Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS (22237 Views)

Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by SeunStats(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2019
Any JOS BASED HERE, how much is a single room apartment cost over there?
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by fablani(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2019
he helped enthrone this evil govt. he is reaping the fruit of his labour. And i believe yorubas will still vote for buhari in 2023 if he defies constitutional provision to contest just to show igbos that they are politically "wise" (FOOLISH).
TINUBU AND OSIBANJOS Dilemma IS STILL BEING COOKED. THE FULANI CABAL WILL SERVE IT TO THEM SOON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Newbiee: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2019
F
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Shuga420: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2019
I swear...

uzohrome:
This will only happen when you have a tyrant in a position of authority. Buhari is just bad luck.
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2019
Buhari, DSS boss, it shall not be well with all of u. Buhari must spend the remaining of his life behind bar.

Unfortunate people. Admin ban me if u want... I will always be here.

President wey no get common Wayec certificate cannot understand the importance of court.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by symbianDON(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2019
this government is cruel and crude! it's appears flouting court orders is its favourite pastime.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by tayebest(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2019
realestniggah:

His pocket nah.. That guy is rich and comfortable enough not to dive into politics in Nigeria.. He was comfortable in London where he was..

....and he was begging for money for his presidential ambition? undecided
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Minjim: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Fighting for his pocket. Most of you don't know the guy got millions of Dollars to disrupt Nigerian peace through wire transfer from Dubai.

Chai! Ipob
Fear God now

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Sheriman(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2019
cjudy:

You seems to know more. Hope you Wil be available for interogation at least tell us who paid the money and how much they paid him. You can also help us with the transaction ID. Yeye
You be the greatest Mumu on Nairaland.
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by gazza07(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2019
APC and lies shld be likened to beans n bread. Lied their way to the top and still lying. only their shallow minded followers still supports Dem tho.evil pipu

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Just2endowed2(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2019
greatiyk4u:
He is already enjoying his stay there........

Once a PROMINENT Nigerian is involved, every one becomes an activist and advocate of rule of law

Go to police station around you and see how many Nigerians are illegally detained on daily basis yet no one cares

You are very correct. We are selfish

1 Like

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by WeRblessed(f): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Welcome to the ZOO!! A country where the innocent lives are consumed on a daily basis and where thief's are celebrated. God will judge Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Truth234(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Flier:
They don’t normally release people that fast,his lawyers should have wait AtleAst a week before all these Noises
His lawyer said the DSS recieved the bail order 2 days ago so I think 2 days is not too much
anyway I am sure they are going to release him,they are dealing with a very experienced lawyer this time

Stop saying what you don't know. The DSS already filed another case against him, requesting to detain him for another 20 days but Justice Taiwo Taiwo said Sowore can't be detained any further until a competent court presided over the new charges. Therefore, he ordered his release to his legal counsel within 48 hours and demanded Falana provide him whenever the court needs him.

The DSS is now pushing for speedy judgement on the new charges so they can detain him for another 20 days, hence all the tricks.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Mrpojj(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/sowore-wont-be-released-until-due-process-is-followed-dss/

You have not received court order
But u rush receive his passport?
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by phemmie06(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Law enforcement agencies are the most lawless in the world

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Wolexdey(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2019
This must be a joke. What due process after judge verdict.
I think DSS has been compromised and should be sanctioned immediately.

We are in a Democratic setting and judgement from the court of law must be strictly adhere to.
Enough of this illiteracy "Jokes"

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by emmasege: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2019
realestniggah:
The worst thing is that sowore is fighting for a better Nigeria.. But Nigeria isn't doing the same for him. If he get released now I'm sure he would have a new perspective on things and probably make London his permanent residence.
Make London his permanent residence? That's if he's lucky to escape. I'm sure you know that he'll be placed on travel ban with his passport withdrawn.
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by cjudy(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Sheriman:

You be the greatest Mumu on Nairaland.

Even your papa own pass

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by NSNA: 6:23am On Sep 27, 2019
They are waiting for Buhari approval. Dictatorship
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Cantonese: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Flier:
They don’t normally release people that fast,his lawyers should have wait AtleAst a week before all these Noises
His lawyer said the DSS recieved the bail order 2 days ago so I think 2 days is not too much
anyway I am sure they are going to release him,they are dealing with a very experienced lawyer this time

Why do some of you allow yourselves be deceived or even live in self deception? Even right there in the courts before proceeding to the detention places, if accused people meet bail conditions they are instantly released.

We are saying that we are living in an age of tyranny. Nigeria is a country with so much disrespect. Even the Sowore himself, if he is in power will muzzle in the opposition.

When will our leaders start obeying court orders. I bet you that if the president queries the DSS Dg, he will comply with the court order in seconds. Or do you think Sambo Dasuki’s detention is without the president’s authorization? We all now clearly see that it is a case of vendetta over the issues of 1985 and not the money lies looted before 2015.

When will democracy be allowed to thrive in this country? We do not have solid institutions. The executive controls the institutions. Until we can get them out of the grip of the president we will remain where we are.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Jaqenhghar: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Fighting for his pocket. Most of you don't know the guy got millions of Dollars to disrupt Nigerian peace through wire transfer from Dubai.
Nigerian peace? LOL
We can see the peace
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2019
DSS una fada yansh
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by expert234: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2019
nony43:
Sowore is suffering from the consequences of the lies he cooked against Jonathan to frustrate the mindset of poor Nigerians so that General Buhari will get his way to power.

But I also learned that this same Sowore used his SaharaReporter to turn the tide in favor of Jonathan when Yar'adua and the northern elite didn't want him to be president.

So, don't make a fool of yourself, oga. You are being controlled by half-information

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by expert234: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I challenge you to produce one proven evidence to support this your claim.

Is that the new lie they teach you at BMC?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Antichristus: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Shambolic country and the shame of the African continent.
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by asspen8: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2019
nony43:
Sowore is suffering from the consequences of the lies he cooked against Jonathan to frustrate the mindset of poor Nigerians so that General Buhari will get his way to power.
Will shut up ur stupid mouth, if you don't have better things to say in whose life rather than been a critics, all you do it live on ur past,you can never focus on where you are gng, mumu
Think about ur future nd forget the past

1 Like

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by owomano(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2019
greatiyk4u:
He is already enjoying his stay there........
U dey mind them? Let the rich, celebrity and prominent carry their cross just as the masses are doing theirs jor

Once a PROMINENT Nigerian is involved, every one becomes an activist and advocate of rule of law

Go to police station around you and see how many Nigerians are illegally detained on daily basis yet no one cares

1 Like

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by nony43(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=asspen8 post=82604546]
Will shut up ur stupid mouth, if you don't have better things to say in whose life rather than been a critics, all you do it live on ur past,you can never focus on where you are gng, mumu
Think about ur future nd forget the past[/quote

Foooooll]
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by expert234: 6:43am On Sep 27, 2019
cjudy:

You seems to know more. Hope you Wil be available for interogation at least tell us who paid the money and how much they paid him. You can also help us with the transaction ID. Yeye

Onlyonebuhari is another APC rumor monger. They claim to have integrity, but all they do is to spread lies.... integrity without substance. Ask him to prove what he has said and he will start looking like lucozade

1 Like

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2019
uzohrome:
This will only happen when you have a tyrant in a position of authority. Buhari is just bad luck.
lol....my Brother,will you continue to wail till 2023,cos Buhari will be in power till then and even beyound if he wishes,pls stop wailing,have a change of mind and enjoy this Change era with the good citizens of this country,as for the Terrorist called Sowore,you and I know that he is not leaving DSS custody,and Believe me,Nothing will Happen,Falana Just dey speak Grammer!
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by realestniggah: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2019
emmasege:
Make London his permanent residence? That's if he's lucky to escape. I'm sure you know that he'll be placed on travel ban with his passport withdrawn.

Nnamdi kanu left Nigeria. When supposedly he can't.. If Nnamdi can do it.. Sowore can do it.. They can always get a new passport in ghana
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by asspen8: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Which peace do you have here in Nigeria, Ewu
Are you the one that wire the dollars in his account, think before you type, hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People / Politicians Realigning To Form New Party- ThisDay / Crowd Hails Enugu Governor As He Visits Kenyatta Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.