Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) (42160 Views)

EFCC Arrests 31 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu. Recover Cars, Phones, Laptops / NDLEA Raids Eateries In Plateau, Enugu, Recovers Drugged Cakes, Cocaine / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
YorubaHero12:
What is EFCC doing with all these gadgets and cars?

Are they gonna sell it or share it amongst themselves.

EFCC might as well be the most corrupt parastatals ever in the history of Nigeria.

So they should give them back abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by YorubaHero12: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
TemmyT002:

So they should give them back abi

I ain’t saying they should give them back. What are they using it to do? Are they auctioning it with open bid Or the EFCC operatives are just sharing it among themselves?
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
wink2015:

@Daviestunech

You just said it !

THE WISE YAHOO BOY NEVER SHOW OFF.

HE JUST EARN QUIETLY.

YOU WILL EVEN SEE HIM LOOKING RAGTAG.

BUT THE GUYS THAT GET CAUGHT ARE THOSE WITH BIG CARS BLARING MUSIC.

THEY GO TO NIGHT CLUBS THEY DRINKS, CARRY GIRLS FOR S.EX.

THEY DO NOT EVEN INVEST THIS DIRTY MONEY INTO OTHER DECENT BUSINESS.

IT IS ENJOYMENT THAT IS IN THEIR BRAIN.

WHY WILL THE HUNGRY POLICE MAN WHOSE SALARY HAS NOT BEEN PAID AS AT WHEN DUE BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA NOT ARREST YOU WHEN YOU INTIMIDATE HIM WITH YOUR WEALTH !

THIS PROBLEM IS COMMON WITH THE NIGERIAN GUYS.

Ghanaians, Kenyan, South Africans, Brazillians, Indians, Americans, British guys do not behave like this.

BE WISE !

You HV said it all bro
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
With the rate EFCC is going, by the time theyre done flushing Nigeria system of yahoo boys, the honest ones that will remain may just be an handful!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
opportunes:
Hard work no longer useful this days...

Okoro... Yahoo na easy job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
That's if they are yahoo guys... We know how incompetent these people are. Very incompetent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by OnyeYahoo: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by OnyeYahoo: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

I ain’t saying they should give them back. What are they using it to do? Are they auctioning it with open bid Or the EFCC operatives are just sharing it among themselves?
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by livinbygrace: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Angelfrost:
This is nice... Imagine one idiot saying arresting these kids will affect their businesses, as they are their main customers. How can this country move forward when her citizens celebrate criminals??! undecided

Yes ,it’s affecting business.Most especially hospitality and entertainment businesses .Nigeria is not the only country in the world involve in cyber crime.Infact all major hackers are not from Africa but you hardly here about them the way this EFcC is going about it.There is hunger In The land and The rate of crime is on the high side.The recent high rate of kidnapping and robbery a ASR’s speaks volume.Una never see anything yet.
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by patorial(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol even chargers were arrested too grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by zeuss: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
GboltNG:
The Enugu Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Thurs. Sept 26, raided two residential buildings at Maryland, Enugu where twenty Eight (28) suspected fraudsters were arrested.

According to the EFCC in a post on its Facebook page on Friday, the arrests followed some intelligence obtained by the Commission regarding activities of some people living ostentatiously without any known means of livelihood.

They were alleged to have specialized in defrauding many unsuspecting victims (within and outside the country) of huge sums of money through their nefarious operations.

“In the course of executing search at the residences of the suspects, many of them, including a female suspect, attempted destroying some phones found on them, as the female suspect was caught flushing a broken Iphone down the toilet. The phone was, however, recovered”, said the anti-graft agency.

Some items which were confiscated during the raid include: four (4) apple macbook, Two (2) Iphone, Xmax and other HP laptop computers.

Other items include: Two (2) Toyota Camry, four (4) Toyota Corolla and one (1) Mercedez Benz GL450 car.

The suspects who have volunteered statements under words of caution will be charged to court as soon as investigations into the matter are concluded, according to the EFCC.

Commenting, the Enugu Zonal Head of the EFCC, Usman Imam, said the prevalence of cyber-crime in the zone and involvement of very young Nigerians was not only alarming but has become a national catastrophe.

“We have a problem in our hands and we have to face it squarely. Personally, it is disheartening seeing young men and women being caught, prosecuted and convicted of crimes which could be avoided. But, they also have a role to play by consciously changing their mindset and shunning greed and peer pressure to commit crime”, he said.

http://igberetvnews.com/1028402/efcc-arrests-28-yahoo-boys-enugu-photos/

those phones sets are regular sort.....not what a yahoo boy would hold and the cars are not exactly flashy.....are we sure some innocent boys have not been rounded up and accused falsely? there is GOD oooo!
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Collins4u1:
That's if they are yahoo guys... We know how incompetent these people are. Very incompetent

You've had dealings with the EFCC before?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
livinbygrace:

Yes ,it’s affecting business.Most especially hospitality and entertainment businesses .Nigeria is not the only country in the world involve in cyber crime.Infact all major hackers are not from Africa but you hardly here about them the way this EFcC is going about it.There is hunger In The land and The rate of crime is on the high side.The recent high rate of kidnapping and robbery a ASR’s speaks volume.Una never see anything yet.

We should leave them abi?

What about kidnappers ? We should arrest those ones right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by zincnike(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
But forget ooo men no get head ooo how they all live in one place don't they know wosup
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
livinbygrace:

If you do business beyond the shores of this nation, you will understand better how these little things affect us all in the long term... Even in Hollywood, we are often alluded to whenever cyber crime is mentioned. It is terrible.

With regards to other crimes, that's what we have the security agencies for...

Crime is crime, regardless of how severe it is... That was how drug running was the order of the day back then in America before certain leaders had enough and clamped down on it... No crime is to be tolerated. PERIOD!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Rensolar(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
At least EFCC is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by tot(f): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
Nigerians are very bad people "most".

Men are criminals, women are prostitutes, that's why the politicians can take advantage.

So why are you hanging around on a Nigerian forum?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by tot(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

If you do business beyond the shores of this nation, you will understand better how these little things affect us all in the long term... Even in Hollywood, we are often alluded to whenever cyber crime is mentioned. It is terrible.

With regards to other crimes, that's what we have the security agencies for...

Crime is crime, regardless of how severe it is... That was how drug running was the order of the day back then in America before certain leaders had enough and clamped down on it... No crime is to be tolerated. PERIOD!!!

Well said.

I don't understand how people will be stylishly defending yahoo yahoo. It's the same as robbery, you are a robber, end of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have never heard about any auction conducted by the EFCC to sell off these seized properties.

What exactly happens to them? Do the corrupt EFCC officials share them amongst themselves or what? �
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by kingjomezy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Machinegun91:
God bless EFCC, I believe those stupid guts hacking my facebook account will soon arrested.

those hacking your Facebook account are kids ..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by onilanre(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:
The way when our Nigeria media dey put our matter for internet make the world dey see ehnnn

Other countries nor dey do like this o
See ehnnn
Other countries do Yahoo pass us o
But you nor dey see their matter for internet

Americans, Brazil and china boys na them do Yahoo pass incase you nor know

Na even a Brazilian guy teach me work
Give me tools and format
Even self the American aza when i get na one white guy own
Even my China aza na one Chinese guy get am from Tianjin
Them dey pick am steadily

I dey tell you
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
They are kids cos I am aaflwaats surprised(why they all move Into same buildings. About 30 of them. DrivVout evenings with ladies and come back after three in the morning I. A neighborhood where pensioner is still waiting for gratuity..

Everyone goes out in the morning and you are at the balcony with three girls smoking igbo with three girls in bum shot.

U never learn.. Learn work from your friends.. Once u know what to do, get an apartment and only meet once in a while or when you hang out drinking and off to your house codedly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by momentusjay(f): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:
The way when our Nigeria media dey put our matter for internet make the world dey see ehnnn

See ehnnn

Give me tools and format
How do people register for your lecture
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
YorubaHero12:

EFCC might as well be the most corrupt parastatals ever in the history of Nigeria.

Don't mind the fools, they are also looking for bail money. EFCC = CROOKS
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's not my fault you never knew your father, blame your mother for been a public dog .........

Use that 7 figure salary to conduct a father hunting regime...........
Now.listen you idiot ladened with multiple SCLEROSIS, you need medical check up you dingbat..,...... It's sooooo good u used ur mouth to call your mother a public dog....... Keep cursing your parents...... Little wonder u are cursed kiss grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Hedonisco: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
godofuck231:
These boys most times helped chains of people from poverty and established businesses that made village like towns look like cities , in a country where the old and experienced have cheated and bankrupted the system , they have prevented hunger in most homes

You don't even know the sheer scale of this. Most people don't.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Excel20192010: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
GboltNG:
The Enugu Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Thurs. Sept 26, raided two residential buildings at Maryland, Enugu where twenty Eight (28) suspected fraudsters were arrested.

According to the EFCC in a post on its Facebook page on Friday, the arrests followed some intelligence obtained by the Commission regarding activities of some people living ostentatiously without any known means of livelihood.

They were alleged to have specialized in defrauding many unsuspecting victims (within and outside the country) of huge sums of money through their nefarious operations.

“In the course of executing search at the residences of the suspects, many of them, including a female suspect, attempted destroying some phones found on them, as the female suspect was caught flushing a broken Iphone down the toilet. The phone was, however, recovered”, said the anti-graft agency.

Some items which were confiscated during the raid include: four (4) apple macbook, Two (2) Iphone, Xmax and other HP laptop computers.

Other items include: Two (2) Toyota Camry, four (4) Toyota Corolla and one (1) Mercedez Benz GL450 car.

The suspects who have volunteered statements under words of caution will be charged to court as soon as investigations into the matter are concluded, according to the EFCC.

Commenting, the Enugu Zonal Head of the EFCC, Usman Imam, said the prevalence of cyber-crime in the zone and involvement of very young Nigerians was not only alarming but has become a national catastrophe.

“We have a problem in our hands and we have to face it squarely. Personally, it is disheartening seeing young men and women being caught, prosecuted and convicted of crimes which could be avoided. But, they also have a role to play by consciously changing their mindset and shunning greed and peer pressure to commit crime”, he said.

http://igberetvnews.com/1028402/efcc-arrests-28-yahoo-boys-enugu-photos/

rubbish post,ive been seeing this same pics since july
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Spartacus101(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:

See ehnnn

Give me tools and format

Baba abeg you fit teach me work?
help a broda out
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by ThegreatLion: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:

See ehnnn

Give me tools and format

How levels. Check your inbox make we relate
Re: EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
YorubaHero12:

See u...since when ....
Magu and him boys dey collect percentage die....
That guy get bastard money....
I know say one day God open him record too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) / Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.