Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (61925 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
oyeb15:

Look at u, you start small. The rich today have done odd jobs in d past.
Well that helmet u said, most people build houses and send their kids to school doing dat job. Maybe your parents are still catering for your needs.
Keep dreaming and by the time you wake up, it will be too late for u.

Oga, you should have probably gone through the thread before you made that comment of weeping because everything you told op to venture has already been suggested by somebody. Don't come and portray yourself as someone with unique ideas only to dish out mediocrity. It's very annoying.

6 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by oyeb15: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Oga, you should have probably gone through the thread before you made that comment of weeping because everything you told op to venture has already been suggested to by somebody. Don't come and portray yourself as someone with unique ideas only to dish out mediocrity. It's very annoying.

Ok Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by onyfrank: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
ITS A PITY NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING.
CAN NIGERIA EVER GROW? ALWAYS TRADING ON ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FINISHED PRODUCTS.

CHECK MY SIGNATTURE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by kaydan01: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ejika48:
present ooooo. Im willing to learn

I am willing to learn sir. My watsap no 08033792150
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Sparekey(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
chukwui:
Have you heard of Betting business? Become and agent for betking or betpawa. It pays and that's what I do for living currently.

Please how do one do this?

Like, I mean the cost of getting the laptops and the rest.

Can I contact you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Importing goods. Just transfer 150 to my account and you start journey to make millions

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Ndipe(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Set up private tutoring/lessons for students.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by marwanafrica: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
BabaIbo:
I graduated few years ago. I searched for job but I couldn't get one so I accepted a teaching job that pays 30k jus to keep myself busy whole working and praying toward a better one.

I have been able to raise 150k from my one year salary.

Now I'm above 30, thoughts and worries has been running through my mind recently.

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

Nairalanders please which business can I do or start with 150k to 200k? Please advice a brother
Guy i dey envy you, how were you able to save 150k from 30k in a year?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by marwanafrica: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
SultanYoung:
Start importation business I bet you won't regret it am welling to tech you if its OK with you
i am in bro
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
onyfrank:
ITS A PITY NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING.
CAN NIGERIA EVER GROW? ALWAYS TRADING ON ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FINISHED PRODUCTS.

CHECK MY SIGNATTURE

Bro, actually that's the direction/goal or let me say one of the plans I have but can't venture into at the moment due to financial constraint.
I hope you know what it entails to go into production/manufacturing?

P.S- You can check my response to truthisgood 's question...
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by sircrabo: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
iscbaba:
Contact SISGE FOREX INSTITUTE and get trained by profession on Forex,Binary Option and Volatility.

Do you have Their contact number or website? I will like to know more about their services
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Get a mentor to minimize mistakes. Follow the thread I quoted earlier too.

Ps: I currently do mini importation too & can assist

Goodluck
Bro, How can I also learn from you.

Let me know if it's ok to send you PM. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by thankgodegbedi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Seriously this thread make my day
I love all d business idea listed

2 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
marwanafrica:

Guy i dey envy you, how were you able to save 150k from 30k in a year?

Na sef determination sha, you gats cut expenses to the lowest level(i.e sacrifice somethings in order to make reasonable savings).

Also look for side jobs you can do to cover up for or reduce your expenses and in turn your salary will just be for savings...
Had it been the proprietor(my employer) dey pay when we are on holiday break or the first n last months of the term as full months, it will be more than that.
No reason your level at that moment just focus in where you're heading to and that will act as a driving force because if you reason your condition or situation at that moment, you no go know when you go vex go spend for frivolous stuffs.

9 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Importing goods. Just transfer 150 to my account and you start journey to make millions hehehe
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Profpuej(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tell me how does it work,i am interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Rodeoz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bros, I beg teach me too.
O-hate-wan-6-eight-9810six-8
SultanYoung:
Start importation business I bet you won't regret it am welling to tech you if its OK with you
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Joeade1988: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ejika48:
present ooooo. Im willing to learn
bros we re ready to learn oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by collinsonsky(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Learn how to trade contract for differences onlune

You can make like 5 to 10k daily with a 600usd capital

I can teach you online free

how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Learn how to trade contract for differences onlune

You can make like 5 to 10k daily with a 600usd capital

I can teach you online free

Bro, enlighten me more...
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by marwanafrica: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Na sef determination sha, you gats cut expenses to the lowest level(i.e sacrifice somethings in order to make reasonable savings).

Wow, i am serving currently and my PPA is paying me 25k and nysc is paying me 19800 but i hardly save up to 30k in a month, Accomodation is free, i only buy breakfast or dinner myself everyday, launch use to be free for me, really need to work on my self bro in other to save just like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by marwanafrica: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Also look for side jobs you can do to cover up for or reduce your expenses and in turn your salary will just be for savings...
Had it been the proprietor(my employer) dey pay when we are on holiday break or the first n last months of the term as full months, it will be more than that.
No reason your level at that moment just focus in where you're heading to and that will act as a driving force because if you reason your condition or situation at that moment, you no go know when you go vex go spend for frivolous stuffs.

God bless you bro, you really brighten up my day, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Profpuej(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bro,i will like to know about this POS Agent stuff.enlight me more
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by HonNEAT: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
internationalman:
If every nairalander should donate 1k each to this guy's course he would have over 1million.

Next person in line for a favour like this should be me.

please.
Nice Idea
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Gavorche: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
chukwui:
Have you heard of Betting business? Become and agent for betking or betpawa. It pays and that's what I do for living currently.
how please I would love to know how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Engobi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is the business that will bloom up sooner, pay attention to it.
Sholaco:
Go and buy local rice and start to sell my brother

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
marwanafrica:

Wow, i am serving currently and my PPA is paying me 25k and nysc is paying me 19800 but i hardly save up to 30k in a month, Accomodation is free, i only buy breakfast or dinner myself everyday, launch use to be free for me, really need to work on my self bro in other to save just like you

Bro buying food is costlier than cooking at home... just that the stress is why some bachelors eat outside, I cook my meals unless in situations where I woke up late or couldn't prepare meal and that's once in a while

4 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Engobi:
This is the business that will bloom up sooner, pay attention to it.

Alright thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
internationalman:
If every nairalander should donate 1k each to this guy's course he would have over 1million.

Next person in line for a favour like this should be me.

please.

That's nice but it will work fast only if I'm Tacha or Mercy, that's just the truth... thank you so much
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kenoxman:
Any biz u pick, make sure it gives u tym to still do ur teaching job. It's pretty difficult out there. Don't ever think of quitting ur job until the biz breaks even
I quited my job and dived fully into mini importation and I ain't regretting it.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by sircrabo: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Go into Mini importation with 110. You can buy goods( variety) worth 90K and budget 20K for shipping. Open an online store with jumia and list all your items.

With the 40K, learn forex from a Successful mentor. invest only $100 and trade with 0.05 lot and don't open more than 2 trades. Don't increase the lot and don't chase a loss, with time you will count profit provided you are discplined

OR

use the 40K balance, go to any good I.T school and learn graphics. graphics for branding. practice very well and Create a Gig on Fiverr on T shirt design, T cup design, Illustration designs. Do some designs for show on your gallery. you will be glad you did.

OR

with the 40K, go to JVzoo or any other affiliate website and register as an affiliate. Pick any hot products on money making, software, work at home.... Design a flyer, use the image to run an ad on facebook targeting U.S.A, Australia, Canada, Germany. link the image/flyer to your affiliate link. Invest only 15K on FB ads running two ad sets for two western nations

OR

Use the 40K and buy Okirika ; ladies wears. look for a good location every evening, spread your mat on the floor and use your bell to draw attention. Buy clothes young ladies can wear and not those old mama okirika. preferably office wears.

Lastly, Put God first and leave the rest for him

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.