Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The School As A Social Organization - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The School As A Social Organization (1958 Views)

Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues / True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption / UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The School As A Social Organization by africa4ever: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2019
The School is an important organization that prepares our children for adult roles. Their working mechanism has an effect on the quality of education. There are many theories that try to explain the nature of the school organization.

One notable theory is the social system theory which is most realistic model among schools.

The school is not only a place or institution students go to learn and the work place of teachers and non-teaching staff.

It must be emphasized that the school is a community and also part of the larger society. It is also a system of interconnected activities.

The school possesses all the characteristics of a social organization.
The following are some characteristics;

COMPOSITION:
This comprises of those engaged in giving and receiving instructions. The teacher and the taught respectively. Other members constitute the administrative staff engaged in the day to day administrative activities of the school.

POPULATION STABILITY:
It has a relatively stable population whose depletion and replacement occurs slowly. The population movements go according to plan and could be predicted and registered in advance.
READ MORE HERE: https://infoguide.com.ng/the-school-as-a-social-organization/

(1) (Reply)

2020 Waec Physics Questions + Answers � -(complete Theory) Physics Waec Pq Prep / My Dad Said I Have a Monkey On My Back / PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.