Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

#jmwfreebiesweek Free Airtime Up For Grabs! (twitter Users Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #jmwfreebiesweek Free Airtime Up For Grabs! (twitter Users Only) (232 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#jmwfreebiesweek Free Airtime Up For Grabs! (twitter Users Only) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Its my freebies week and i'm hosting a contest on twitter and winners win free airtime!
I'm having more than 30 pieces of airtime cards here and all you have to do to win is just like,retweet the post and reply with your number and network with the hashtag #jmwfreebiesweek
This programe expires on saturday 23:59 so you better grab yours while it lasts!
To participate,click on the tweet link below and win!
[url]pic.twitter.com/L5Vso1aRcy[/url]

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Africa Asia Trade Conference / The Worst Form Of Entitlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.