Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers (1073 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day / God Bless Our Moms/wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by salesbloo: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
This picture says a lot…God bless our mothers❤️

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by RedMac: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
God bless our fathers...

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
if this was my mother, i would turn around and ask her: instead of protecting me from harm, you are here closing eyes in fear? wake up woman, do something (like daddy would!)

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by MadamVanessa(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
if this was my mother, i would turn around and ask her: instead of protecting me from harm, you are here closing eyes in fear? wake up woman, do something!

shocked

What exactly is this thing here saying?
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by MadamVanessa(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
shocked

Mothers are golden
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Solvelink: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
if this was my mother, i would turn around and ask her: instead of protecting me from harm, you are here closing eyes in fear? wake up woman, do something (like daddy would!)
The physical strength in nt there....understand?
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Malory: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Every time mothers this mothers that. I bet it was mothers that pregnant themselves

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Solvelink:
The physical strength in nt there....understand?

is the strength to comfort your child gone too??!?!
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Bluntguy: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
God bless my mother.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Solvelink: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

is the strength to comfort your child gone too??!?!
nt a lady yunno... Sha i don reason am.

Na truth you talk-but you should had point it out without hurting the feelings of your opposite gender.
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Solvelink:
nt a lady yunno... Sha i don reason am.
Na truth you talk-but you should had point it out without hurting the feelings of your opposite gender.

i am just being honest here.... yes some mother are great (just like fathers are), but the above one that is flinching looking away with her eyes closed instead of comforting her child, is definitely NOT my idea of a "great" mother.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

She couldn't stand seeing her child being hurt. Get it?

No be everything be competition.
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
salesbloo:
..... So because she closed her eyes when the baby is taking injection made her a wonderful mother?
What if the person giving the injection injures the baby while her eyes is closed.?
Una too dey reason rubbish.

Anytime I take any of my boys for injection,I'm always vigilant with my eyes wide open. Does it make me a wicked dad? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

She couldn't stand seeing her child being hurt. Get it?

No be everything be competition.
... Lol. She is supposed to be watching the Dr to know what's happening biko. grin
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Lol. She is supposed to watching the Dr to know what's happening biko. grin

I personally cannot stand injections, let alone watching my child get injected.
So, I can relate with the image.
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

I personally cannot stand injections, let alone watching my child get injected.
So, I can relate with the image.
... I do understand
Not everybody can stand it even some men but the op is making it look as if those mothers who can stand it are not good enough to be called mothers.
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by yemmit90: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
God cannot bless every mother as there are good and bad mothers.

I've seen mothers who abandoned their little kids and follow another men. I've also seen some useless mothers who abandoned their kids in the hands of total strangers or relatives in the name of career, business or prostitution.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Mariangeles(f): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... I do understand
Not everybody can stand it even some men but the op is making it look as if those mothers who can stand it are not good enough to be called mothers.

No, it's not like that.

Do you know that most mothers feel more hurt when their babies accidentally get hurt?

Even after the baby has long stopped crying, they can't stop themselves from feeling guilty.
Some even cry when they babies are sick too.

It's a deep feeling. Some are just more sensitive and emotional than others.
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

No, it's not like that.

Do you know that most mothers feel more hurt when their babies accidentally get hurt?

Even after the baby has long stopped crying, they can't stop themselves from feeling guilty.

It's a deep feeling.
.... I know and do you think we men don't feel hurt or even cry when any of our babies get sick?.

Let me tell. Last year July I took my first son for surgery. He has adnoid and needed to be removed.

I was crying until he came out of the operating room.

As soon as he came out alife,I couldn't even wait for him to wake from the sedative they gave him. I rushed to shopright to buy him a big baby car he has always wanted anytime we go there.

So these things are normal as long as you birthed them that strong feelings are there naturally.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
salesbloo:
Trypanophobia linked to motherhood?. undecided
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Mariangeles(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... I know and do you think we men don't feel hurt or even cry when any of our babies get sick?.

Let me tell. Last year July I took my first son for surgery. He has adnoid and needed to be removed.

I was crying until he came out of the operating room.

As soon as he came out alife,I couldn't even wait for him to wake from the sedative they gave him. I rushed to shopright to buy him a big baby car he has always wanted anytime we go there.

So these things are normal as long as you birthed them that strong feelings are there naturally.

OK.
It's true it's the same with some fathers too, even though they hardly show it.
I can even say some fathers worry more than mothers. But it's not a competition on who loves more. cheesy
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Trypanophobia linked to motherhood?. undecided

Kobo don come! Kikikikikikikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Same MOMS who maim maids in bloody coups.. Same MOMs who compel their maids to feed on their babys' diapers laced with faeces....
Same MOMs who lock Maids up in Dog's cages.
Same MOMs who lock Maids out.
Same MOMs who attack a maid with mortars.
Same MOMs who pushed a maid from a building

I can't be cajoled into thinking "MOTHERS" are saints. Enough of these misinformation.
Before today runs out, you will hear a mother dishing out mayhem on someone's child.
That's if it hasn't happened already.
God Bless Mothers but not ALL & punish the Evil ones. Enough of this Madness!

Preach SANITY and stop all these!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Every time mothers this mothers that. I bet it was mothers that pregnant themselves
Honestly, enough of such madness!
These Generation of MEN will end that Madness.
Kids now grow thinking MOTHERS did everything.
They end up pushing their Fathers to early graves with the notion of becoming anointed widows and positioning themselves for the dividends there in.

You hear KIDS purchasing cars for the moms and houses meanwhile their FATHERS are 6 Feet below the ground. Some Fathers have been retired to their villages by their terrible-mouthed wives where they resorted to SNUFF consumption. Most Nigerians in diaspora are quick at to inviting their MOTHERS over (some blamed it on Omugwo).

My cousin was compelled to carry relocate his mom to the US but he replied them saying,
"I will relocate both parents".
No matter the cost implication and inconveniences, both has to come. And he actualized it. Had it been he did their bidding, he would have traveled back to bury his dad by now.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Malory: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly, enough of such madness!
These Generation of MEN will end that Madness.
Kids now grow thinking MOTHERS did everything.
They end up pushing their Fathers to early graves with the notion of becoming anointed widows and positioning themselves for the dividends there in.

You hear KIDS purchasing cars for the moms and houses meanwhile their FATHERS are 6 Feet below the ground. Some Fathers have been retired to their villages by their terrible-mouthed wives where they resorted to SNUFF consumption. Most Nigerians in diaspora are quick at to inviting their MOTHERS over (some blamed it on Omugwo).

My cousin was compelled to carry relocate his mom to the US but he replied them saying,
"I will relocate both parents".
No matter the cost implication and inconveniences, both has to come. And he actualized it. Had it been he did their bidding, he would have traveled back to bury his dad by now.

My brother you have said it all. I'm sick and tired of all these ungrateful attitudes against fathers. They are the ones doing the difficult works but at the end of the day it will be all about mothers. The worst of it is that it is men who do this mostly and tomorrow when they become dads they will be expecting the table to turn in their favor but the cycle will continue. Every government program is geared toward girl child, women. I haven't heard anything about boy child or men. Even in the US where you stay it was men that made laws in favor of women. At the end women will be playing the victim card despite all these
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

No, it's not like that.

It's a deep feeling. Some are just more sensitive and emotional than others.

And you think father's don't feel "more hurt" when their children are hurt? You think father's don't feel guilty even after their kids have stopped crying? You think the feelings father's have for their kids is not a "deep feeling"? LMAO undecided...

You know....
Just because I don't show feelings doesn't mean I don't feel it undecided...
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Why is the other gender frothing at the mouth over "God bless our mothers"?
Y'all don't want God to bless mothers? cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Mariangeles(f): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Favfables1:

And you think father's don't feel "more hurt" when their children are hurt? You think father's don't feel guilty even after their kids have stopped crying? You think the feelings father's have for their kids is not a "deep feeling"? LMAO undecided...

You know....
Just because I don't show feelings doesn't mean I don't feel it undecided...

You all should quit all these emotional blackmail.

For God to even compare the love God has for us to that which the mother has for her child, should tell you.

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

You all should quit all these emotional blackmail.

For God to even compare the love God has for us to that which the mother has for her child, should tell you.

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
... And is it not mothers who abandon their babies in the gutter? Are those ones not women too?

How come they forgot their sucking babies and discard them? Or you ve not seen or heard of such?
You all should stop all these rubbish competition.
Re: This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers by Mariangeles(f): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... And is it not mothers who abandon their babies in the gutter? Are those ones not women too?

How come they forgot their sucking babies and discard them? Or you ve not seen or heard of such?
You all should stop all these rubbish competition.

Did you miss the part where it says "yea, they may forget..."

As far as I know, you men are the ones getting affected by the post, but it is what it is.

(1) (Reply)

Next-of-kin / What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day / Your Man Impregnates Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.