Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha (24825 Views)

Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha by Flowdada(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
No be lie boss,me sef dey fear make her bf no go burst my head oh lol

na simple code but don't be naive in your approach, you guys should reach sharing naughty talk before you make advance in regards

try to make comment on her look dress, how exotic she look, digress to making sultry comment if she don't found offence in that then press your password and username to log in

but do what you need to do at once and logout, if her bf catch you, some guys are cruel, if he lay thunderbolt for her and you ride her na die you dey oo[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / "I'm Afraid Of Snakes And Heights" - MI As He Shares New Pictures / Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.