Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) (68927 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Psoul(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Amanda4life:
I don't know their names. I mean who is who.

The person on black swim suit fought the other person with hair.

I don't know whether thats Tacha or mercy.

I think this program is to show real peoples characters in their comfort zone.

If the person that fought with hair is Tacha its okay to disqualify her but if she is not, they should bring her back. In order to tell people that you don't only fight with bare hand , you can also fight with other parts of the body. Hands is not only meant to be used for fight.
You can use hair, teeth.

See the first person started the fight by hitting the other with hair

All these things you are writing up here is to make us beliv u don't watch the show and you don't know their names. You want us to beliv u are too busy to be interested in the show. Thank u, You tried well well. Meanwhile, I don't know what you were doing to stumbling onto the time they were fighting and also to watch the fight till finish. You are really busy indeed. Now go back to ur busy life and forget about the show.
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Michealkross(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amanda4life:

With all these Epistles na only common 35 like you get. Mchew
you no leave the fool make he dey perform hardcore madness your hell x200 degree
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by temi1526: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
kvngceci:
The next batch is starting 4th November 2019 Equilog Professional Crane Operator Training.

Think Skill, Think Equilog

@ Equilog your emphasis are on crane Operations, does that mean if I want get trained in forklift Operations I won't get the best?

Also, Is there an installment payment for forklift Operations and how long is the duration of the course because I really want to know how to operate one? Reply ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.