Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much (1926 Views)

Why Do People Hate Dangote? / What Do You Hate or Like About Your Bank? You Can Report Banks Now / I Hate My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have been doing research on forex and binary options on nairaland for the past few months and I felt sad for those who really want to help others.... I have followed forex traders for a while now and I saw that people were making it big...if you doubt me check the biography of "George Soros" he was referred to as "the man who broke the bank of England"....
Anyway legit forex traders will teach you... They aren't account managers... I asked a friend 2wks ago "why do people not make it with forex when I can see you doing and making a decent income..". He laughed and told me that is because people rather lose money than their time..... " They rather work for a company since they assured that they will get paid... To them that's profit.. and it's safer"....

Well that's the truth... It not easy to lose money... No one wants to be a loser...

Early this week, I was reading an ebook about forex basics by Oliver something... Something (forgotten the full name)

Before he made reference to money management... Trading psychology and all the rest.... He first started with managing expectations... In the market we would surely lose no matter the strategies we use... but how much you lose is up to you...

Another book... How to day trade by Andrew Aziz talks about trading as risk management... He said a traders job is not to speculate or think but to manage risk using guerilla tactics..... See a good trade and take it.....
He also talked about trading psychology.... 3traders are trading and they are all losing...the first says... "I give up... You can never win the market... It's impossible" then he quits....

The second sees his trades losing.. he panics and trades more hoping to make back the lost one... Without reviewing what caused his loss....
While the third cuts his losses and decides to come back tomorrow when he is less anxious...
It all depends on the individual.... Even when running a business sometimes you have customers owing u other days you have so much demand... That's business
And that's forex... Forex, crypto, binary options, volatility index trading and other types of online trading are like that... They are small businesses.... With time it gets better...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Rubbiish(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
I am yet to see anyone making a decent income from forex consistently. Forex is no way different from sport betting, gain 10 today & lose 20 tomorrow. They are time wasters

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rubbiish:
I am yet to see anyone making a decent income from forex consistently. Forex is no way different from sport betting, gain 10 today & lose 20 tomorrow. They are time wasters
Well what works for someone may not work for all
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by enolife2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Na Lie. there are silent Nigerians who are living big and their bank account reading in millions through forex. what you don't know is bigger than you, just try and seek for it knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Rubbiish(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Well what works for someone may not work for all
What is working for only 1% of the majority is good as not working abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Rubbiish(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
enolife2:
Na Lie. there are silent Nigerians who are living big and their bank account reading in millions through forex. what you don't know is bigger than you, just try and seek for it knowledge
Why silent Nigerians?
They rotate in one circle
How many family men are training their children with forex in your area?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

What is working for only 1% of the majority is good as not working abeg!
How many people could create companies to the level of the big tech firms that control over 50% of the market.... Only 1% my brother... I am a trader and I still get pains when I lose

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Rubbiish(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
thariodamaniac:

How many people could create companies to the level of the big tech firms that control over 50% of the market.... Only 1% my brother... I am a trader and I still get pains when I lose
Check your loss properly, it is more than your gain. Forex is just like sport betting, not a sustainable venture
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

Check your loss properly, it is more than your gain. Forex is just like sport betting, not a sustainable venture
That's ur take... Well I have been profiting as a side hustle so I am not even dependent on the income.....

I always advise traders to avoid emotions do not enter it full time.... If you are struggling to put food on ur table or struggling to buy data or any other expenses then forex will never solve ur problem.... The highest percentage you can make as a newbie is 25% but who knows.....

Anyway different strokes for different folks... I was told by my lecturer in University that I was just a glorified gambler but now I make more than him monthly....
I didn't say u should trade forex or anything like that..... But it's the same reply I see Everytime when someone doesn't understand ur work....

Warren buffet(richest investor alive) 3rd richest man in the world condemned Bitcoin and crypto currency..... A crypto currency millionaire paid $1.6million for charity lunch just to discuss and educate him.... Donald trump was also present at the meeting...with other crypto bosses.. CEO of binance, litecoin and the rest...

What am I saying in essence... Ur beliefs work for you.....

Just because you don't believe doesn't mean it's not happening

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Rubbiish(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
thariodamaniac:

That's ur take... Well I have been profiting as a side hustle so I am not even dependent on the income.....

I always advise traders to avoid emotions do not enter it full time.... If you are struggling to put food on ur table or struggling to buy data or any other expenses then forex will never solve ur problem.... The highest percentage you can make as a newbie is 25% but who knows.....

@bold only forex & sport betting comes with the bold advice, which clearly buttress the fact that it is not reliable!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

@bold only forex & sport betting comes with the bold advice, which clearly buttress the fact that it is not reliable!
So hedge funds... Private equity firms... Financial institution.... Investment banks are all gamblers to u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Mykel51(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
thariodamaniac:

So hedge funds... Private equity firms... Financial institution.... Investment banks are all gamblers to u

What they don't know is that all banks worldwide trade forex with their deposits....if only they knew....well they would keep watching...a pity though

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by John5326: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol. I just saw this thread. I saw someone saying if he knows anyone that feeds his children with forex. I laugh

Forex traders don't have to brag or talk about the amount they make cause na Nigeria we dey criminals everywhere including here on nairaland But if you want to see forex traders flaunt money then go to IG and look at the whites.
Not just money but cars Lamborghini is nothing naw.

People don't trust forex cause its all about risk

I also saw someone who said banks trade forex and yes I can attest to that I am a forex trader my friend trades for a bank big bank can't mention the name him and other traders, guess what your money which you save in the bank is what they are trading and risking

Lol. Let me ask you a question for those of you doubting forex if you were rich enough I know that at a point your bank must have begged you to leave your money in the bank for sometime promising you some rewards

Why do you think they do that. It's because they want to trade with your money and they need to be sure you won't request for it anytime soon.

You better wise up

You will keep being broke you know why cause you see every opportunity as scam

This thread was created 2019. 2019 has passed and your still broke. Guess what 2020 will pass and you will still be broke better change your mindset today.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by U1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
John5326:
Lol. I just saw this thread. I saw someone saying if he knows anyone that feeds his children with forex. I laugh

Forex traders don't have to brag or talk about the amount they make cause na Nigeria we dey criminals everywhere including here on nairaland But if you want to see forex traders flaunt money then go to IG and look at the whites.

I also saw someone who said banks trade forex and yes I can attest to that I am a forex trader my friend trades for a bank big bank can't mention the name him and other traders, guess what your money which you save in the bank is what they are trading and risking

Lol. Let me ask you a question for those of you doubting forex if you were rich enough I know that at a point your bank must have begged you to leave your money in the bank for sometime promising you some rewards

Why do you think they do that. It's because they want to trade with your money and they need to be sure you won't request for it anytime soon.

You better wise up

This thread was created 2019. 2019 has passed and your still broke. Guess what 2020 will pass and you will still be broke better change your mindset today.

Peace.

undecided
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by SavageResponse(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2020
John5326:

You better wise up

Peace.

Stop displaying your ignorance here!

Nigerian banks that trade forex do more of round-tripping - buy forex from the CBN at official rate then dump it in the Black market at parallel rate.

I challenge you to mention the Nigerian bank that does online forex trading!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by sircrabo: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
People hate what they don't understand. I used to be like someone in this thread some time ago. I went back to study forex carefully and spotted the mistake myself and upcoming traders make. Forex is volatile (no doubt) and very technical. it's not for the commmon man.

The reason majority don't embrace fx is because the business model is too technical for the average Nigerian. What Nigerians like is : invest 50K and collect 60K in one month, bring Joseph and attain level 1. Joseph brings titilayo and oluchi and you attain level 2. lol. that's the kind of model that thrives in Nigeria. Very few can read the charts, analyse the economy well enough to trade FX.

Also,forex requires a very high level of discipline which which majority lack. As a trader, one of the first things to understand is Money managemen, how to manage risk. There will surely be news spike that will come unexpectedly and rubbish all technical analysis. The makers of trading platforms know this and that is why they put a Stop loss button. But most new traders don't use them.

it is only when people loose that they raise alarm and start to accuse the system of being a scam. it still boils down to lack of discipline and money management skill.

earlier in life, I attempted forex and blew my account severally. I have funded with $100, $200 and $430 but lost all. I realised my mistakes and noticed that was same reason why majority loose.

With better knowledge of forex and very strict money management strategy, I have stayed longer in the forex market with the $65 I used to fund my account. I have up to $370 balance in that account presently. I also withdraw weekly (cause I won't like to sow and not reap like I did earlier)

Forex hasn't made me a millionaire yet though. Am I profitable trader now? Yes.

It doesn't matter how much you used to fund your live account, if you do not have the right knowledge and risk/money management, you will blow your account and then join the majority of people calling forex Scam.

One of my friend was complaining about how much he lost in forex and how forex is a scam. I insisted on seeing his platform. in less than 10 seconds, I spotted some bad moves he had already made. I laughed.
He had 120 left in his account and was trading with 0.03 lot in mt4
He opened two trades with that little equity.
He was trading Crosses with no knowledge of their spreads.

I am still learning though and look up to some people here on NL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by yawehoverall: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2020
I think when you get to IG you will know how big forex is for those white guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by John5326: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
sircrabo:
People hate what they don't understand. I used to be like someone in this thread some time ago. I went back to study forex carefully and spotted the mistake myself and upcoming traders make. Forex is volatile (no doubt) and very technical. it's not for the commmon man.

The reason majority don't embrace fx is because the business model is too technical for the average Nigerian. What Nigerians like is : invest 50K and collect 60K in one month, bring Joseph and attain level 1. Joseph brings titilayo and oluchi and you attain level 2. lol. that's the kind of model that thrives in Nigeria. Very few can read the charts, analyse the economy well enough to trade FX.

Also,forex requires a very high level of discipline which which majority lack. As a trader, one of the first things to understand is Money managemen, how to manage risk. There will surely be news spike that will come unexpectedly and rubbish all technical analysis. The makers of trading platforms know this and that is why they put a Stop loss button. But most new traders don't use them.

it is only when people loose that they raise alarm and start to accuse the system of being a scam. it still boils down to lack of discipline and money management skill.

earlier in life, I attempted forex and blew my account severally. I have funded with $100, $200 and $430 but lost all. I realised my mistakes and noticed that was same reason why majority loose.

With better knowledge of forex and very strict money management strategy, I have stayed longer in the forex market with the $65 I used to fund my account. I have up to $370 balance in that account presently. I also withdraw weekly (cause I won't like to sow and not reap like I did earlier)

It doesn't matter how much you used to fund your live account, if you do not have the right knowledge and risk/money management, you will blow your account and then join the majority of people calling forex Scam.

One of my friend was complaining about how much he lost in forex and how forex is a scam. I insisted on seeing his platform. in less than 10 seconds, I spotted some bad moves he had already made. I laughed.

Am so happy that at least out of the majority who call forex a scam

Someone understands what we do here.

Forex hasnt made you a millionaire but at least I know that you also know that if you keep doing it for more than a year and keep following your rules. Then being a millionaire from forex isn't far from you.

Nairaland is such a very bad place to be. The best is just read news and leave, this people in here can kill dreams like mad.

I can vividly remember some years back before I started forex trading I came to nairaland to find out what people thought about it and everybody said it was a scam that no one can make a living out of it. To me as a beginner I was surprised cause my mentor was making $30k and above per month at that time I didn't know what to do again.

But today am so grateful I gave it a try

Am begging you if you have a dream never bring it to nairaland. They will kill it in your very before. I myself is deactivating my account now.

They have so many pained and unfruitful human beings here. And I cant continue battling with people who will never be successful in this life.

If you trade forex and you want to give up I beg you give up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by John5326: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
SavageResponse:

Stop displaying your ignorance here!

Nigerian banks that trade forex do more of round-tripping - buy forex from the CBN at official rate then dump it in the Black market at parallel rate.

I challenge you to mention the Nigerian bank that does online forex trading!

Umh on one of my thread you said if I make millions why am I looking for people to invest their money. I couldnt find that thread again I would have replied there.

But this is it I guess you misinterpreted what I said there. What I meant there was that I myself is looking for business to invest into. Not for people to invest in mine. I don't have any business other than forex what I do is invest into people's business.

I can see you are good at scrolling through peoples profile as jobless as you are. Go and find someone named greenback01 I invested into his business yesterday with 500k cause he gave me proof. Go and talk to him if I did that or not.

And also try and look for something to do cause waiting for people to comment so you can savagely respond them won't lead you anywhere. That's what your name says any way.

You can look up my office we might have a job for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by klabi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
sircrabo:

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by klabi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
John5326:

Am so happy that at least out of the majority who call forex a scam

Someone understands what we do here.

Forex hasnt made you a millionaire but at least I know that you also know that if you keep doing it for more than a year and keep following your rules. Then being a millionaire from forex isn't far from you.

Nairaland is such a very bad place to be. The best is just read news and leave, this people in here can kill dreams like mad.

I can vividly remember some years back before I started forex trading I came to nairaland to find out what people thought about it and everybody said it was a scam that no one can make a living out of it. To me as a beginner I was surprised cause my mentor was making $30k and above per month at that time I didn't know what to do again.

But today am so grateful I gave it a try

Am begging you if you have a dream never bring it to nairaland. They will kill it in your very before. I myself is deactivating my account now.

They have so many pained and unfruitful human beings here. And I cant continue battling with people who will never be successful in this life.

If you trade forex and you want to give up I beg you give up.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by blessedchild234(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
I know people who fed of forex I just wish I had the resources back then to start it though, but I'm on the journey to learn binary options.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by John5326: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Let me correct something. This is what I see many beginners and even professionals make in forex. Am a forex trader too with years of experience

Is forex trading gambling? Yes it is

Is forex trading like sport betting? No it's not

What is gambling? Gambling is anything that involves risk, money and the outcome is to make more isn't it. Then why do you say forex trading isn't gambling

Doesn't trading involve risk, money and outcome of more. It does.

Now is forex trading like sport betting? No it's not, do you spend months and even years practicing how to play sport betting? Never you just go to a punter, place a bet with no risk management whatsoever and expect to win.

But in Forex trading you spend even years practicing and also apply strong risk management or else you will be kicked out, before you start trading real account

Can you survive on betting? No
Can you survive on forex? Yes of course more than a millon Nigerians do.

Betting is all about chance
Forex trading is all about risk management

So you can't compare the both of them

Now you see strong Christians trading forex but you never see them playing sports betting why?

The Bible is never against gambling, the Bible is against getting rich quick and love for money. If your a good bible scholar am sure you can attest to this.

Can you get rich quick from betting? Of course, people put in 100naira to make 40millon and with chance some have succeeded

Can you get rich with forex trading? Never, try it and see if it's possible. Anyone you know that got rich by putting 100naira into forex trading and made even 10000naira let me know. It's not even possible to put 100naira

Professional traders will always tell you if you want to make a million naira from forex then put 100millon. What does that tell you it's not a get rich quick scheme.

Back to gambling. Let's talk about investing, if someone comes to you with a business plan and asks you to give him some capital and you do, what have you done, believe it or not you have gambled. How? You have risked your money into someone's business and your expecting more from this business isn't it. Exactly now you get the point.

Many people gamble without even knowing they are actually gambling.
Whatever you put your money into that that has risk and your expectation is to make more, it is gambling. The next thing is to ask yourself is it a get rich quick scheme, if yes it doesn't glorify God, if No then go ahead

In life you must take risks and God is aware about it. Risk that involves money too. No billionaire today became that without risk unless it was an inheritance. No successful person today became that without risk.

People who are into real estate risk there money to build houses. Houses they don't know if one day it will burn down, if one day it will collapse. They just take that risk which involves their money and the outcome of course is to make more. Are they gambling yes of course. Are they getting rich quick. No. And God is happy with them

So change your mentality today

Forex is gambling. Its just an educative gambling.

Cause without the education you cannot do it.

If someone should ask you if forex trading is gambling tell them yes because it contains risk so do every business. It's simple

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by naira4ever(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
John5326:
Let me correct something. This is what I see many beginners and even professionals make in forex. Am a forex trader too with years of experience

Is forex trading gambling? Yes it is

Is forex trading like sport betting? No it's not

What is gambling? Gambling is anything that involves risk, money and the outcome is to make more isn't it. Then why do you say forex trading isn't gambling

Doesn't trading involve risk, money and outcome of more. It does.

Now is forex trading like sport betting? No it's not, do you spend months and even years practicing how to play sport betting? Never you just go to a punter, place a bet with no risk management whatsoever and expect to win.

But in Forex trading you spend even years practicing and also apply strong risk management or else you will be kicked out, before you start trading real account

Can you survive on betting? No
Can you survive on forex? Yes of course more than a millon Nigerians do.

Betting is all about chance
Forex trading is all about risk management

So you can't compare the both of them

Now you see strong Christians trading forex but you never see them playing sports betting why?

The Bible is never against gambling, the Bible is against getting rich quick and love for money. If your a good bible scholar am sure you can attest to this.

Can you get rich quick from betting? Of course, people put in 100naira to make 40millon and with chance some have succeeded

Can you get rich with forex trading? Never, try it and see if it's possible. Anyone you know that got rich by putting 100naira into forex trading and made even 10000naira let me know. It's not even possible to put 100naira

Professional traders will always tell you if you want to make a million naira from forex then put 100millon. What does that tell you it's not a get rich quick scheme.

Back to gambling. Let's talk about investing, if someone comes to you with a business plan and asks you to give him some capital and you do, what have you done, believe it or not you have gambled. How? You have risked your money into someone's business and your expecting more from this business isn't it. Exactly now you get the point.

Many people gamble without even knowing they are actually gambling.
Whatever you put your money into that that has risk and your expectation is to make more, it is gambling. The next thing is to ask yourself is it a get rich quick scheme, if yes it doesn't glorify God, if No then go ahead

In life you must take risks and God is aware about it. Risk that involves money too. No billionaire today became that without risk unless it was an inheritance. No successful person today became that without risk.

People who are into real estate risk there money to build houses. Houses they don't know if one day it will burn down, if one day it will collapse. They just take that risk which involves their money and the outcome of course is to make more. Are they gambling yes of course. Are they getting rich quick. No. And God is happy with them

So change your mentality today

Forex is gambling. Its just an educative gambling.

Cause without the education you cannot do it.

If someone should ask you if forex trading is gambling tell them yes because it contains risk so do every business. It's simple

You nail it.
Hard Truth

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by davidtuzy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pls bro can we link up... I would like u to put me through ( am so much intrested )
sircrabo:

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by akeensbussy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Forex is real and great...people make money from it truly but you will need to invest good money to make good money....like $10,000

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Theophinio(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
sircrabo:

Hi boss

I was doing quite well but emotional trading made me blow an account I have grown yesterday

Discipline and logic is key to conquer the market

I will return better next month

Are you a swing trader
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Forget Nairalanders, they are living in another planet. Nothing good can come out of a hard core Nairalanders. They are the hardest and stiff neck set of people to convince.

Don't even bother to make advert on Nairaland cos you will not sell. People are making steady dollars daily on forex. You are wasting your time trying to convince Nairalanders.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by sircrabo: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Theophinio:

Hi boss

I was doing quite well but emotional trading made me blow an account I have grown yesterday

Discipline and logic is key to conquer the market

I will return better next month

Are you a swing trader

I'm somewhere between a day trader and swing. I use the 4hr for analysis, then take my trade on 1hr.

I also lost an account recently. Its not the end of the world. We'll bounce back
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by Theophinio(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
sircrabo:

I'm somewhere between a day trader and swing. I use the 4hr for analysis, then take my trade on 1hr.

I also lost an account recently. Its not the end of the world. We'll bounce back

Sure boss

We keep growing in knowledge in this field

Financial freedom is sure with this business than depending on an employer for survival

AI is on the verge of rendering almost 55% workforce jobless worldwide
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by MrBroke(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
enolife2:

Keep deceiving yourself or keep getting decieved. Forex is somebody's business, you guys just can't keep off from quick money that's y you keep going back to this things (Sports Betting, Forex(CFds)). I pity you guys
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Hate Forex So Much by MrBroke(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023

Anyway different strokes for different folks... I was told by my lecturer in University that I was just a glorified gambler but now I make more than him monthly....
I didn't say u should trade forex or anything like that..... But it's the same reply I see Everytime when someone doesn't understand ur work....

Warren buffet(richest investor alive) 3rd richest man in the world condemned Bitcoin and crypto currency..... A crypto currency millionaire paid $1.6million for charity lunch just to discuss and educate him.... Donald trump was also present at the meeting...with other crypto bosses.. CEO of binance, litecoin and the rest...

What am I saying in essence... Ur beliefs work for you.....

You sound like a kid in finance and investing, don't ponzi and pyramid schemes pay off b4 people lose money. $25k paid off , $500k loss. In every scam trust is needed. Forex is not a business or investment, it is gambling oga, dey decieve yourself say you dey sophisticated, you know nothing about the financial market because if you do you would never recommend forex(CFDs) trading to anyone. Why do you think it's banned in some countries? Youtube videos and small e-books you read dey deceive you, well na your money so you fit use am as you like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEED Quick N Easy/flexible Loan To Finance Your Business, Contract, LPO @ABUJA? / Capital Oil & Gas Puts National Interest Above Business / ***PICTURE STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO WIN SPORT BET ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.