Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES (381 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES by JKisOK(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Last week, I attended a political meeting with some friends in Surulere area of Lagos. At the end, Honourable D, a young man who had been married for nine years shared his experience with barrenness as we took a ride together. His wife had serial miscarriages. They went for five IVFs, and Madam miscarried ALL! Sometimes, the pregnancy got deflated at the second trimester. Each IVF session cost about N3 million, not just in Nigeria but in US, UK and Germany. That was what Honourable D told me.

And then they stopped trying. They only continued in praying –coupled with love-making, of course. Early this year, Mrs. D was delivered of a baby girl! No IVF. No caesarean. Everything happened 100 percent naturally.

Barrenness remains a lingering mystery. Today, my family has five couples on our prayer list –some 10 years in marriage, 15 years in marriage, even 20 years in marriage.

How come married people fail to have children after having all the copulation necessary? After doing the neeeful, yet the babies just fail to materialise?

Visits to doctors would sometimes unearth a problem with the man or the woman, and sometimes there will be no known medical issue at all.

Please, let us share experiences. Sweet or bitter. Defeats and victories. Your experience, or that of someone you know, just might encourage those still waiting.

Re: MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2019

3 Likes

Re: MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES by JKisOK(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Breastroke, thanks for sharing. You are deep indeed. And I pray that God shall keep us in Him.

I know a sister who just walked away from the sort of offer you have just rejected. The man offering her a Baby Mama deal (that he said would lead to marriage as soon as he could divorce his wife) actually is supposedly a Pastor. He had been married for 20 years to his wife, without a child. His mother came hard on the woman and then one thing led to another and that one said she had nothing to fear as she had a pre-marital child somewhere, now 25 years old.

Her revelation brought the roof down and the Pastor's family pushed her out, although their divorce is yet to be formalised.

Someone connected Pastor-man with this spinster-sister, promising marriage after pregnancy, but she chose to walk away. The man is still hot in search of what he wants.

1 Like

Re: MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES by JKisOK(m): 2:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Breaststroke:

Oh damn, I laughed out loud at the last paragraph and sentence in particular. It seems like men are becoming even more desperate to have children than women.

Guy man pastor wants to fornicate and score goal first before he weds. grin

The funny thing is, as Christians we should know better than, pursuing ungodly ways to acquire the things we want, but we are the ones actively seeking solutions via ungodly means

I asked Ben one question - if God didn't give you a child within wedlock, coupled with years of you asking him and you doing your best via IVF, don't you think He knows what he's doing?

This route you want to take may bring you a shit load of misery you didn't anticipate o! Reason this matter well o! This child you want so badly may be your undoing in life.

Someone I know, after about five years of waiting with his wife, went to play away goal. He could not score. Las las, he returned home and now he is back together with the wife of his youth. We are still trusting God for them.

Meanwhile, the woman went for treatment and when, he would not follow her there, the "Doctor" (alternative therapy) asked her to try another man, she refused and stopped attending sessions there.

But there are women too who will do adultery just to try to confirm that the fault is not theirs. Life can be really twisted.
Re: MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES by JKisOK(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: seun

Please, can you see the utility in this thread and help to push so we can get widest contribution?

Blessings, guys

(1) (Reply)

52-year-old Woman Delivers Triplets After 17 Years Of Trying To Get Pregnant(pho / How Often Do You Clean The Skirtings In Your Home? / How To Escape Death By Your Wife's Stab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.