Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,474 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS (22238 Views)

Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by orisa37: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Buhari doesn't like to be abused. Court Order or not, DSS must make Sowore pay for whatsoever he is accused of.
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Onlyonebuhari: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2019
igwefivestar:
u typed because u know how to write, ur argument is lacking in merit.

So Zamfara APC that lost their victories in supreme Court are not humans and Buhari didn't obey rule of law biko?
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by igwefivestar(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

So Zamfara APC that lost their victories in supreme Court are not humans and Buhari didn't obey rule of law biko?
are u saying that Sowore deserve to be in detention?
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Am I expecting any less from a mentally deranged chimpanzee
chineke kpogi oku,anumanu
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Onlyonebuhari: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2019
igwefivestar:
are u saying that Sowore deserve to be in detention?

If you were the president and someone told you he would bundle you out of aso rock and u trace million of dollars laundered to his account what would you do?
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Niaja4real(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Truth234:

Stop saying what you don't know. The DSS already filed another case against him, requesting to detain him for another 20 days but Justice Taiwo Taiwo said Sowore can't be detained any further until a competent court presided over the new charges. Therefore, he ordered his release to his legal counsel within 48 hours and demanded Falana provide him whenever the court needs him.

The DSS is now pushing for speedy judgement on the new charges so they can detain him for another 20 days, hence all the tricks.

I love your comments on nairaland... I just went through some of your comments.

you have a vast knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS by Truth234(m): 3:26am On Sep 30, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

I love your comments on nairaland... I just went through some of your comments.

you have a vast knowledge...

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba / Drones To Detect Terrorists To Be Made In Ogun State / Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.