how much? cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

how much? cheesy

What do u know about it?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by MrCork: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Maryjane001:

What do u know about it?

how much for kiss, hug, peck & to mate with u for only 2 round? cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

how much for kiss, hug, peck & to mate with u for only 2 round? cheesy

I don't need answers from unserious people like you pls. Even your name says it all sad
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by MrCork: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Maryjane001:

I don't need answers from unserious people like you pls. Even your name says it all sad

..be nice.. I am a serious & ready to marry & I have moiney so don't loose your shance please.
Darling can i mate wit u please. How much?
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

..be nice.. I am a serious & ready to marry & I have moiney so don't loose your shance please.
angry

Excuse me mister....
If u want a slut, u know where to find one.
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by MrCork: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Maryjane001:

Excuse me mister....
If u want a slut, u know where to find one.

^^^^ too mush attitude..
..and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (wot a shame)
angry
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

^^^^ too mush attitude..
..and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (wot a shame)
angry

I don't go for your type mister.
You r too low for my standards. Guys flock around me wherever I go......so shift abeg tongue
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Ishilove: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

angry
You're incorrigible

Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Ishilove: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
I see the OP engaging MrCork. Aunty, na you go taya cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Bluezy13(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Did you find any treatment for the sleeping disorder
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Thetechhub(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Op. It's nothing serious, my roommate does that. Even when i was in school a lot of guys do that while sleeping
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Thetechhub(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Next time if she kick u, kick am back.
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thetechhub:
Op. It's nothing serious, my roommate does that. Even when i was in school a lot of guys do that while sleeping
Finally....thanks so much
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluezy13:
Did you find any treatment for the sleeping disorder
No but my mum told me it may decrease as she gets older and she may adjust if she gets used to sleeping with anoda pesin on the same bed
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Bluezy13(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maryjane001:

No but my mum told me it may decrease as she gets older and she may adjust if she gets used to sleeping with anoda pesin on the same bed

I am positive the second condition will work. Because we tend to be more conscious of ourselves when we are in the midst of people even while sleeping.
She will start minding herself, unknowingly to her cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by mafiano1986: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
She needs drugs like xanex, rohypnol or ambien, any one of these that is available, as long as she takes as prescribed by a doctor, she will be okay and will be able to sleep better.
Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by annygifty(f): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
It is sleep talking , it often occurs concurrently with other sleep disorders such as nightmares, confusional arousals, sleep apnea, and REM sleep behaviour disorders. No treatment is necessary. Advise her to talk to a physician or health care provider about the problem. There may be an underlying medical explanation for her sleep talking (e.g. an undiagnosed sleep disorder, or debilitating anxiety or stress).

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Roommate Behaves Wierdly When She Sleeps by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
annygifty:
It is sleep talking , it often occurs concurrently with other sleep disorders such as nightmares, confusional arousals, sleep apnea, and REM sleep behaviour disorders. No treatment is necessary. Advise her to talk to a physician or health care provider about the problem. There may be an underlying medical explanation for her sleep talking (e.g. an undiagnosed sleep disorder, or debilitating anxiety or stress).

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Constant Headache Pls Help My Fiancée / Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus / Milky Substance From My Bossom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.