Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome (16037 Views)

JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him / We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by SLAP44: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2019
frankmoney:
There's nothing like cabal ... We've been hearing it since obasanjo days .... Not one of them has been mentioned

You're a learner, with a big "L" tied to your neck grin

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Darlenelove: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2019
heckymaicon:
Nigeria is a joke.

we're still in 2019 for goodness sake

No hope for Nigeria ��
Nigeria is a business opportunity
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by joeyswift(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2019
It is becoming so clear, that tinubu will be dumped come 2023. What I really don't understand is that, how can Osibanjo allow his integrity be smeared with trader money. He denigrated that office.
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by frankmoney(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2019
SLAP44:

You're a learner, with a big "L" tied to your neck grin
thank you . Now move on
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by semyman: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Mind your business senior advocate of looters
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Afamed: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2019
ntyce:
What's your own corrupt lawyer?

You're a PDP man, why are you so much interested in APC internal wranglings?

Why cry more than the bereaved?
The Ozokhome has no headway to Atiku's case again, hence his solace at what's happening in Apc camp. Perhaps Atiku has failed to give the Dollar again

1 Like

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Gravy: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Have you guys noticed that the only people complaining are pdp's apologists? Why take panadol for another man's headache. It is becoming clear that this is pdp's strategy going towards 2023 and it is sickening. Osibanjo should be left alone. He can handle himself if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2019
How that one take concern this man?
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Dpharisee: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Too many Buhari defenders on the front page embarassed
They won't even allow others to express their views

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by meccuno: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82572269:

The way PDP has been going on about their opposition gimmicks towards 2023 is just too childish and predictable.

Look at them showing so much love for our own STAR BOY!
See them wailing more than the 'supposed' bereaved.
Instead of them focusing on whoever they want to present as a candidate in 2023.
Is this the way they want to wake up their dead evil party that is already buried.
Well, we have been warned since about a fortnight now to be expecting this type of news.

Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
[/s] rubbish

1 Like

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by anEye4anEye: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2019
If all these attacks on PYO by the northern cabals is because of Tinubu, that means

PYO = Tinubu sacrificial lamb

Crucify him! Crucify him!! Crucify him!!!
grin grin grin

Quote and quench

1 Like

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Afroprince(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Catch it while it is hot!
Ob Fado's : Trending news on September 26, 2019!!! https://obfado..com/2019/09/trending-news-on-september-26-2019.html?spref=tw

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by meccuno: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by SuperS1Panther: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2019
What is now.your business Senior Advocate of Looters and Corrupt officials?

That is the new propaganda just deployed by Dubai Strategy Team.

Are you not meant to be happy that he is being dumped?
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Rubbiish(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2019
oyeb15:
We are even tired of democracy,all of you thieves have nothing to offer.

Nigeria would have been worst than this if we have been practicing democracy since 1960.

Nigerian politicians lack discipline, patrotism, competence, education, innovation and a spirit to put d people,community above self. They are mentally weak in governance. We are just moving in a circle since 1999.

By 2023 by Gods grace ,i pray some fine ,discipline ,patrotic soldiers overthrow this democracy and never shall Nigeria return to it again.
Don't pray for what u don't know
Military rule can never be better than a civilian rule
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by mercyviv(f): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2019
This Ozehkome or what's his name never ceases to amaze; this is someone that was roundly defeated as a legal counsel to Atiku at the tribunal. In all the prayers sought, only two scaled through! And a contemporary lawyer like yourself made a better argument and submission, yet you still can't sit down and rethink your career. The case is now in Supreme court, you're in the media orgasmic on Osibanjo, Tinubu and 2023 presidential quest, when the supreme court case has a 60-70days lifespan for final judgment delivery. I don't think he's serious at all! How many times has Wole Olanipekun, the lead counsel for Buhari been in the news? Tomorrow they will be shouting the judges were bought!!! Not my headache though. Atiku will lose again that's so certain!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by DevilhimseIf: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82572269:

The way PDP has been going on about their opposition gimmicks towards 2023 is just too childish and predictable.

Look at them showing so much love for our own STAR BOY!
See them wailing more than the 'supposed' bereaved.
Instead of them focusing on whoever they want to present as a candidate in 2023.
Is this the way they want to wake up their dead evil party that is already buried.
Well, we have been warned since about a fortnight now to be expecting this type of news.

Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

Just look at Mike below shining his teeth with Atiku in a selfie, cheesy
cos he knows how many BILLIONS he has collected from the Camerounian and much more to come as they have pushed him to the Supreme court.cheesy
So all these fake stories are mere rehearsals before the BIGGEST PAY DAY of Mike's law career! grin cheesy wink

A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
[/s]
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by starbright4real(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Carlyboi(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2019
obembet:

Is anything impossible in Nigeria?
babe Nawa o.....so is this you showing attitude or what?I expected more from you!whatever tho
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by DevilhimseIf: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
SuperS1Panther:
What is now.your business Senior Advocate of Looters and Corrupt officials?

That is the new propaganda just deployed by Dubai Strategy Team.

Are you not meant to be happy that he is being dumped?
[/s]
shut up it's his business
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Gospelchinonso(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Nigeria is a joke, look at the way our government is emphasising more on 2023 election where there is no plan for technology advancement, there is no plan for the youth, no plan for those being ruled.
Common 30k minimum wage, the government can not implement. Corps members are in their various state of deployment suffering and all you guys cares of is 2023 presidential election.

Shame on Nigeria
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by AreaFada2: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2019
frankmoney:
There's nothing like cabal ... We've been hearing it since obasanjo days .... Not one of them has been mentioned
They are the power behind the power. Trusted kitchen cabinet often without official posts.
Some cabal members get orders from eminent political, religious, and royal figures. And foreign governments.

Their shinanigans is often not known to the official figure (like president) they control because he trusts them. They are often sheer opportunists. Seeking to influence things in their own favour while the opportunity lasts.
It as old as human govt.
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by hisexcellency34: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Na so. 30k BMC money at work. They have to justify their pay

Dpharisee:
Too many Buhari defenders on the front page embarassed
They won't even allow others to express their views
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by abc115: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2019
See this yeye incompetent lawyer that was sent back to Law School during Tribunal Judgment
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by ChoCho54(f): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2019
emkz:
Ozekhome, it is impossible to impeach the Vice-President. The impeachment needs to go through our judiciary, and the lawyers I know would never leave their own to dry, certainly not the Supreme Court judges. The only way they can get him out is if he resigns or if they kill him.

Sentiments aside. Obasanjo, with all his powers, could not force Atiku out. The APC ticket was not a Buhari ticket, it was a Buhari/Osinbajo ticket. The presidential elections petition tribunal admitted that much and said the Vice President could not be excluded from the petition filed by the PDP.

You are an advocate of the law. That a bunch of unelected folks (called cabal) can mess up a Vice President who is a Professor of Law and a distinguished SAN is the biggest joke of Nigeria since 1999. If I was you, I'd gather other learned SANs and be ready to pounce on any one who wants to mess up your colleague using our legal system. In my opinion, the Vice President has brought honour to your legal profession. Protect one of your own by not issuing statements like this, which is what the cabal likes to hear to satisfy their libido of delusional power.
.. except there's no evidence of corruption, no lawyer will show his face.

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by adenigga(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2019
ntyce:
What's your own corrupt lawyer?

You're a PDP man, why are you so much interested in APC internal wranglings?

Why cry more than the bereaved?

But Falana represented Sowore, an opposition to APC during d last election, same Falana is a lawyer of VP Osinbajo of APC. Bros! Lawyer na business man.
Why are they defending confirmed Kidnappers, armed robbers, etc! So even Osinbajo as a SAN & @ d same time a Pastor can He remove himself from a gang of liers? Go and check d records of Osinbajo as Attorney General under Tinubu's regime. I rest my case!!!
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by Chijeep(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin grin just lik sanitary pads
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by MedicH: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2019
emkz:
Ozekhome, it is impossible to impeach the Vice-President. The impeachment needs to go through our judiciary, and the lawyers I know would never leave their own to dry, certainly not the Supreme Court judges. The only way they can get him out is if he resigns or if they kill him.

Sentiments aside. Obasanjo, with all his powers, could not force Atiku out. The APC ticket was not a Buhari ticket, it was a Buhari/Osinbajo ticket. The presidential elections petition tribunal admitted that much and said the Vice President could not be excluded from the petition filed by the PDP.

You are an advocate of the law. That a bunch of unelected folks (called cabal) can mess up a Vice President who is a Professor of Law and a distinguished SAN is the biggest joke of Nigeria since 1999. If I was you, I'd gather other learned SANs and be ready to pounce on any one who wants to mess up your colleague using our legal system. In my opinion, the Vice President has brought honour to your legal profession. Protect one of your own by not issuing statements like this, which is what the cabal likes to hear to satisfy their libido of delusional power.

You're talking all this nonsense because you're in doubt about buhari persona. Plain delusions.
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2019
What is the meaning of cabal sef in Nigeria, maybe I should ask Google.....why are we afraid to mention names even when we know its Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha, Mamman Daura, Burutai etc are the ones rulling this country and they are the cabals people don't wnt to mention....
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by omenka(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2019
I feel so irritated when I see papers refer to folks like Ozekhome, Deji and Reno as HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

Activists for where naw? sad
Re: Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome by hisexcellency34: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2019
What if you are sued?
abc115:
See this yeye incompetent lawyer that was sent back to Law School during Tribunal Judgment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) / #EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi / Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.