Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Help Me!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me!!!! (1423 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!!! by iykeklef(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2019
my girlfriend is circumcized..she doesnt fell anything or enjoy sex no matter how i try or play with her... she can stay for 6months without sex and she is very very very very comfortable with it...she only need my attention like calling her,textin,kissin,takin selfie with her and so on....but she doesnt talk or think about anything that relates to sex at all,, she dont even like sex at all,,,she always tell me that she doesnt feel anything,so there is no point doing it!!!...i've met so many girl that f**ks very well and i like girls that moans, or ride as well.... please i dont want to dump this girl because of her inability to feel sex, i want to marry her because she is a wife material.. PLEASE HELP ME,WHAT AM I GOIN TO DO TO MAKE I FEEL SEX BECAUSE I DONT LIKE LOG OF WOOD ON BED
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by pharrell8(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Here to read comments..
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by donbachi(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Abort mission...so that you dont accuse her of cheating on you in the nearest future or she accusing you of same,knowing the fact that you have a very high sex drive and it wont be coming from her like you would want it...mind you,it will worsen the more she grows.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by iykeklef(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2019
okay thanks
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Dump her.

Don’t marry someone you’d always be tempted to cheat on.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by MedicH: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Na gbese for inside life.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2019
undecided Stewpid gal...
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by iykeklef(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2019
afroknight... i really love d girl na,, and she loves me more
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2019
iykeklef:
Afro knight... i really love d girl na,, and she loves me more

Nonsense love. I will swear for you if you don’t dump her. Why? Cos she’s being unfair to you. Let me explain.

She says she feels nothing during nackin. But she didn’t say she feels disgusted or it’s painful or anything untoward. So it’s not offensive to her. Why then the withdrawal? If she truly loves you, she would do it for your happiness, just the way you try to stir up some pleasure in her. Your happiness should not be brushed aside like it’s meaningless.

You are frustrating yourself for someone that’s not trying to please you. Dump her!

Stop fetching water inside basket.

Unless you want to have wife at home and give yourself excuse to be nackin outside. That’s your choice. Terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by iykeklef(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2019
afroknight...thanks you are a mighty man. i will think of it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2019
iykeklef:
Afro knight...thanks you are a mighty man. i will think of it

You are welcome. Do consider it.

I feel sorry for circumcised females but not when they become indurate to the needs of their partners.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
AfroKnight:

Nonsense love. I will swear for you if you don’t dump her. Why? Cos she’s being unfair to you. Let me explain.

She says she feels nothing during nackin. But she didn’t say she feels disgusted or it’s painful or anything untoward. So it’s not offensive to her. Why then the withdrawal? If she truly loves you, she would do it for your happiness, just the way you try to stir up some pleasure in her. Your happiness should not be brushed aside like it’s meaningless.

You are frustrating yourself for someone that’s not trying to please you. Dump her!

Unless you want to have wife at home and give yourself excuse to be nackin outside. That’s your choice. Terms and conditions apply.

Y'all would just be commenting on things you got zero knowledge on!

Do you know what it means for a girl to be circumcised? Her sexual life is as good as dead and buried. It's not her fault... she can't do anything about it.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
[s]

Do you know what it means for a girl to be circumcised? Her sexual life is as good as dead and buried. It's not her fault... she can't do anything about it.[/s]

Nonsense talk.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
iykeklef:
my girlfriend is circumcized..she doesnt fell anything or enjoy sex no matter how i try or play with her... she can stay for 6months without sex and she is very very very very comfortable with it...she only need my attention like calling her,textin,kissin,takin selfie with her and so on....but she doesnt talk or think about anything that relates to sex at all,, she dont even like sex at all,,,she always tell me that she doesnt feel anything,so there is no point doing it!!!...i've met so many girl that f**ks very well and i like girls that moans, or ride as well.... please i dont want to dump this girl because of her inability to feel sex, i want to marry her because she is a wife material.. PLEASE HELP ME,WHAT AM I GOIN TO DO TO MAKE I FEEL SEX BECAUSE I DONT LIKE LOG OF WOOD ON BED

Find her gspot. It's internal and it can't be removed. Only the clit was removed. Many many women who were circumcised enjoy sex. If you can't find it then let her go and another will find it.

If she has a mental block due to the experience then that's a different ball game and it's out of your control because she'd need therapy and that's her choice. It's a brutal act and every woman reacts in her own special way.

May she find peace.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
AfroKnight:

So you're okay with a log in bed or do expect her to be an award winning actress?

You sound like the kinda man sex dolls were made for lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

So you're okay with a log in bed or do expect her to be an award winning actress?

You sound like the kinda man sex dolls were made for lipsrsealed

She has no business getting married if she won’t do her part. If you want to insult me, don’t be circumspect. Do it with your full chest.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
AfroKnight:

She has no business getting married if she won’t do her part. If you want to insult me, don’t be circumspect. Do it with your full chest.

Kevin Hart "say it with your chest" grin grin grin

She's not here opening a thread though, he is which means he's the one bothering her. She has business to get married like anyone else, the least we could say is op has a choice.

He's going in with his eyes open and has to support her if he can and if not clear road but her body is her body and no else.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Kapeter(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
iykeklef:
are you from Benin city?
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by biz2get(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Break her heart and move on.

She will be a sex freak to the next person.

Do us that favour. wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

Kevin Hart "say it with your chest" grin grin grin

She's not here opening a thread though, he is which means he's the one bothering her. She has business to get married like anyone else, the least we could say is op has a choice.

He's going in with his eyes open and has to support her if he can and if not clear road but her body is her body and no else.

I agree with your conclusion. He should dump her.

Also, she has NO BUSINESS getting married to a man who wants sweet regular sex just like OP. Doing that would be quite selfish of her.

Well, OP initially didn’t know the peculiarities of female circumcision but now, he has tasted first hand, the frustration that comes with nackin an unresponsive partner. He must abandon ship, pronto!
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is Alpha zero Tango....!!! Calling on d@ stupid OP to Abort mission, repeat Abort Mission..!!! Abort Mission...!!!!!
Be advised, if u continue with mission, it will end in tears. Command HQ suggests u read up on Ubunja's Miseducations to prevent a hang over.

Alpha Zero Tango over and out......!!!!

#Swallows_a_tipperfull_of_RED_PILLS
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
AfroKnight:

I agree with your conclusion. He should dump her.

Also, she has NO BUSINESS getting married to a man who wants sweet regular sex just like OP. Doing that would be quite selfish of her.

Well, OP initially didn’t know the peculiarities of female circumcision but now, he has tasted first hand, the frustration that comes with nackin an unresponsive partner. He must abandon ship, pronto!

LOL. I don't know about the pronto but I agree if he can't help then he should leave her be. Don't forget someone has to make the move and it's usually the one who feels the pinch... She loves him and she isn't complaining.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by marvelous000: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Do you know what it means for a girl to be circumcised? Her sexual life is as good as dead and buried. It's not her fault... she can't do anything about it.
He sure knows his onions on this matter. negate his assertion with with cogent point, and quit the visceral outburst.

So what, if she went through FGM? Are there no women who went through same and are managing their relationship just fine. shouldn't relationship be predicated on compromise and so called love. must his happiness be sacrificed on the altar of her aversion/indifference on things in relationship as rudimentary requisite as sex?
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

LOL. I don't know about the pronto but I agree if he can't help then he should leave her be. Don't forget someone has to make the move and it's usually the one who feels the pinch... She loves him and she isn't complaining.

Which nonsense love? Baba needs someone to work him well. She’s doing “take me as I am”. Well, no, ma’am, you must contribute your sexual activity or no deal.

Wait. Why do you want OP to settle so bad? undecided Are you she? She is you?

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
AfroKnight:

Which nonsense love? Baba needs someone to work him well. She’s doing “take me as I am”. Well, no, ma’am, you must contribute your sexual activity or no deal.

Wait. Why do you want OP to settle so bad? undecided Are you she? She is you?

You got jokes... It's been working for op so far. I wonder how people in those circumstances work through it? It's really disturbing, your insensitivity to the situation is as disturbing. If you don't follow love, others do and they find a way around a problem like this. One thing is for sure though she'll never cheat on op and I think that's the "wife material" he can't let go off grin

He doesn't want stories that touch if he marries those nymphs he's enjoying grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

You got jokes... It's been working for op so far. I wonder how people in those circumstances work through it? It's really disturbing, your insensitivity to the situation is as disturbing. If you don't follow love, others do and they find a way around a problem like this. One thing is for sure though she'll never cheat on op and I think that's the "wife material" he can't let go off grin

He doesn't want stories that touch if he marries those nymphs he's enjoying grin grin grin

We really need a “rolling my eyes” smiley.

I’m not insensitive, no. I’m actually sensitive enough to notice her complacency seeing as she has landed a decent, empathetic young man.

Sex is very important in a young marriage. If it is a chore, then OP is in for a long uneventful ride. No pun intended.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by fillipelobos: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
iykeklef:

Replace Her
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Equity15(m): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2019
lol..just like my ex
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 02, 2019
AfroKnight:

We really need a “rolling my eyes” smiley.

I’m not insensitive, no. I’m actually sensitive enough to notice her complacency seeing as she has landed a decent, empathetic young man.

Sex is very important in a young marriage. If it is a chore, then OP is in for a long uneventful ride. No pun intended.

joe... is that you grin
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by AfroKnight: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

joe... is that you grin

Lol. Wrong number, Miss.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by iykeklef(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks for d advice.

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / ��� /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.