Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (25282 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by mozona(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
nice thing to do instead of becoming a nuisance there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by OlawaleBammie: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
It's just not easy to make it overseas.

soo why are people rushing down there??
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Starz825(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Which wan be Cambodia...naija better pass that place be that ...for u not to have made enough as a teacher to renew ur visa...dem dey suffer for there.....
It's better to suffer in one's country than in another man's country...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Champneys: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2019
Words fail me.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by able20(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2019
donbachi:
They will end up making him a citizen.
You think everywhere is good Abi, na who Cambodia citizenship help sef. You people travel round the globe and get stranded without good information about the country you intend to travel.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by UgoManchester(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Why can't the so called Immigration officers help him to secure new visa atleast for another 2yrs? Stingy Officers everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by donbachi(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2019
able20:

You think everywhere is good Abi, na who Cambodia citizenship help sef. You people travel round the globe and get stranded without good information about the country you intend to travel.
sorry,just a good will prayer
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Asifiwe(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Where will home be for Ugwuanyi Kingsley Ugonna? Obviously Not Nigeria, welcome back to Biafra Land

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Mrlazarus: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
tongue Guy man has concluded plans to come home for Christmas but doesn't want to spend money for his overstay and flight . wink

I dedicate this FTC to seun, he has finally come to front page rescue. Threads making front pages are now meaningful unlike b4..

You get sense...the guy fit don even bet with his friends sey he go run am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by mike272(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Hustle no easy o. He ran away from Nigeria now he is running back after Nigeria has grown worse.
Guys think twice before running oversees. All that glitters is not gold. This chap is just one out of thousands wishing to come back home.
If you must go then please have a realistic plan and support system in place otherwise you will be worse off.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by umarshehu58(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Somebody lied to this one say Biafra is achieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by EgunMogaji2: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2019
I know that it’s hard to believe for some but Nigeria is actually not the worst place to be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by GavelSlam: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2019
Maybe his contact was arrested before the deal went through.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by GavelSlam: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2019
umarshehu58:
Somebody lied to this one say Biafra is achieved

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by OnyeYahoo: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
december no go red for east this year
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by izzou(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Nice. Obviously went there thinking he can do what others are doing.

Cambodia is a very poor country.

If not to sell drugs or for sex tourism- which is even with minors (ewww). Why would a sane person go to Cambodia?

To hustle, so I can buy the Benz

angry
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Kenturkey048(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2019
This dude is honestly smart
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Shoolar(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerian We Hail THEE.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Focusmind: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2019
All these mentality of let me check out and hustle - Please know the country you are going to do the hustling. A lot of countries are very poor and no provision for any menial job sef.

Kudos to him for even trying to teach English Language - we have someone that left and went to Vietnam for the so called hustle after selling his used phone business, things became hard for him and he enrolled to teach English in a local kindergarten school. He was so successful that the school even recognized him as one of their best staff because of his dedication.

The guy did not attend University in Nigeria but was born and bred in Lagos. He is happily married to a Vietnamese and is still living there.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2019
izzou:

To hustle, so I can buy the Benz

angry

Na make hand no touch you before the Benz money complete. I know someone that went there, keeps calling me. I wish he can just miss my number. Gosh! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by richieray: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2019
This one has seen life, front and back.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by richieray: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2019
Humble submission
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Isoduwa(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Dreal1247:
Even in Freetown, nothing is free.

What about the free Pussy!?
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Mrfeel: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Cambodia don't have an embassy in Nigeria and you must travel either to Egypt before getting a visa to fly to Cambodia, I wonder how he got there in the first place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Rockandroll(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2019
and some guys will be calling him to send them money, not knowing that the guy is as broke as ass. what a wasted time and generation.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
It's just not easy to make it overseas.
its not easy to make it anywhere.success comes with sacrifice.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Anthos(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Heavenschild:
Cambodia of all places ! They don't look as if they are doing well themselves.See their offices and screw driver for ground..
they have constant light ...good Education system...minimal crime rate because of cameras on every street...now tell me...what does your Nigeria have?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by thonyman: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Mrfeel:
Cambodia don't have an embassy in Nigeria and you must travel either to Egypt before getting a visa to fly to Cambodia, I wonder how he got there in the first place
It's visa on arrival at any of the two International airports there, but don't be tempted with it pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2019
MARKone:
I know, it must be an igbo man.
look at this one undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment A Plane Is Forced To Abort Landing After Another Plane Appeared On Runway / Pics : Ship On Fire In Lagos / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.