Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail (1243 Views)

Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by GistMore9: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Woman jailed for 13 years after she cut off her boyfriend's joystick for sharing their sex tape.

A woman has been sentenced to 13 years in prison for cutting off her boyfriend's penis during sex because he shared their sex tapes with friends.

Brenda Barattini, 28, chopped off the penis of Sergio Fernandez, 42, two years ago and was recently found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to 13 years behind bars.

The accountant confessed she had planned the attack on November 25, 2017, but said she had not intended to kill her former boyfriend.

Her trial in Cordoba, Argentina, heard how Barattini cut through 90 per cent of musician Sergio’s penis with garden shears after blindfolding him and performing a sex act on him.

She told the court she had planned to carry out revenge on her then-boyfriend because he had been sharing X-rated pictures and videos of her, claiming he treated her like a "trophy".

She told a jury of four men and four women: "It violated my privacy, my life and my career."

Narrating how he was attacked, Sergio told the court: "After she put the blindfold on she told me I had to guess where she was touching me.

"She also wanted to tie me up but I didn’t let her. She began to practice MouthAction on me. I suddenly felt something. She wanted to kill me in that second."

Sergio was rescued by neighbours and spent eight days in a coma.

After her arrest, Barattini initially claimed she had been defending herself from a sexual assault by Sergio. She later changed her story and admitted she had carried out the attack in revenge.

Barattini is expected to appeal the sentence at a later date. Defence lawyer Lucas de Olmos claims the decision of the court was "unheard of" in Argentina.

The lawyer said: "No-one has ever been convicted in this country of attempted murder for a penis wound."

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/woman-jailed-for-13-years-after-she-cut-off-her-boyfriends-joystick-for-sharing-their-sex-tape

Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by GistMore9: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2019
wink
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by Alimani: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Why
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2019
13 years only? undecided
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by northvietnam(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Which one is For sharing sex their tape again Op... are u high ni undecided undecided
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by tonye33(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2019
He stood and watch her cut off John Bosco just like that
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by GistMore8: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
cool
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by Wealthierboy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
northvietnam:
Which one is For sharing sex their tape again Op... are u high ni undecided undecided
grin
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by nuban07(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
She just turned the man to a walking corpse
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by thundafire: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Real penis cutter
Re: Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail by callthefred: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Her lawyer must be crazy for describing this as a penis wound. That penis is already resting in peace. Gone too soon Mr Musician.

(1) (Reply)

Message To All Cultists On Nairaland And Nigeria / Lagosian Sell Their Queue Stand For 10,000 At A Bank / I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.