Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (61904 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by oyeb15: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Most people on this site have no business acumen. All i can see ever since is just poultry farming.
I weep for this country cos our youths only knows how to eat fish.They lack ideas of how to get out of poverty.
Imagine #150k

1. You can get POS from a bank as low as 20k and use ur remaining money for withdraws,transfers e.t.cwhich will give u commissions from d bank to d extent dat they can fund u if u run out of cash once they know that u are growing fast.
2.Sell Cement. Hire a shop or container around a developing area (site) and start with just 120k cement. U later do turnover.
3.Sell Okirika Cloths .start with just 40k. Go to each town on their market days and sell. Thank me later.
4.Sim Registration. You can move around street by street and sell new lines.its rough but u can make up to 250k in a month if u are hard working. Just go to either glo,airtel or mtn office and ask to b a freelancer.Dont stay under any Dealer .They will register you and give u a freelance number which u will work on and get incentives every month.
5. Sell cooked food in d morning and evening. If u are good at cooking, just get a space near walk way were people pass to work and return from walk. U can sell jollof ,fried or white rice.Just one cooler to start with, ur profit will motivate u later.
6. If u are a rugged type ,look for a clean fairly used bike for 80k ,buy helmet and join union. At least one will make nothing less than 5k daily and dont take drugs.
7. If u are a lazy investor, u can buy yellow kegs of palm oil around feb, march or april when it cheap and sell when d price triples. Very easy to sell when d price is high,u load everything inside a car on market day,those women will rush you.

8.U can loan me d cash with 150% return after one year. Thank u.

Well for some quoting me that am not making sense ,let me add this.
9. Event Decoration. Use part of d money to go and learn it.After,link up with people on social media,make new friends, attend a big church with rich congregation, do eye service and be free with people.Once u start getting one or two events, you will start smiling.
Thank you

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by funkymeky: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
You can go into yam business, buying yams cheap in bulk from top yam producing states like benue,Niger,taraba etc to resell in high consumption areas like PH, Lagos. Your 150k can go alot to start up this biz but before going into this line of business you should take out time to do a market survey to know the type of yam that moves in your area and their prices,their are vehicles,already waiting in this yam markets to convey them to selling destinations......it's a very good and profitable venture if you know how it works,you either go down their yourself or get a trusted fellow to help you buy them.As for the marketing their is high demand for yams so it's certain it would sell fast,you can also register with yam market unions.

Please I'm very interested in this. How can I get your contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by sammysticks: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
WestAfrican:
DM we may be able to work out something from Australia.

I sent a mail to you
Pls reply
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ayanbaba2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kenoxman:
Any biz u pick, make sure it gives u tym to still do ur teaching job. It's pretty difficult out there. Don't ever think of quitting ur job until the biz breaks even

5 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by larrypourl(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Since you're teaching already, take up home lessons to support that pay. That's what guys use to survive in Lagos. I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by centboy123456(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
uzohrome:

You need get the more that the basic knowledge. Maybe you will add me on my Whatsapp. Check my profile

OK sir am going add u on whatapp
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
WestAfrican:

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by giovanee(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Am also willing to learn the importation business
Ejika48:
present ooooo. Im willing to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
larrypourl:
Since you're teaching already, take up home lessons to support that pay. That's what guys use to survive in Lagos. I wish you well.

Yeah, Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
oyeb15:
Most people on this site have no business acumen. All i can see ever since is just poultry farming.
I weep for this country cos our youths only knows how to eat fish.They lack ideas of how to get out of poverty.

Good evening sir/ma, what kind of advice will you give to me considering what I asked?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by iscbaba: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Contact SISGE FOREX INSTITUTE and get trained by profession on Forex,Binary Option and Volatility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mendula35:
just use 75% of the money to learn a most demanding and paying skills...take your time to ensure you know it well cos those skills may be time consuming atimes then use the remaining 25% to establish your company name e.t.c...then start bidding for project. You will thank me later. I did the same thing and i don't regret today.

Thanks, I'm currently learning few skills
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by iaamxavier(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gforce2015:

Are you think say 100k nah money for family man...
Next!

It's something considering his capital is very small

Beside don't have the mentality that once you start business you make millions immediately
It's a gradual process
If anybody is telling him he'll make anything more 500k first month of doing his business with such capital is just lying to the young man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by gideon286(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Yeah thanks, someone referred me to that page earlier. I'm currently going through the threads.

Bro, I will need a form of guide or mentorship if I'm to go into the biz, thanks in anticipation

I'm glad you find the thread loaded with tangible informations; check page 23 on the thread for my contact details.

Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by seandurse(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
look around someone that can give you this mini bus for higher purchase. ply lekki ajah road. work till you meet your target. work more, buy another one, give it out as you were been given. start your biz and monitor the bus.

4 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Babaloko02:
I have detailed videos on how you can learn and start mimi importation business from scrap. It will show you how to use social media like facebook to push your products, It will show you hot products you can get at very cheap price that will give you good profit margin. You also get to know delivery agencies that are very effective in helping you deliver products on your behalf to customers on time. All these things mentioned here are some of the bottle necks people encounter in this business. I also have other legal online businesses you might be interested in. just check my signature.

I can't find any link to the video on your signature
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by funkymeky: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
You can go into yam business, buying yams cheap in bulk from top yam producing states like benue,Niger,taraba etc to resell in high consumption areas like PH, Lagos. Your 150k can go alot to start up this biz but before going into this line of business you should take out time to do a market survey to know the type of yam that moves in your area and their prices,their are vehicles,already waiting in this yam markets to convey them to selling destinations......it's a very good and profitable venture if you know how it works,you either go down their yourself or get a trusted fellow to help you buy them.As for the marketing their is high demand for yams so it's certain it would sell fast,you can also register with yam market unions.

I am very much interested in this. Is there a way we can exchange contact. I'm in Niger state now
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
iaamxavier:
Buy a fairly used okada and give it out to one of these bikemen and you get nothing less than 3k or more daily
3000x7=21000
21000x4=84000
84000x12=100800 per annum for doing nothing + your salary savings

Then you can think of expanding or venturing into a much more lucrative business

The thing is some if not most of these bikemen are not trustworthy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by 4element: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
!50,000 Naira ismorethan enough to start snail farming, find out how through the agriculture section of Naira land. You can still have your present job and do the snail farming bussiness as well. luck and Godbless you good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
mcyemite:
True but moving the goods from benue to Lagos will cost you more than 150k....u will collect more than 20 ticket before leaving benue state, then once u hit the express u stop to bribe police, customs, frsc and army like every 30 mins ,you can't escape it.. Personal experience.

Especially if it's yam you are carrying

That's it

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Bluebolt: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
SultanYoung:
Start importation business I bet you won't regret it am welling to tech you if its OK with you
I have interest in this bro, my number is 07036462614
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hedonisco:
N150k is a shitload of money to start a business in the Internet age. Maybe N30k would buy a basic tokunbo laptop. I assume you have a basic 'Teckno' or whatever android phone already. N3k for data for a month. Les than N15k for Namecheap domain and hosting for a dot com site. And then N20k for miscellaneous tools, using seo. No need for Google ad words budget. The rest na sense and hardwork. In less than a year you will be on a roll.

You could get plenty clues and tips, but never a comprehensive revelation. Nobody would reveal any "viable" business to you. Not possible. The journey to prosperity is a lonely road. You have to discover it yourself, using the many tips and clues that people drop everyday,.

Can we talk bro
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by 4element: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
!50,000 Naira is more than enough to start snail farming, find out how through the agriculture section of Naira land. You can still have your present job. and do the snail farming bussiness as well. Good luck and Godbless you

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
SultanYoung:
Start importation business I bet you won't regret it am welling to tech you if its OK with you

Hello bro, I'm interested, I sent you a dm
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by CaptainMitch: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Keep quiet there, are we his parents, I can give olosho 10k than give someone who didn't ask for it, don't you have family members to be generous to, than donating to an anonymous person.
myfan:

Nigerians won't do this. If it's Tacha now, you'd see people donating millions to a stupid course. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Emmbanny(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Take your time to read through the pages on this thread. It's fully loaded. You don't have to invest all 150k into it. Start small then scale gradually - you can start with 20-50k as a beginner. Just make sure to have a mentor who guide you on any business you intent to venture into even if its going to cost you some money (some mentors charge for their time - but I can tell u its 100% worth it.)

https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

Good luck op and please don't send any message or mail to anyone who asks you to do so before they could reveal anything to you. What you need is information from a right source + a mentor to guide you.

Ps : the link is for anyone who intends to do smart mini importation

Pps: I do mini importation actively and I can mentor you for free.
God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by internationalman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
virago:

Actually he would have over 5 billion naira but 3 billion is a more realistic figure considering people who have multiple accounts and inactive members
True.. but you again?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Weirdgee: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
myfan:

Nigerians won't do this. If it's Tacha now, you'd see people donating millions to a stupid course. SMH.
lol some Nigerians mentality.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by truthisgood: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
internationalman:
If every nairalander should donate 1k each to this guy's course he would have over 1million.

Next person in line for a favour like this should be me.

please.

This is a very good idea and the best way to encourage one another but the problem is once it's done you will even see a millionaire asking for assistance how I wish people can learn to thank God for blessing by telling themselves the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by YungMike(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
WestAfrican:

Check my signature. If you've Nigerians in Australia who would like to be calling home for a cheap call rate, WE CAN DO BUSINESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.