Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (61924 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by sharone21(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
RECRUITMENT: A FAST RISING vehicle app NEEDS bike, car, Keke marwa etc owners urgently in Adamawa, Yola in particular. If interested, please reach me on Whatsapp:+2348135597014 or on Facebook: Ify John. Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Stakekay1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
You can go into yam business, buying yams cheap in bulk from top yam producing states like benue,Niger,taraba etc to resell in high consumption areas like PH, Lagos. Your 150k can go alot to start up this biz but before going into this line of business you should take out time to do a market survey to know the type of yam that moves in your area and their prices,their are vehicles,already waiting in this yam markets to convey them to selling destinations......it's a very good and profitable venture if you know how it works,you either go down their yourself or get a trusted fellow to help you buy them.As for the marketing their is high demand for yams so it's certain it would sell fast,you can also register with yam market unions.
Please run from this advice, yam bussiness is so susceptible to loss, it decay very fast, It's better he invest in grains rather than yam.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by oyeb15: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Good evening sir/ma, what kind of advice will you give to me considering what I asked?

If u already have a decent job, go for POS. Stay in areas with no banks. Apart from withdraw charges, there are incentives. Contact keystone or unity bank.

7 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by truthisgood: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

If I may ask what was your planned business and about how much is your extimet ?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by oyegoke58: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Start a forever living product business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Spartacus101(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
SultanYoung:
Start importation business I bet you won't regret it am welling to tech you if its OK with you

Bruh am interested
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by olajizz01(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kenoxman:
Any biz u pick, make sure it gives u tym to still do ur teaching job. It's pretty difficult out there. Don't ever think of quitting ur job until the biz breaks even
Hmm,good advice.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by iCauseTrouble: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
engrkaz:
Go Ogbese, close to owo in Ondo state, buy weed direct from farm 100k, set 20k aside for ndlea, 10k for police, 10k for babalawo, 20k for logistics. You will make 1000% profit.

Or Do ov 2.5

If u r in Abuja, come and be buying ice blocks and pure water from me, you will make 40% profit per week.
Why aren't you selling the weed you advised?

8 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by vcente(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
WestAfrican:
DM we may be able to work out something from Australia.
I have 200k and I'm looking for investments too, I checked out your posts, I would appreciate it if you put me in the same programme. Thanks
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Ajibade123(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
any business you chose just be good and use your head
see 25 business tips https://explicitsuccess.com/business-tips-for-success/
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Gr8son: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
WestAfrican:
DM we may be able to work out something from Australia.

Can u work out something for som1 with 100k. Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afiahomes:
livepool to win...Southampton to draw grin grin
nawaoh lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by iCauseTrouble: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hedonisco:
N150k is a shitload of money to start a business in the Internet age. Maybe N30k would buy a basic tokunbo laptop. I assume you have a basic 'Teckno' or whatever android phone already. N3k for data for a month. Les than N15k for Namecheap domain and hosting for a dot com site. And then N20k for miscellaneous tools, using seo. No need for Google ad words budget. The rest na sense and hardwork. In less than a year you will be on a roll.

You could get plenty clues and tips, but never a comprehensive revelation. Nobody would reveal any "viable" business to you. Not possible. The journey to prosperity is a lonely road. You have to discover it yourself, using the many tips and clues that people drop everyday,.
Can you talk more on this? I have Namecheap hosting and domain
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
oyeb15:
Most people on this site have no business acumen. All i can see ever since is just poultry farming.
I weep for this country cos our youths only knows how to eat fish.They lack ideas of how to get out of poverty.
Imagine #150k

1. You can get POS from a bank as low as 20k and use ur remaining money for withdraws,transfers e.t.cwhich will give u commissions from d bank to d extent dat they can fund u if u run out of cash once they know that u are growing fast.
2.Sell Cement. Hire a shop or container around a developing area (site) and start with just 120k cement. U later do turnover.
3.Sell Okirika Cloths .start with just 40k. Go to each town on their market days and sell. Thank me later.
4.Sim Registration. You can move around street by street and sell new lines.its rough but u can make up to 250k in a month if u are hard working. Just go to either glo,airtel or mtn office and ask to b a freelancer.Dont stay under any Dealer .They will register you and give u a freelance number which u will work on and get incentives every month.
5. Sell cooked food in d morning and evening. If u are good at cooking, just get a space near walk way were people pass to work and return from walk. U can sell jollof ,fried or white rice.Just one cooler to start with, ur profit will motivate u later.
6. If u are a rugged type ,look for a clean fairly used bike for 80k ,buy helmet and join union. At least one will make nothing less than 5k daily and dont take drugs.

Let me pause here.

With the bolded, I thought you wanted to give him an idea that is out of this world. Even the person that told him to learn a skill and set up his company to start bidding for project is 100 times better than you. Helmet ko union ni. Rubbish!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by philips007(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
SultanYoung:
Start importation business I bet you won't regret it am welling to tech you if its OK with you

Baba am interested too
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by yemtag: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
iaamxavier:
Buy a fairly used okada and give it out to one of these bikemen and you get nothing less than 3k or more daily
3000x7=21000
21000x4=84000
84000x12=100800 per annum for doing nothing + your salary savings

Then you can think of expanding or venturing into a much more lucrative business

I have done this before hmmmmm it’s a total waste of money and energy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by chukwui(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Have you heard of Betting business? Become and agent for betking or betpawa. It pays and that's what I do for living currently.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by viktor88: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hedonisco:
N150k is a shitload of money to start a business in the Internet age. Maybe N30k would buy a basic tokunbo laptop. I assume you have a basic 'Teckno' or whatever android phone already. N3k for data for a month. Les than N15k for Namecheap domain and hosting for a dot com site. And then N20k for miscellaneous tools, using seo. No need for Google ad words budget. The rest na sense and hardwork. In less than a year you will be on a roll.

You could get plenty clues and tips, but never a comprehensive revelation. Nobody would reveal any "viable" business to you. Not possible. The journey to prosperity is a lonely road. You have to discover it yourself, using the many tips and clues that people drop everyday,.
Blogging??
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by yemtag: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Majority of them are not.They don’t deliver at the right time at all
BabaIbo:

The thing is some if not most of these bikemen are not trustworthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Myde4naija(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mobile money biz
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ty4real123: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Its almost december, i sugest u invest d money in poultry farming(chicken) ahead of chrismas and newyear, three months b4 islamic festive period, U sud go 2 nothern part of the country and buy rams and goat at a very cheap price and bring it down 2 south west, its a very lucrative business. Give it trial and thank me later.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
SultanYoung:
make buhari catch u

2 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Eaglesence: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
letout:

True it can fetch 5k every morning , 5 spots that’s 25k per day , 150k per week , 600k per month. But when market associations, touts , ticket people , rain clamp down on you

Hummm go be the case.

God help Nigeria!
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by oyeb15: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:
[b]

With the bolded, I thought you wanted to give him an idea that is out of this world. Even the person that told him to learn a skill and set up his company to start bidding for project is 100 times better than you. Helmet ko union ni. Rubbish!

Look at u, you start small. The rich today have done odd jobs in d past.
Well that helmet u said, most people build houses and send their kids to school doing dat job. Maybe your parents are still catering for your needs.
That company you mentioned cant survive without huge capital investment and government patronage.You dont know anything about your country my friend.
Keep dreaming and by the time you wake up, it will be too late for u.

3 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
truthisgood:

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

If I may ask what was your planned business and about how much is your extimet ?

Thank you. My planned business is to go into cosmetics, and do business for few years and then move up with my career, i.e dive into producing cosmetics(creams, perfumes, soaps etc), paints and candle later, because by then I would have raised minimum capital needed to set up a small or medium scale manufacturing or producing factory or company...

From the above, the cost of setting up a business premise (i.e a shop or store) will be almost or more than what I have at hand, and in business, when someone is entering a business newly (even if I want to start little) I will need to buy in cash for the first few transactions before my supplier can start giving me credits...

Please let me know when you have seen this response so that I can edit it

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bet9ja bro
angry angry angry
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kenoxman:
Any biz u pick, make sure it gives u tym to still do ur teaching job. It's pretty difficult out there. Don't ever think of quitting ur job until the biz breaks even

You teach 8AM-4:30 OR 5PM WHICH BUSINESS WILL SURVIVE IF HES TEACHING

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by obama30: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ejika48:
present ooooo. Im willing to learn

be careful
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Angelacruz: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Very true
myfan:

Nigerians won't do this. If it's Tacha now, you'd see people donating millions to a stupid course. SMH.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
I WISH YOU CAN ADVICE ANOTHER GUY ON ANOTHER THREAD WHO WAS EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL AND STILL GOING TO WRITE JAMB AGAIN TO RE-ENTER
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by BabaIbo: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
yemtag:
Majority of them are not.They don’t deliver at the right time at all

Exactly
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Beatswim: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mendula35:
just use 75% of the money to learn a most demanding and paying skills...take your time to ensure you know it well cos those skills may be time consuming atimes then use the remaining 25% to establish your company name e.t.c...then start bidding for project. You will thank me later. I the same thing and i don't regret today.
pls i need your help on this.. Kindly tell me some demanding and high paying skill i can learn and where to learn and the training fee pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.