Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About (32983 Views)

12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Henri8: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2019
You just heard thief and you started running?
Anyway, don't forgive nor forget. Sue their bloody asses or contact us to give them their own dose of beating.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by realstars: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2019
meshacha1:
Next time when you hear thief, you stand aside and observe. If they come to you with slaps and sticks then you confront them with boldness asking them what did i steal? Who said I stole from her? Who confirmed it? When and where? You raise a course on Who ever raised hand on you, so that others will think twice.
You brought that beating upon yourself by literally running away when a shout of thief is in your direction.
You make a good point there!
But I like jungle things when dew.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by 9jaRealist: 3:05am On Sep 28, 2019
ZOO! angry

But if you started running at the shout of "thief"...
You cannot blame folks for mistaking for one. They just should not have tried to kill you.

>
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by 9jaRealist: 3:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Henri8:
You just heard thief and you started running?
Anyway, don't forgive nor forget. Sue their bloody asses or contact us to give them their own dose of beating.

Sue? In Nigeria?! grin grin grin
>
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:19am On Sep 28, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Your village people gave you a missed call!
Jesus Christ of Nazareth ? are u kidding me ?
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by lovenavigation: 4:14am On Sep 28, 2019
brother, you died and resurrected.
thank God for your life.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by midnighter(f): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2019
damoceile:
that's why i don't familiaries with people in a public transit....since I dint greet or talk to u.. I wonder how you will accusé me of stealing frm you..

well that is quite sad, nobody can share a joke with his fellow passenger for fear of being mobbed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? / Kenya's Trending #EyeWitnessChallenge: Top Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.