Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (25283 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2019
thonyman:

It's visa on arrival at any of the two International airports there, but don't be tempted with it pls.
do you know the cost of their tourist visa
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by orunmila144: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2019
i bet he was one of those niggas who say ANYWHERE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA. him eye done clear. now he will appreciate naija when he return grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Ugosample(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
I know that it’s hard to believe for some but Nigeria is actually not the worst place to be.

it's not the worst

but it's amongst the worst 25

for those of us who are well off
or stay abroad

we may not agree

but for most Nigerians living hellish lives
They know where it pinches

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Ugosample(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2019
this young man made the right choice
it's better to come back than becoming a nuisance
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by planetx: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Anthos:
they have constant light ...good Education system...minimal crime rate because of cameras on every street...now tell me...what does your Nigeria have?
To migrate to a country because of constant light is the height of stupidity. After enjoying the constant light then what next, you will eat constant light.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Anthos(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2019
planetx:
To migrate to a country because of constant light is the height of stupidity. After enjoying the constant light then what next, you will eat constant light.
the Emphasis is wether Cambodia is better than Nigeria...and yes you av gotten your Answer from my previous reply...now swerve! please
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by orunmila144: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
I know that it’s hard to believe for some but Nigeria is actually not the worst place to be.
they watch too many movies. they want to be AWAY grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Deltatoto: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Nice. Obviously went there thinking he can do what others are doing.

Cambodia is a very poor country.

If not to sell drugs or for sex tourism- which is even with minors (ewww). Why would a sane person go to Cambodia?

cambodia has made ppl richer than any other country in the world.my friends der can buy an entire local govt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Globalistic(f): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Better than they came after you
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by orunmila144: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2019
next time when this mad man hears LETS GO ABROAD he will curse you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Asifiwe:
Where will home be for Ugwuanyi Kingsley Ugonna? Obviously Not Nigeria, welcome back to Biafra Land
So, you too don't want the Igbos to leave your Nigeria? Eeyaaaa!
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Burruchaga71(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Stay calm Airpeace is on the way
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Rexnegro(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Larryfest:
So what's with the picture galore
a true remorse pays bro and it should be appreciated. better for him to do that than chose a criminal minded actions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Venerable612(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
It's just not easy to make it overseas.

Most people think it is.

“You just get a visa to Europe or something and Fiam.. you are a big man already “.

I wish people willing to travel knows how difficult it is - trying to meet up with standards these white societies sets for foreigners.

The only good thing is when the person is able to find a way to legally become a citizen. Any other thing people do here and buy exotic cars/houses - I can tell you for free, is not legit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Doesn't work like that bro..... you can't be going to a country like Cambodia, stay there for 4yrs then when you are tired of hustling aimlessly, go to immigration and expect a free plane ticket back home....lol!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by bigiyaro(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
iAudio:
Cambodia though. That one no be another shithole so?
nah, may still be somewhere in the toilet but not the hole, naija has already blocked d hole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by OnyeYahoo: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Heavenschild:
Cambodia of all places ! They don't look as if they are doing well themselves.See their offices and screw driver for ground..
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by frozen70(f): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
tongue Guy man has concluded plans to come home for Christmas but doesn't want to spend money for his overstay and flight . wink

I dedicate this FTC to seun, he has finally come to front page rescue. Threads making front pages are now meaningful unlike b4..

Not true

How can he come home for Christmas in September, how much does he have that will carry him that far ❓

He is just tired of enslaving himself and deem it wise to go back home, simple

It was a wise decision

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Judybash93(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Come home brother
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Xucxex: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2019
people stop saying rubbish dat guy is not an husler most guys I know in Cambodia have plenty of cash I m suspecting village people

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Kennitrust(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Focusmind:
All these mentality of let me check out and hustle - Please know the country you are going to do the hustling. A lot of countries are very poor and no provision for any menial job sef.

Kudos to him for even trying to teach English Language - we have someone that left and went to Vietnam for the so called hustle after selling his used phone business, things became hard for him and he enrolled to teach English in a local kindergarten school. He was so successful that the school even recognized him as one of their best staff because of his dedication.

The guy did not attend University in Nigeria but was born and bred in Lagos. He is happily married to a Vietnamese and is still living there.
pictures or I don't believe
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Brightest04(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Nice one there,at least he wasn't arrested for any crime but walked to the authorities to tell them what he wanted them to do for him.He never disgraced his family name or his country name.A noble and reasonable man.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by centboy123456(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
tongue Guy man has concluded plans to come home for Christmas but doesn't want to spend money for his overstay and flight . wink

I dedicate this FTC to seun, he has finally come to front page rescue. Threads making front pages are now meaningful unlike b4..

you are right bro
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by olumalcolm(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
How can u pack from okoko go ajegunle, which kind human being b dis? angry
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
This guy get sense... See the reward soon grin
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Stillpersonel: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Welcome home brother
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Stillpersonel: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Welcome home brother tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by begge: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
is nigerian better than cambodia?
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by EgunMogaji2: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ugosample:

it's not the worst

but it's amongst the worst 25

for those of us who are well off
or stay abroad

we may not agree

but for most Nigerians living hellish lives
They know where it pinches

So it’s for those pinched to port to another hellish life in another country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money by Ugosample(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

So it’s for those pinched to port to another hellish life in another country?

of course not

it's for them to use their head.

and to make informed decisions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment A Plane Is Forced To Abort Landing After Another Plane Appeared On Runway / Pics : Ship On Fire In Lagos / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.