Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Think About The Final Harvest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think About The Final Harvest (141 Views)

Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / What Is Your Take On Harvest And Bazaar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About The Final Harvest by Manuchiso(f): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2019
I won't forget this message that was preached by one of my Pastor's last Sunday. In fact, every believer that still has heaven in view shouldn't ignore this and that's why I've decided to write about it because we can't afford to miss the End Time Harvest. Also, we always pray that the Lord of the harvest will send in labourers into the harvest, but how often do we pray to be part of the final harvest?

Topic: THE END TIME HARVEST
Text: Matthew 13:47-52; 7:21-23; 24:31

Matthew 13:
47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet which was cast into the sea and gathered in fish of every sort.
48 When it was full, men dragged it up on the beach, and sat down and sorted out the good fish into baskets, but the worthless ones they threw away.
Read more
@:https://www.peaceablepeace.com.ng/2019/09/think-about-final-harvest.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus Christ Crucified To You/me? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/19 / *let's Go To #africa...*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.