Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) (42146 Views)

EFCC Arrests 31 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu. Recover Cars, Phones, Laptops / NDLEA Raids Eateries In Plateau, Enugu, Recovers Drugged Cakes, Cocaine / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
K
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Osas don do again abi? Lol those boys at Nomalinda and Mary land should all relocate oo and they should also know the enemy within nai dey hurt pass.

Lips sealed!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mr Nairaland this is an old news please. Is there no any other news than to always post this fraud news everyday you don’t sell out your country in this form and expect people to respect your country am not supporting crime or fraud but you need to know there are other things going on in other countries that does not reach the media please let’s stop spreading dirt outside just reading your blog from Japan thanskquote author=GboltNG post=82624246]The Enugu Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Thurs. Sept 26, raided two residential buildings at Maryland, Enugu where twenty Eight (28) suspected fraudsters were arrested.

According to the EFCC in a post on its Facebook page on Friday, the arrests followed some intelligence obtained by the Commission regarding activities of some people living ostentatiously without any known means of livelihood.

They were alleged to have specialized in defrauding many unsuspecting victims (within and outside the country) of huge sums of money through their nefarious operations.

“In the course of executing search at the residences of the suspects, many of them, including a female suspect, attempted destroying some phones found on them, as the female suspect was caught flushing a broken Iphone down the toilet. The phone was, however, recovered”, said the anti-graft agency.

Some items which were confiscated during the raid include: four (4) apple macbook, Two (2) Iphone, Xmax and other HP laptop computers.

Other items include: Two (2) Toyota Camry, four (4) Toyota Corolla and one (1) Mercedez Benz GL450 car.

The suspects who have volunteered statements under words of caution will be charged to court as soon as investigations into the matter are concluded, according to the EFCC.

Commenting, the Enugu Zonal Head of the EFCC, Usman Imam, said the prevalence of cyber-crime in the zone and involvement of very young Nigerians was not only alarming but has become a national catastrophe.

“We have a problem in our hands and we have to face it squarely. Personally, it is disheartening seeing young men and women being caught, prosecuted and convicted of crimes which could be avoided. But, they also have a role to play by consciously changing their mindset and shunning greed and peer pressure to commit crime”, he said.

http://igberetvnews.com/1028402/efcc-arrests-28-yahoo-boys-enugu-photos/

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It takes one to easily identify another..........
i work legit sir, quit ur Yahoo business, it will only heap curses on ur head, buoda ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerians are very bad people "most".

Men are criminals, women are prostitutes, that's why the politicians can take advantage.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by drjprince: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
What is a yahoo boy, without a laptop......... Or smartphone. .. cheesy
umidigi grandmaster grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hit ones! Invest. Rest!

Its not a trade

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Klington: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
who did we offend in this country that youths now think that doing internet fraud is the best way to succeed in life

tufiakwaaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
These class of yahoo boys dem dey arrest sef. So called yahoo boys who can't afford real mobile phones. I won't be surprised if they arresting innocent unemployed youth and labelling them yahoo yahoo boys.

All the yahoo boys wey I sabi, dem dey carry the latest apple and Samsung mobile phone.

#JustSaying

O pari

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Andylove(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abrakadabra... In Zlatan ibile voice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Duplik8t77(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Take the evil out the people ad they'll be acting right! #2pac
Tupac forever #thuglife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by 7pages(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
am i a yahoo boy?

no I'm not. I'm a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who needs legitimate job

Nairaland help a dying brother, I need job
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:
Very good.

I remember in the early days many of our corrupted youth were saying EFCC cannot do anything.

Who's laughing now?

grin

See you LOL... By Wednesday tops, 60% of those boys would have been released back to society after sorting their way out! You want to confirm, you can try.

Enugu efcc are becoming like the boys they are chasing!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Reeberry: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Have recovers. Were those cars and gadgets stolen from EFCC? undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Eberex(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
You people should stop including "recovers cars, phones and laptop" on posts that has to do with the arrest of yahoo boys.

What else will the police recover
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by livinbygrace: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
By the time they arrests all Nigerian youths their body go calm down .

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Accessfling: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

IF i reason you
Lol. Reason me? Did i mention you?
Anyway, Yahooboy spotted...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please is there no any other news you can post apart from this kind of News am not supporting crime or fraud which l commend the agency for doing but for bloggers you don’t have to always post things like this often other shits goes down on other country but they don’t spread their dirty clothes outside please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Free dem.jor Efcc una worse pass yahoo boys
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Take the evil out the people ad they'll be acting right! #2pac

2Pac said that??!... The IRONY!!! grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
According to the EFCC in a post on its Facebook page on Friday, the arrests followed some intelligence obtained by the Commission regarding activities of some people living ostentatiously without any known means of livelihood.

Full stop
They never learn
They want to show themselves

The problem wey Yahoo boys get b dat SHOW OF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
malcomxjr:
Mr Nairaland this is an old news please. Is there no any other news than to always post this fraud news everyday you don’t sell out your country in this form and expect people to respect your country am not supporting crime or fraud but you need to know there are other things going on in other countries that does not reach the media please let’s stop spreading dirt outside just reading your blog from Japan thanskquote author=GboltNG post=82624246]The Enugu Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Thurs. Sept 26, raided two residential buildings at Maryland, Enugu where twenty Eight (28) suspected fraudsters were arrested.

They were alleged to have specialized in defrauding many unsuspecting victims (within and outside the country) of huge sums of money through their nefarious operations.

“In the course of executing search at the residences of the suspects, many of them, including a female suspect, attempted destroying some phones found on them, as the female suspect was caught flushing a broken Iphone down the toilet. The phone was, however, recovered”, said the anti-graft agency.

Some items which were confiscated during the raid include: four (4) apple macbook, Two (2) Iphone, Xmax and other HP laptop computers.

Other items include: Two (2) Toyota Camry, four (4) Toyota Corolla and one (1) Mercedez Benz GL450 car.

The suspects who have volunteered statements under words of caution will be charged to court as soon as investigations into the matter are concluded, according to the EFCC.

Commenting, the Enugu Zonal Head of the EFCC, Usman Imam, said the prevalence of cyber-crime in the zone and involvement of very young Nigerians was not only alarming but has become a national catastrophe.

“We have a problem in our hands and we have to face it squarely. Personally, it is disheartening seeing young men and women being caught, prosecuted and convicted of crimes which could be avoided. But, they also have a role to play by consciously changing their mindset and shunning greed and peer pressure to commit crime”, he said.

http://igberetvnews.com/1028402/efcc-arrests-28-yahoo-boys-enugu-photos/

God bless you, brother. Never have I been more impressed by a comment. Americans commit way more fraud than we do, I'm not sure I've ever seen any news on fraud about them. But if you make a comment just like yours, they'll rain curses on you and call you a fraudster. They deal with their shït internally and not on the news, blogs or whatever. I know there are exceptions. And that is the reason why even if a fraud is committed on the other side of the world, they wouldn't mind tagging them as Nigerians. We've made it that way. Bitcoin frauds are committed every day in China, Japan, other countries. I don't see them 'advertising' there people on the internet or news. And these gadgets they get from these guys, where do they go to ? You say you're fighting fraud but you people will be the ones using the fraud tools and other proceeds. Who is the bigger fraudster ? Joke of a country!
And yes, this is old news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Accessfling:

Lol. Reason me? Did i mention you?
Anyway, Yahooboy spotted...
a yahooboy may be spotted but
an idiot has been seen...............

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Miketonia: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
I hope carrying laptops and smartphones are not criminal offence in this country cos I don't understand. Some of these our security agents harass ppl these days just but because they see them with laptops or smartphone

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Them make sure say dem spread the phones reach everybody hand o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
These boys most times helped chains of people from poverty and established businesses that made village like towns look like cities , in a country where the old and experienced have cheated and bankrupted the system , they have prevented hunger in most homes , they are intelligent and resourceful qwhy can't the government employ them in stock market monitoring and cyber financial monitoring in the DSS

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Matt0z(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
how are we sure this boys are the real yahoo boys
cos yahoo boys settle once caught

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is nice... Imagine one idiot saying arresting these kids will affect their businesses, as they are their main customers. How can this country move forward when her citizens celebrate criminals??! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:
The way when our Nigeria media dey put our matter for internet make the world dey see ehnnn

Other countries nor dey do like this o
See ehnnn
Other countries do Yahoo pass us o
But you nor dey see their matter for internet

Americans, Brazil and china boys na them do Yahoo pass incase you nor know

Na even a Brazilian guy teach me work
Give me tools and format
Even self the American aza when i get na one white guy own
Even my China aza na one Chinese guy get am from Tianjin
Them dey pick am steadily

Nija guys too dey show emsels.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Michealkross(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
If I reason you!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) / Edwin Mbaeyi's Palace Set On Fire By Imo Youths / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.