Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (13071 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by joseo: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy birthday Sir,
The oil will never run dry and may the Lord grant you long live to see better glorious years.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by maryalloy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy to Birthday Grandpa we love and celebrate you
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by sarkice(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy birthday sir, wish u heavenly blessing nd more grace ijn amen....…
It's a privilege to have in our generation
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by simiife: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy Birthday Papa
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Insectkiller: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy Birthday to you sir. More grace.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by walteriyke: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
We rock sptbr pipo hbd papa
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by fa4oteejay: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR, LONGLIFE AND PROSPERITY IN SOUND HEALTH IS YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by godwon01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy birthday to U sir. U are a wonderful father. A prophet ,a teacher of life problems and solutions. U are man of our time and blessing to Nigeria.Thank U Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by kristie26(f): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy birthday Papa.... More grace sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Sokoyaseye(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo. More Grace in Jesus name
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by SamgoldBaba: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
OnPointMan:

Bro ke
Daddy Oyedepo is my brother-in-the-Lord
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by danot1030: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Maromark:
Happy birthday my father , more Grace �

Because Oyedepo is successful now you have disowned your biological father, religion has brainwashed you.

If Oyedepo read your comments now he will be wondering when and where did he father a basta....
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by GrandZadok(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy Birthday to my life Coach, Mentor and Teacher
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by fokusmind: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy birthday sir. More prosperous years ahead.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by YorubaNinja: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
glink2015:

The day your comments will make sense is yet to come.. keep trying maybe it will soon come... We will keep on praying for you

You sure need the prayers more to liberate urself from the shackles of this rogue
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Danielli70(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
I pray to have such anointing over my life.
Happy birthday God servant himself
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by OnPointMan(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
SamgoldBaba:

Daddy Oyedepo is my brother-in-the-Lord

Abi father in the Lord wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by SamgoldBaba: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
OnPointMan:

Abi father in the Lord wink
Deal with it
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Lanre0: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Happy birthday to the pastor who blindly supported the corruption giants who used public funds to build their own universities, Obasanjo & Atiku. Jonathan & his thievery wife because he also benefited immensely from their satanic combination
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by youngshegoal(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Happy birthday to one of the general in the Christian faith. We thank God for your life sir

Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Sunsh04(f): 2:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Happy birthday my Papa
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Maromark(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Brainwashed fellow!

That's how we roll bro cool No apology
Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Fhatdanielz(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lil Wayne and David oyedepo share the same date.

Lil Wayne is young money and David oyedepo is church money �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.