Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido (7256 Views)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido by Fadflo: 5:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2020
That is, for 41 seconds video na im you show us content of less than 10 seconds! You come carry the remaining time advertise your channel sef add. I no blame you, may God forgive you!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido by speak2bella(f): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Good for them
Re: Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido by Bammzzie(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:
That is, for 41 seconds video na im you show us content of less than 10 seconds! You come carry the remaining time advertise your channel sef add. I no blame you, may God forgive you!
Tanx for d comment bro...cos e for pain me if go click play jst lyk dat grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido by Simplecity(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Thank God i didnt click that shit.....all these contentless and trash people creating youtube channel these days just for money.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Is Hot!!! Having Fun Together With Davido by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
La click Uet miem guà t'eñ Saà vous grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) / Picture Of Innocent Looking Chidinma Elike Of Project Fame / Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.