Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Cost Of Rent In Abia State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Abia State (16546 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Lmao, that dirty state? grin grin rent should be for free all through the state. I served in ohafia local government. What a shithole
grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Streetdreamx(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

In government collage you can get cheaper houses there... This is just a rough analysisgrin those mouoau student get 50k house sef
back in my University days, I used to pay 35k for a room per yr at umuariagha umudike.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ohafia is a village.

Rent can't be costlier in Ahiaeke than Aba Road.

Aba Road is centre of Town.

Who dey give you these figures ?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by amaniro: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
fergie001:

Unless recently, otherwise it is cool, quiet and clean.

When last did you near UM?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Sweetas2(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nonsense and over exaggerated am not sure is the same abia i know... this list is far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by caracas: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Abia too dirty, with Lotta noise. Lagos better pass East. Lagos is very neat. Unlike Igbos States
Olodos every where in Nigeria,
For ur info umuahia is one of the neatest state capitals in Nigeria by far neater than Lagos .just few states can compare with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by fergie001: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

When last did you near UM?
I left there this year.....
After the elections.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by fergie001: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Streetdreamx:
back in my University days, I used to pay 35k for a room per yr at umuariagha umudike.
What set in MOUAU?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
With 50k, you can get a decent room self contain in Abia. Depending on the area

Public toilet and kitchen.

Self contained room is 80k to 180k depending on location and how new the building is.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by princeakinola1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Any house you see with high rent in Abia state is targetted at bankers and some kind business men.
the funnest things is that 98% of people living in the state are indigin of the state,why are they using things to make uneasy them selve?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by amaniro: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
fergie001:

I left there this year.....
After the elections.

Tor I left January... Then the place was dirty.. especially that Umudike junction axis

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by fergie001: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

Tor I left January... Then the place was dirty.. especially that Umudike junction axis
It was better when I left except that the poverty is in the faces of people over there........

Something has to be done somehow about that state.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by fergie001: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Any house you see with high rent in Abia state is targetted at bankers and some kind business men.
Are you Abia-based?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by amaniro: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
fergie001:

It was better when I left except that the poverty is in the faces of people over there........

Abians are not really political. That's a great disadvantage. They prefer business "umu ahia "

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by drmikeadams(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
princeakinola1:
Why high cost price?I see no reason why high cost of house rent over there,because there is no business over there that warant expensive house at least i known ohaifia very well&use it as case study,its only aba that warant such amunt
grin abia house no suppose cost,aba na dead town,my house still dey dere,i never decide wetin i wan do wit am yet
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by fergie001: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

Abians are not really political. That's a great disadvantage. They prefer business "umu ahia "
Hahahahahahaha....business sef, its not like they do it better than others......

Abians don't send ..an Abian is the person on election day you will see narrating his role(s) in the 1979 Shagari elections, yet he won't go to vote that day....
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
ogawisdom:
U will pay 2 years n if u are lucky one and half years
What?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by kikake: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
kellytuns:
But ibeku,isiama afara and aba road are all in the urban nah,ohafia and nsulu rents can't be higher than the aforementioned....... Meanwhile we are into real estates in abia state umuahia and environs you can contact me Mr kelechi 08039176230 for landed properties. Renting of house and general real estate
I don't believe that Ohafia rent. Too high.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by kellytuns(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
@ amaniro,yes umuahia get estate,we have a good number them,ehimiri estate,agbama housing estate,umuobia housing estate,ukaegbu estate,
amaniro:

Umuahia get estate?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Lolo24: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
With 50k, you can get a decent room self contain in Abia. Depending on the area

Big fat lie
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

Umuahia get estate?

cheesy grin

Umuahia...

There was this comedy skit were that gerarahia dude was just making boiz laugh about transport to umuahia grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha....business sef, its not like they do it better than others......

Abians don't send ..an Abian is the person on election day you will see narrating his role(s) in the 1979 Shagari elections, yet he won't go to vote that day....

grin I love ibos
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
fergie001:

grin

Which one be on the face again
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

grin it get any place wey no dirty for this country?

Howare their girls?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
princeakinola1:
the funnest things is that 98% of people living in the state are indigin of the state,why are they using things to make uneasy them selve?

How are they making things difficult ? grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Naughtysite:

Public toilet and kitchen.

Self contained room is 80k to 180k depending on location and how new the building is.

How new grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by fergie001: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:
grin

Which one be on the face again
Everyone is unnecessarily angry for no just cause.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
caracas:

Olodos every where in Nigeria,
For ur info umuahia is one of the neatest state capitals in Nigeria by far neater than Lagos .just few states can compare with it

grin shey you know ikeja is Lagos capital
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Naughtysite:
Ohafia is a village.

Rent can't be costlier in Ahiaeke than Aba Road.

Aba Road is centre of Town.

Who dey give you these figures ?
grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by Thegamingorca(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Lmao, that dirty state? grin grin rent should be for free all through the state. I served in ohafia local government. What a shithole
grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by spencekat(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
FamousAbN:
Nice one.
Uzuakoli is a cool place to reside and also very close to Umuahia.
But house rents there are not costly.Are you from Uzuakoli?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abia State by spencekat(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
hisgrace090:
Meaning that ohafia is the costliest?

What is the cause, lack houses or what if I may ask?
Some parts of Ohafia and not all.They have well and nice built houses.Likewise,Abiriba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Plots Near Nigerian Breweries Sango Ota. N70m / Landlord Frustrating Us, What Are The Steps To Take / For Your Perfect,unique House Design, Construction In Nig .pls Read Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.