Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million (644 Views)

Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million by Praizeupdates: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2019
After Peter okoye declares his intention for bbn housemate Tacha says he will give her the 60million if she didnt win at the ongoing bbnaija 2019. However controversial actor has come for peter as he throws shade at hin in his new ig post.
He wrote ;
#Tacha can only win Big Brother Ghana with her talent, not BBnaija... ��If they like, let all the up coming singers association in #Lagos do prayer and fasting for her to win, �she will still leave #BBnaija2019 this week for the way she allegedly snubbed #2baba. �‍♂️I am the biggest #actor in #Naija because i have gotten @chrissyteigen attention in #America, ✈️ haters can #Google it, so i have already gone #international. � An up coming singer that allegedly says he will give you 60 million Naira, abeg, how much has he donated to the building of primary #schools in #Anambra State? �‍♀️Tomorrow, they will say #Buhari is confused, wait, you that is a youth, that you #travel to your #village and see the POVERTY your villagers go through and have not donated 60 million Naira to HELP, what are you? �Ordinary school uniform and textbook, Oga, how many have you donated to any primary school in your village to support #Education? ✏️Yet, you allegedly want to give a #girl you probably dont know from Adam 60 million Naira, �as father #christmas or the chairman of up coming singers association, #Lekki chapter?� #repost #Accra #Kumasi #instagram #FollowMe #Abuja #Nollywood #Ghana #share #instagood
see More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/uche-maduagwu-throw-shade-at-for-supporting-tacha-with-60million/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million by Praizeupdates: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2019

Re: Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Without anybody telling you people. Una no know say that boy dey joke?

Person wey just want use the publicity sell him new song. Mtcheew

How many musicians do you know that have 60million cash. Shut up your mouth. Yes you that wants to argue. Do you know what 60 million cash is? Radarada.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million by Id97: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
For once,i agree with this dude.Peter is a big fool for having made that statement regardless of if it was a joke or not.What is more annoying is the puerile way he readily jumps to tacha's defense whenever she goofs like a desperate guy trying so hard to lay a girl neglectful of the fact that he is a married man with kids who look up to him.
If he can unabashedly defend a hoe whose forte is arrogance,grumpiness and brazen exposure of her bodily assets on national tv,i guess his parental capability to raise his kids morally is in serious doubts.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
This girl go good for gang-fvck 3-in-1 even with her small brain.
Meanwhile this Peter dude has always been a bitch-ass.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million by Johnalam77: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2019
I am faltering and read your member of effort with implicitly your article is suitable for me and I picked up from your site that development my thoughtful here I share a site where you bargain organakratom at decent price thanks to the writer for giving such post with us.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Throw Shade At For Supporting Tacha With 60million by donstan18: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Both Uche and Peter are not useful in Nigeria's entertainment industry

(1) (Reply)

Rip To One Of The Danfo Drives. Madmelon N Mountain Black / Kanye West Reveals “jesus Is King” Album Cover / Bbnaija Tacha Permanently Removes Davido's Tattoo Frm Her Chest & Fans Ar Thrild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.