Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? (668 Views)

Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula / Somebody Tell El'rufai We Will Vote Peter Obi In Kaduna State / Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by topboss: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
I have struggled to understand y, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa must share one country?

Wat is the whole point of Nigeria?

The younger generations are asking question?

We are not just going to accept things, we want to know y and for wat purpose was Nigeria created?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Blame the old living and dead southerners that fought against ojukwu...if they had teamed up and gave him their supports....na just boarder we for they share with arewa and oduduwa republics...but greed no gree dem.today,na we all dey suffer the thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by comradewanle(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Oil brings us together most .....nothing again
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
comradewanle:

This is the real and simple answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:
I have struggled to understand y, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa must share one country?

We are not just going to accept things, we want to know y and for wat purpose was Nigeria created?

The whole point of "one Nigeria" is Oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nothing
But currently we are owing Britain like $9 dollars or so.
And we must pay..

That's the allegiance we swore to them.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by topboss: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
The reason I ask this question is becos last week, small Ghana deported Nigerians.

Air Peace is flying charity services to recover Nigerians in South Africa, just three weeks ago.

With oil and gas, this country has nothing to show, everybody want to be President.

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:
The reason I ask this question is becos last week, small Ghana deported Nigerians.

Air Peace is flying charity services to recover Nigerians in South Africa, just three weeks ago.

With oil and gas, this country has nothing to show, everybody want to be President.
One Nigeria is a scan.

We are getting more divided daily and it is bad for development.

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by blacknp(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
kingkakaone:

One Nigeria is a scan.

We are getting more divided daily and it is bad for development.
What do you know about division, which other country have you lived in to compare the sociology of the land with?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by ursullalinda(f): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
comradewanle:

Thanks for the summary, it's straight to the point
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
blacknp:
What do you know about division, which other country have you lived in to compare the sociology of the land with?
Stop denying the division in Nigeria today.
I don't believe someone would ask such a question at this time.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by topboss: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
The way poverty and desperation is goin in this country is enough to divide Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Point Of One Nigeria? by FRESHG(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
topboss:

I WILL GIVE YOU REASON WHY NIGERIA MUST REMAIN ONE INDIVISIBLE ENTITY.
AS A MUSLIM FROM SOUTH WEST, OUR PLAN IS THAT EVERY NIGERIANS MUST BECOME MUSLIMS BEFORE THE YEAR 2030 STARTING FROM THE EASTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY. IF WE CAN BE ABLE TO CONQUER IBOS THROUGH JIHAD, THEN THE REST OF THE SOUTH SOUTH WOULD FALL. WE CAN EASILY CONVERT OUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS IN THE SOUTH WEST THROUGH THE GOOD WORK PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA IS CURRENTLY DOING.

(1) (Reply)

You Have Lost Your Political Grip On Edo State - Governor Obaseki Tells Oshiomho / Save Us From Corrupt VIO Officials, Lagosians Beg Sanwo-Olu / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Abidjan For Peace Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.