Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling (54491 Views)

BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by lloyds(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
There is nothing as repulsive as body or mouth odour....what a lot of people with body odour dont understand is that nobody was born smelling nice, it takes going the extra mile to ensure one gets rid of such offensive odour. Most of the time bathing alone is not enough and one needs to apply deodorant, lets not also forget regular change of clothes and shaving pubic hairs.

When u bleach your skin. .these things don't apply bros.
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Lordjb: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
smelling girl grin
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Danielz19(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
doctorkush:
tacha fans right now
They Are In Severe Pains...
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by oblaak(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
tyler365:
I'm starting to like this girl
Mumu
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by bestman09(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
This BBN of a thing is really causing controversy both in the house and among the supporters.
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Biggaboi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
isahsalee:

I honestly always like your comment with the laughing ladies in picture.

Thanks, Bro!

You're welcome friend (I dunno if you're a male or female).
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by bizzibodi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
That kind BO dey overpwer perfume they make an smell bad bad & travel faster grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Ugosample(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Agugbadin:
Why do Nigerians like to disrespect one another, if it is true she should have told her since not now that they have quarrel in the public. Is this how black people are, is there anything wrong been black. These questions need answer.

I don't understand
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by bluecircle470: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:
grin grin cheesy. At least she listens to criticism

But why she dey always smell... shocked cool
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Psoul(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
in that case i dont have anything to say but it can still be masked by heavy hausa perfume (from observation, hausa perfume has a very strong long lasting smell)

Have you sat very close to someone that bleaches his or her skin especially when the weather is hot? The person will be smelling like when they roast bush meat. That's too show that the skin is burning. If the person didn't take a good bath with good soap and just choose to stay that way. The burnt skin will mix wt sweat which micro organisms will act upon to decompose. This will cause the body to emit a very foul body odour.

You must maintain a very high personal hygiene if you must bleach.
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by slowice(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
That tacha girl got what she deserves..she's very mean and saucy and almost all housemates ve tasted she unwarranted outbursts and abuse. I ve been hoping someone puts her in her place and yes, she deserve worse. Never met a person so bitter and disrespectful . She hardly takes she bath in the house especially in the night.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Evans2019: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
E bi like this tacha know say she get body odour, after fight with Mercy you come go use perfume

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Dispensable(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tonyspecial:
and who doesn't have body odour?
I

So if you’re the same with her just say it odour gang grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Justinba1997(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tonyspecial:
and who doesn't have body odour?
you get body odor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.