Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,332 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About (32981 Views)

12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by sylve11: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
igbodefendercom:

Sorry, but I need to ask: what did you mean by the bolded where you said "The wound is getting freshier on my memory every September"? Which September did this event occur, because you first said it happened on 19th September? (Which year?) Because ayam not understanding. undecided

it could be september 19th 2016..... undecided cool

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
sylve11:

it could be september 19th 2016..... undecided cool
Maybe o
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Agugbadin: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Glory be to God that spared
your life, I am not conformable with jungle justice because many innocent people have died as a result of this. Remember the Uniport students who were killed at ALU, they were not theives but they were killed

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by fortunechy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ur time never reach
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wharisdis
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
lecturer50:
Na wao.

It is part of the nature of females to wrongly accuse someone.

Even Titus chapter 2 verse 3,while speaking concerning women said that women should not be false accusers.

It did not say anything concerning men as false accusers.

It shows that even the bible recognizes this weakness in women.

I have witnessed so many instances where women accused men of theft but it was later found to be false accusation.

Before the theft allegation was found to be false,the men's lives had already been in danger.

But the problem is that it is still the men that will beat up and kill their fellow man over a theft allegation by a woman.

Men should always pray not to be the victim of false theft allegation.

And you women that accuse men falsely of theft,

dont you know that he has a mother and sisters just as you have brothers or sons and would not want them to die.

If you are a man and you take part in beating/killing your fellow man over unverified theft accusation by a woman,

my question to you is :what if it is your turn 2moro?

What if a woman falsely accuse you 2moro and other men beat/kill you?.

Men dont have sense whenever the issue involves a woman.

We need to start having sense and be united just as women are united.

If as a man,you try accusing a woman in the presence of other women,

take it or leave it, NO woman will attack another woman over unverified accusation by a man.

In fact,if you want to be at peace with women,dont attack another woman either verbally or otherwise in front of other women.

Even if she steals your money,dont accuse her in front of other women because they will hate you for it.

Please men be united.

Being reasonable in a matter involving a woman does not make you less of a man.
It is very true.
If woman attacks or accuses a man in presence of other men,men dont see it as anything.

They would support the woman against their fellow man.

But if a man attacks or accuses a woman in front of other women,the women will not like it.

They would support their own fellow woman.

Some one says that men have wisdom in all things except when it involves a woman. That is when they would be foolish.

And women DO NOT act wisely in anything except if it involves a man. That is when they would be wise.

If a man is in a position of power,he can only use his power to victimize fellow men.

But guess what,if a woman is in power,she can only use her power to victimize men. She would not victimize a fellow woman,except it is unavoidable and very necessary.

So you see why they say that men are not wise when it involves a woman but women are very wise when it involves a man.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by onmyowncj: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
HaryoBamex:
Accusing someone of the crime he or she knows nothing about is very bad...

It can make the person commit suicide.
anyone close to this person should be checking on him,I perceive suicidal tendency in this comment.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by SouthSouth1914: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin hin dey fiiiiiind?

Palava.. grin
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by 2shure: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
If i were u,right thr in the hospital,i will beat both the lady and her child,then id call sars,soldiers to deal with her for at least 5months. Then i discharge myself from the hospital shaps

2 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by adedehinbo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
netmillionaires:

It is easier said than done. I can still remember those days back then in Shomolu. When you see someone running with speed, you will start to run too without asking question. Before you know what is going on, everyone on the street will start running only to later realize that the first person who ran was just on his way to catch up with a friend. Even the first person to start the running craze will also wonder why everyone is running and keep running too.

Nobody wan die.
I can attest to this,these things happen when frats are fighting themselves, nobody wan collect free bullet

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lesson1, don't play with people.

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by somehow: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
igbodefendercom:

Sorry, but I need to ask: what did you mean by the bolded where you said "The wound is getting freshier on my memory every September"? Which September did this event occur, because you first said it happened on 19th September? (Which year?) Because ayam not understanding. undecided

Figure of speech for those who went to school.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
somehow:

Figure of speech for those who went to school.
I don't think so. Looks like figure of 'something that needs to be explained'.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by omoadeleye(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP and you no fit find the address of the woman to go do something bad to her, if shikadai make cheedai ...

3 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by 7pages(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
netmillionaires:

It is true but fear makes one to do some funny things. We don't know what is going on in his mind and we don't know what the scene looks likes and knowing how people react in Nigeria makes one to act out of fear. We should just pray not to be in the right place at a wrong time.

Thieves do carry guns too and when you stand in their way while they try to escape can make them hurt you... Sometimes a thief can turn round a bend and d mob will bump into an innocent man and the innocent man becomes the accused. Different people react differently... I can still remember how I escaped from about 8 robbers one day because I was calm, and there was another occasion when a guy escaped with my bag because it was dark and I couldn't challenge him for fear of him and his guys accusing me of thieft in an area I am not familiar with. When people join them to mob me, they will not give me the chance to defend myself.

you've a point with your wealth of experience

bro don't hesitate to fix a brother up if any job vacancy show up at your end please

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by somehow: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
igbodefendercom:
I don't think so. Looks like figure of 'something that needs to be explained'.

It happened on 19th of September and every 19th of September brings back the woulds sustained that day in his memory. This is what he was trying to explain in that short sentence.

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by damoceile: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
that's why i don't familiaries with people in a public transit....since I dint greet or talk to u.. I wonder how you will accusé me of stealing frm you..

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
somehow:

It happened on 19th of September and every 19th of September brings back the woulds sustained that day in his memory. This is what he was trying to explain in that short sentence.
Oh ok. grin

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Mcslize: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
happney65:

OP is a stupid fellow..I would sue them and make them spend at least 3months in detention..Very stupid person.Person wan kill you like that you dey look the other way..

Person wey bring frat boys come my house wey no meet me for house..He knows wetin his eyes see..Today if he sees me going to road A he go enter road Z..Nonesense and Buhari

What did you do to the guy when the guy brought boys to your house? We learn every day. How did you handle the situation?
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by netmillionaires(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
No problem

7pages:

you've a point with your wealth of experience

bro don't hesitate to fix a brother up if any job vacancy show up at your end please
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by 7pages(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
netmillionaires:
No problem

thanks bro.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Captaincee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God for your life, it was really a miracle
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Princerichi0(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Your village people gave you a missed call!
I dey tells you. They just wanna let him know they haven't forgotten him grin grin
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by friendl: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
I will never forgive the lady ,what if he was burnt ,l will sue her
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by SouthSouth1914: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Princerichi0:

I dey tells you. They just wanna let him know they haven't forgotten him grin grin

grin grin
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by valgbo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
StRichard:
Happened to me in 2010, the same aba.
gist us naa
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by happney65: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mcslize:

What did you do to the guy when the guy brought boys to your house? We learn every day. How did you handle the situation?

Simple...Luckily for him they did not meet me at home but met a friend that came around..They broke the door and destroyed the door a little bit sort of..They beat up one other of my neighbour,made him kneel down and harassed him because that guy was friends with me..I even wanted to come with soldiers that day but my friend who was around told me not to when he called me over the phone.

So for two days or thereabout I did not go home because he wasnt at home,Guess he was trying to evade me because he knew what I could do..I already reported him at the police station and wrote a lengthy statement on how he came home with cult boys with Guns..By the time I got information that he was home,I went home with police officers at dawn and got him arrested..By the time he got to the police station and they showed him his crime he started begging me..The officers locked him up...In the next 15mins,I started receiving calls left right and centre..His family members,friends etc..They all started begging me that we should meet at the police station..I no gree o..I told them we are meeting in court on Monday and I will have him charged for harassment and attempted murder..

We later meet at the police station in the evening because the officer in charge told me to come in the evening..His whole family members were there,friends,our Agent etc.I insisted I wont be taking their pleas that we will finalise it in the court of Law..I dont have anything to do with the cult boy,na you wey bring them gangan I get issue with..I sha later accepted their pleas.We went to the DPO and he was made to write an undertaking that nothing whatsoever will happen to me and he got a bail of about 50,000 naira..

The moment we left the police station,The Agent gave him a quick notice and told him to leave the house..The following day the cult boys came to my house and begged me say make I no vex one thing one thing...Till today if the guy sees me wey I no see am,na him go even call me dey hail me.. grin grin

I would have taken it to the courts if they meet me at home and I was touched by those boys,but because I wasnt touched by any of them,I just decided to let it end at the police station..

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by tck2000(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Liar,,,i saw this exact post on Facebook two days ago by Irene Okeke!!!
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Angelacruz: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Always mind your bizness..maybe if u didnt play wit her baby,she wouldnt ve accused u.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by deebrain(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
And you can imagine they will start begging and quoting scriptures of forgiveness.

Wicked human beings.

So quick to destroy. Cursed generation.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Mcslize: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2019
happney65:

Simple...Luckily for him they did not meet me at home but met a friend that came around..They broke the door and destroyed the door a little bit sort of..They beat up one other of my neighbour,made him kneel down and harassed him because that guy was friends with me..I even wanted to come with soldiers that day but my friend who was around told me not to when he called me over the phone.

So for two days or thereabout I did not go home because he wasnt at home,Guess he was trying to evade me because he knew what I could do..I already reported him at the police station and wrote a lengthy statement on how he came home with cult boys with Guns..By the time I got information that he was home,I went home with police officers at dawn and got him arrested..By the time he got to the police station and they showed him his crime he started begging me..The officers locked him up...In the next 15mins,I started receiving calls left right and centre..His family members,friends etc..They all started begging me that we should meet at the police station..I no gree o..I told them we are meeting in court on Monday and I will have him charged for harassment and attempted murder..

We later meet at the police station in the evening because the officer in charge told me to come in the evening..His whole family members were there,friends,our Agent etc.I insisted I wont be taking their pleas that we will finalise it in the court of Law..I dont have anything to do with the cult boy,na you wey bring them gangan I get issue with..I sha later accepted their pleas.We went to the DPO and he was made to write an undertaking that nothing whatsoever will happen to me and he got a bail of about 50,000 naira..

The moment we left the police station,The Agent gave him a quick notice and told him to leave the house..The following day the cult boys came to my house and begged me say make I no vex one thing one thing...Till today if the guy sees me wey I no see am,na him go even call me dey hail me.. grin grin

I would have taken it to the courts if they meet me at home and I was touched by those boys,but because I wasnt touched by any of them,I just decided to let it end at the police station..

Wow, that's good for the guy. Definitely if someone threatens another person, he is simply putting himself in trouble cuz that undertaking must be signed by him by the time the issue get to the police station. If anything happens to the person he threatens, he will definitely be held accountable.

No one is bigger than the law. Carrying cultists to go harass and beat someone is a no no, unless that person just want to make himself a personal security personnel to the person being threatened and harassed cuz by the time he sign undertaking, he must have succeeded making himself a personal protector to the other. If anything happens, he will be held.

People like that, you use the law to handle them. That's why I have always said, when one have issue with another, it is not wise to carry boys to beat the person up as most small boys and girls that have one cultist friends or the other usually do. Once they are dating a cultist, they will feel the world is under their feet without understanding the implications of any action they foolishly choose to take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? / Kenya's Trending #EyeWitnessChallenge: Top Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.