Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better (12222 Views)

Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
dauddy97:
python...but, i can use c++ too
c++...can you create a UI design with c++?
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by iamoyindamola(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
Hang for corner dey observe. meanwhile, i have Uncharted: Lost Legacy and Horizon zero dawn (ps4) for sale
how much for uncharted
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by dauddy97(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

c++...can you create a UI design with c++?
i havent learn about the framework or any third party lib for now. But, i can use the language itself
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Pr0cter: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
naijadrivablog:
With this your English, you can add more "zeros" to someone that wants to pay in 10,000. grin

Lol. Won't you wish it's your account I added the more zeros to 10,000??
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Eaglesence: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
destinie2019:
ICT jobs are tied to the contract. Expiration of the contract means that the job is gone. Go with the bank job

I beg to defer
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
iamoyindamola:
how much for uncharted
7500 negotiable....holla at me via my signature please.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Bro nobody needs to be a CS scholar before you go into the field of tech.
I graduated as an economist but delved into the field of IT and currently working in it.
Like I'm fond of saying, 'IT called me'

So what do u do specifically?
U code?Or u be network administrator?
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Angelacruz: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
ICT
Pr0cter:
Hello guys,

My kid brother recently got two job offers and doesn't know which one he should opt for.

The first job is a sales jobs in a bank and surely I know bank job have target. While the other job involves him selling technologies in an ICT company also with target.

They both have equal pay. Which is better and have more prospects??
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by CeterisXVII: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
destinie2019:
ICT jobs are tied to the contract. Expiration of the contract means that the job is gone. Go with the bank job
And you think bank jobs are not tied to contract? Most of the tellers and front desk officers positions as well as DSR roles, are outsourced. Those chaps are contract staff, and they can be terminated anytime.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Pr0cter: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Angelacruz:
ICT

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by bamasite(m): 3:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Even before I read your post and the comments, from the title alone, I have decided he should go for the ICT!
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Pr0cter: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2019
bamasite:
Even before I read your post and the comments, from the title alone, I have decided he should go for the ICT!

Lol. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Accepting Résumés ( A Nelex Project) / ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult / World Health Organization (WHO) Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.