Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (55843 Views)

Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video) / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by GistMore4: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Big Brother Naija reality star, Tacha received plenty gifts from her fans during her first interview as she begin her media tour at Cool FM.

http://gistmore.com/fans-surprised-tacha-with-plenty-gifts-at-cool-fm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by GistMore4: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video =>> HERE

1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Later they would come online n be begging for money

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Norabay(f): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
great

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by LongDay: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
I was expecting to see a crowed.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I was expecting to see a crowed.
No wonder you didn't see one because it is actually a crowd that came not crowed sad

As much as she is hated people love her and we Titans are loyal.. Love you Tacha you will go places. Congrats on your first endorsement.

122 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

No wonder you didn't see one because it is actually a crowd that came not crowed sad

As much as she is hated people love her and we Titans are loyal.. Love you Tacha you will go places. Congrats on your first endorsement.
No one is above mistake(s). Same way your punctuation are disjointed. grin

BTW, you disappeared after her disqualification. cheesy I understand you lot are trying to give hope and a bit of self-esteem to a hopeless person. You make a victim of her by stating she's "Hated", whereas, her roommates suffered verbal abuse in her hands. Don't you think what goes around comes around? Like I told you previously, I've always been neutral about her, but don't expect me to join your bandwagon of ladies who choose shameless celebrities for role models.

248 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by festacman(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Trust Teebillz to arrange stuff. Packaging of Tacha has started, from news of websites of radio stations crashing to dead people waking on seeing Tacha.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
No one is above mistake(s). Same way your punctuation are disjointed. grin

BTW, you disappeared after her disqualification. cheesy I understand you lot are trying to give hope and a bit of self-esteem to a hopeless person. You make a victim of her by stating she's "Hated", whereas, her roommates suffered verbal abuse in her hands. Don't you think what goes around comes around? Like I told you previously, I've always been neutral about her, but don't expect me to join your bandwagon of ladies who choose shameless celebrities for role models.
I did not laugh at your mistake.
I have another monicker and I made comments concerning her DQ. I never went silent concerning Tacha.
I did not say she was my role model or should be anyone's role model that one is in your head.
You cannot stop her from shining if she is destined to, why call her hopeless. The other HM's were not saints and all had their flaws. She has bern DQed learnt her lesson so no need being bitter. She verbally insulted housemates who came for her so give her a break you can get defensive when you get insulted on Nl too so no need forming as if you are any better.
Go and bag your own endorsement deal before calling someone hopeless.
Mtcheww.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I did not laugh at your mistake.
I have another monicker and I made comments concerning her DQ. I never went silent concerning Tacha.
I did not say she was my role model or should be anyone's role model that one is in your head.
You cannot stop her from shining if she is destined to why call her hopeless. The other HM's were not saints and all had their flaws. She has bern DQed learnt her lesson so no need being bitter. She verbally insulted housemates who came for her so give her a break you can get defensive when you get insulted on Nl too so no need forming as if you are any better.
Go and bag yourvown endorsement deal before calling someone hopeless.
Mtcheww.
Are you Tacha? You clearly sound like her. grin Calm down! There's no war here. You can't tell me what/what not to say. Look at you defending someone who picks on people 'cause that's her own way of hiding her insecurities.
You can't laugh at me na! Your brain didn't tell you it's auto correct mistake and you had to quote me stating that while you just refuted something you emboldened. To what end was that? Before you correct people, make sure you're faultless. I care less about her fame and that's why I can't follow her likes. You're bitter over someone that has no fùcking idea of your existence. Social media insults are hypothesis and that's why once I sense a moniker to be abusive, I ignore. If someone thinks I am stupid, he/she has to prove it psychological evaluation before I can take such a person seriously. Else, abuse is a waste of time.

That said, we can't all be celebrities or sign endorsement deals. I guess you missed out on that.

I've given you enough attention. Have a nice day.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Are you Tacha? You clearly sound like her. grin Calm down! There's no war here. You can't tell me what/what not to say. Look at you defending someone who picks on people 'cause that's her own way of hiding her insecurities.
You can't laugh at me na! Your brain didn't tell you it's auto correct mistake and you had to quote me stating that while you just refuted something you emboldened. To what end was that? Before you correct people, make sure you're faultless. I care less about her fame and that's why I can't follow her likes. You're bitter over someone that has no fùcking idea of your existence. Social media insults are hypothesis and that's why once I sense a moniker to be abusive, I ignore. If someone thinks I am stupid, he/she has to prove it with statistical data before I can take such a person seriously. Else, abuse is a waste of time.

That said, we can't all be celebrities or sign endorsement deals. I guess you missed out on that.

I've given you enough attention. Have a nice day.
How would I laugh at you for the auto correct mistakes we all make tongue I only pointed out the fact that you wanted to be silly in your remark but only played yourself grin
Kimbraa go and sit down, you are far worse I don't care if Tacha knows me you that is talking does she know you. You are the bitter one Benita.
You reply many mentions that abuses you nor come lie dey form saint.
Who dey laugh you you be person when dem dey laugh. You are in no way better no need trying to hide it. It is silly of you to judge a person because of a show.
Na now you know say everyone nor fit be celebrities but you were quick to call someone hopeless such a confused fellow . And you were claiming the person I like does not know of my existence how many celebrities know much about their fans? you are a waste of time.
So, ok bye smiley

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by DSoj(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jobless youths. Shior

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
How would I laugh at you for the auto correct mistakes we all make tongue I only pointed out the fact that you wanted to be silly in your remark but only played yourself grin
Kim.braa go and sit down, you are far worse I don't care if Tacha knows me you that is talking does she know you. You are the bitter one Benita.
You reply many mentions that abuses you nor come lie dey form saint.
Who dey laugh you you be person when dem dey laugh. You are in no way better no need trying to hide it. It is silly of you to judge a person because of a show.
Na now you know say everyone nor fit be celebrities but you were quick to call someone hopeless such a confused fellow . And you were claiming the person I like does not know of my existence how many celebrities know much about their fans you are a waste of time.
So, ok bye smiley
I am now tempted to reply you. What defines a person is character. In Tacha's case, she was kept in a house for 3months and her characters manifested. Though, there are areas they faked some, while there are areas they couldn't. She's boastful, arrogant, lawless, shameless and dirty(all these with body odour). You can now go and kill yourself for all I care.

About me, I am an introvert. At least, not to the extreme. All my life, I have never gone physical on anyone no matter the provocation. If I sense insult/disrespect from people around me, I give them space. That's my own ways of avoiding to fight/quarrel. You have no idea of this Benita you claim to know. Permit me to say, you don't know me. It's not pretending. That's who I truly am. I've known Nairalanders who could tell you what I am capable of. One of my male bestie, I met him here. We've known for 3yrs now.

Don't carry those social media juvenile activities on your head. In my case, it was the opposite of me. Have I corrected that your faulty notion? Bye.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
I hope these ones are not seeing themselves as leaders of tomorrow?
Nonsense and titans...

6 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
[s]I am now tempted to reply you. What defines a person is character. In Tacha's case, she was kept in a house for 3months and her characters manifested. Though, there are areas they faked some, while there are areas they couldn't. She's boastful, arrogant, lawless, shameless and dirty(all these with body odour). You can now go and kill yourself for all I care.

About me, I am an introvert. At least, not to the extreme. All my life, I have never gone physical on anyone no matter the provocation. If I sense insult/disrespect from people around me, I give them space. That's my own ways of avoiding to fight/quarrel. You have no idea of this Benita you claim to know. Permit me to say, you don't know me. It's not pretending. That's who I truly am. I've known Nairalanders who could tell you what I am capable of. One of my male bestie, I met him here. We've known for 3yrs now.

Don't carry those social media juvenile activities on your head. In my case, it was the opposite of me. Have I corrected that your faulty notion? Bye.[/s]

Since you decided to focus on her negative side in the house let me go to her positive she is a team player, honest, loyal, doesn't keep a grudge and fun loving, a giver and kind hearted. Some of her negative attitudes in the house was her own defence mechanism to form strong girl when she is emotionally soft, some of us laughing and mocking her have those flaws. When you have an achievement you can be boastful some of the most famous people are and are even proud of themselves about it and show off. I only have a problem with that when you rub it on others but then it is their life and Tacha is guilty of that and I won't defend her on it. Have you not in one way suffered from body odour undecided why you come dey laugh person are you better or perfect who knows if the odour is not a one off thing she is working on it{if true) you worked on your own so let her be.
I would be terrible if I get to know much about this Benita because judging from her post on NL I will pass afterall you done judge Tacha finish without knowing her so it is safe for me to judhe without knowing you.
You can take your advice and kill yaself after this post.
Ok bye

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
crazyABO:
Later they would come online n be begging for money
[/s]
Is it your money they used and purchase the gifts??

5 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
festacman:
Trust Teebillz to arrange stuff. Packaging of Tacha has started, from news of websites of radio stations crashing to dead people waking on seeing Tacha.
[/s]
Stop being pained..you didn't react this way to other housemates...
Are you surprised about the power of Love?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
heckymaicon:
I hope these ones are not seeing themselves as leaders of tomorrow?

Nonsense and titans...

[/s]
Awon leader of tomorrow...make hatred no 1st kee you today oo grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Trust some people to come and complain as if they borrowed them money to buy the gift sad

3 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na wah oh! This Tasha get many worshippers oh cheesy

What do these worshippers even gain from their god?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
No comment to waste

4 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Jimmyson: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
My love for Tacha will never die no matter what...

6 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimmyson:
My love for Tacha will never die no matter what...
Sharrrrap there, ur love for body odour instead

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's a big lie jor...
Gift ke?
There are just trying to give her hope when they know very well that she is hopeless....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
I could see some trying to perceive her body to know if she truly smells cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by player007(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
GistMore4:
Big Brother Naija reality star, Tacha received plenty gifts from her fans during her first interview as she begin her media tour at Cool FM.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/fans-surprised-tacha-with-plenty-gifts-at-cool-fm

Even guys follow them?
They are a disgrace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slut, look at her black legs.
Her fellow ashawos and good for nothings are her fans so I'm not surprised.

14 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy. Una dy wail .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyonce Rocks Ankara Ensemble As She Steps Out Wit Jay Z(Pics / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.