Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power (20642 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by realestniggah: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Yeah you are gross
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Rootprof(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2019
That's nice, remember my mum also did that with telling our dad or anybody cos no big deal in it and life goes on but this generation everything must be put on social media. Congrats
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Sheriman(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Mr 2kay is really Paying you now..
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Praizenews: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2019
blackmantis:

Bbn star Gifty narraye narrates how she eat a eats food her daughter mistakenly pee on as a good mother, She eat eats all the food with joy.

OP proofread before posting, most of these blogs churn out trash.
tank u boss
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by SavageResponse(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Bbn star Gifty narraye how she eat a food her daughter mistakenly pee on as a good mother, She eat all the food with joy. Who else can do that? See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/being-a-mother-i-eat-the-food-my-daughter-pee-on-with-joy-gifty-power/

Who asked her all these ones she's telling us?
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by david2502: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Times are hard, you need to make life easy for yourself.

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by clems88(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2019
I remembered when my cousin was about 3 months old ,we were eating ponded yam na so my guy face him tiny winky n peed for the ponded yam we were eating. Omo we laugh taya. grin buy we left the food sha
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by SocialJustice: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
We should give you an Oscar abi? Y not take a cup and drink the urine? Iskanchi!
I doubt you're even a girl, talk more of being a mother.
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Prospedro(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2019
noise
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Chomsky1967(f): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2019
clems88:
I remembered when my cousin was about 3 months old ,we were eating ponded yam na so my guy face him tiny winky n peed for the ponded yam we were eating. Omo we laugh taya. grin buy we left the food sha
This! If her daughter was younger and wasn't wearing diapers it would have been understandable. Not this grown baby who should know her way to the loo or her potty.

1 Like

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Somehow for the mods that push this rubbish to front page
Is this news at all?
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by foster212: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm, so what is the aim for such dirty and nasty act. So mixing pee with food is now a proud thing.

You see, she has lost relevance over the years ( relevance that was created through deceit, immoral act and lies on national TV).

So she feels she need to gain relevance by saying something unusual and sugar coating it with motherhood. This is the end result for most BBNaija participants.

Very soon now some young girls will want to imitate her and see her has a role model. While some (feminist or white -male knight) will soon defend her act by quoting me without any logical or reasonable point.

She dey act film now. So what's your point?
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by tfash96(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2019
That's fucking good 4 her she sees it at seasoning on any food her child urinates on most especially if she does it on bread.. She sees it as butter
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by betterpikinn: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Bbn star Gifty narraye how she eat a food her daughter mistakenly pee on as a good mother, She eat all the food with joy. Who else can do that? See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/being-a-mother-i-eat-the-food-my-daughter-pee-on-with-joy-gifty-power/

She eat food wey her bastard pikin piss untop?
Poverty done dey hala this jobless olosho...

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by betterpikinn: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm, so what is the aim for such dirty and nasty act. So mixing pee with food is now a proud thing.

You see, she has lost relevance over the years ( relevance that was created through deceit, immoral act and lies on national TV).

So she feels she need to gain relevance by saying something unusual and sugar coating it with motherhood. This is the end result for most BBNaija participants.

Very soon now some young girls will want to imitate her and see her has a role model. While some (feminist or white -male knight) will soon defend her act by quoting me without any logical or reasonable point.

No mind that olosho wey nor know the father of the pikin she carry
Useless jobless whóre

1 Like

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by mercyviv(f): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Its outright dirtiness madam! Would you also eat a meal your girl mistakenly defecate in?! So what's the moral of this story them?!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by kole22k(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2019
You are a great mother I love that. May God bless ur children.
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by 12345baba(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2019
She go soon infect this girl with fake life
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nevergree: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THIS IS WHAT PROMISCUITY DOES TO UR BRAIN!

ONE DAY, U GO CHOP UR PIKIN SHIT ALL IN THE NAME OF MOTHER'S LOVE FOR DAUGHTER, U HEAR?

Mumu!
What is the difference between POO and SHIT...?

You see where you mumu reach?
People dey write something and you self carry yourself come say you wan write.

Writing gone wrong!
Chaii!

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Odinceblog1: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2019
How I killed My Husband After I Caught with Another Woman – Nigerian Woman
https://odinceblog.com/how-i-killed-my-husband-after-i-caught-with-another-woman-nigerian-woman/
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by mechanics(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2019
It does not harm, it's medicinal.
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by owomano(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Ahahahaha... The "Notice me" syndrome done catch her ��
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2019
nothing new to this..every mother have been doing it and your own no be new case..mama go always be mama for their children simple
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Nevergree:

Mumu!
What is the difference between POO and SHIT...?

You see where you mumu reach?
People dey write something and you self carry yourself come say you wan write.

Writing gone wrong!
Chaii!

Say that to ur mad father, not me grin
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nevergree: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Say that to ur mad father, not me grin

My father is far gone...
He can never mad again.
He left with a visible legacy!

Mumu!

You tried to hide it that you're not a mumu but it's like smoke that can never be hidden.

Your mumuni is too obvious!

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Starz825(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Na ur own joy of motherhood be this ....pele ooo undecided
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Elukapendragon:
Me that use to eat Nicki Minaj Shiit..

I brag about tam?
u no well
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by NobleAngell(f): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2019
SocialJustice:
I doubt you're even a girl, talk more of being a mother.
You That Is a girl, choke on it.
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by ThatFairGuy: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Not everything you play with.
[s]
jimmyolasun:
hmmmm awu su be lying [/s]

gifty gifty
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Clap for yourself...
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by ThatFairGuy: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2019
No one should blame her, there's this old believe that once a child pee or deficate in mother's food, she mustn't throw away the food else the child will die with the thought that he/she isn't loved
My mum did for our last born which I did as well then out of love for him before knowing it doesn't hold Water...
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by missCAPS: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2019
bad mother grin
If this is what it takes, let it be so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours / Uche Jombo And Son Cover Motherhood In-style Magazine / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.