Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k (715 Views)

I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again / What Good Business Can Someone Start With Between 100k And 200k? / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by metroid(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Are you a biz that knows it's market with growth potentials
Preferred location is Edo, Delta and Bayelsa
You should have deep understanding of your biz
Offline biz only

Let me know.
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by Digipro: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make over 200k monthly,
NO Educational Qualification
Just attend training online
Pass Quiz
And start earning
Check it out Here
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by Mannyemmy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
metroid:
Let me know.

I have a business idea to share with you sir. I'm based in Benin city, Edo state.
Chat me on WhatsApp for more info https:///2347080126206
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by Ezypretty: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
so uptill now you are still looking for who you will partner with and do business. All the information you have gathered from people is not enough for you. continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by metroid(m): 3:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Mannyemmy:

I have a business idea to share with you sir. I'm based in Benin city, Edo state.
Chat me on WhatsApp for more info https:///2347080126206

I will chat you up later
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by Mykel51(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2019
metroid:
Let me know.

Hello sir, I have a very profitable business..I am currently seeking investors...I am based in Lagos though the business is purely based online...I can guarantee a decent 20% monthly return on it... I would love to hear from you.
My WhatsApp is 07065301081
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by Mannyemmy(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2019
metroid:

I will chat you up later

Okay sir, I'll be waiting.
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by bestbizman: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
I have a very good one for you. contact: aaanda1@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by ziegurf(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
If you're really serious about this, try contact me on 09039410949
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by BAAD(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=metroid post=82624462]
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by metroid(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mykel51:

Hello sir, I have a very profitable business..I am currently seeking investors...I am based in Lagos though the business is purely based online...I can guarantee a decent 20% monthly return on it... I would love to hear from you.
My WhatsApp is 07065301081

Sorry no online biz
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by BAAD(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
metroid:
Let me know.

hostel for student around University campus needs little money to get it completed invest in it and smile to the banks
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ezypretty:
so uptill now you are still looking for who you will partner with and do business. All the information you have gathered from people is not enough for you. continue deceiving yourself

Stupid talk
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Business Between 100k And 500k by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
metroid:
Offline biz only

Let me know.

I have been trying to develop this my company for some time now. It's called tohbam and the website is located at www.tohbam.com although my domain and hosting package has expired. It is a startup company that is divided into three areas. These areas are the areas I strongly feel we need in this goddamn country and even Africa as a whole and I also have a passion for every one of them.

These three areas are E-commerce, Agriculture and Electricity.

I don't care if Nigeria has Jumia or konga or whatever all I know is that more than 70% of potential customers in this country who have phones and internet access do not use E-commerce. I carried out the survey in a school and am damn sure of what am saying. All they do with their phones is WhatsApp and Facebook and they will go to the market to buy everything. This I see as a huge opportunity.

I also can't believe it that up till this time there are still huge parts of Nigeria and even Africa that is dark at night. Anytime I hear people shouting up nepa I get very angry because this thing is what we are not suppose to be living without and I also fall into depression anytime they sieze the light. I would feel like just pulling down those stupid electric poles. This is also why am including this in my company mission.

The one I even hate most is why foreign agricultural products are more in Nigeria than local products. I even heard that some people after producing their own rice, they will wrap and package it with foreign bags so that people will buy it quick.

I wanted to start with E-commerce but I didn't have money to hire a web designer to help me build up the website so I talked to over 10 web developers promising them up to 15% of the total company shares for them to help me build up my site but none of them agreed. It was all in vain. They all could not help.

Now I have decided to get the capital myself no matter how long it takes which is why I have started with the agricultural part of the company. I have farms now where I am planting some cash crops so I can build up my website from the proceeds.

Just so you'd know. And I really don't care if someone steals this idea or not that's why am opening everything right here on Nairaland. If you steal this intellectual property, make sure you can do it or else I will sue you for stealing and not completing it.

Who the cap fit, let him wear it. God bless anybody who can help with advice or criticism or money or anything to this startup company. Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Partner To Start A UPS/DHL Business. / Have Business Machine Challenge - Ask Repairzone / Yearly Grammarly Premium Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.