Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? (944 Views)

FAKE NEWS FILTERING THREAD ; Don't trust that news yet ! / The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / APC Elections: Up Till Now There Is No Candidate Emeka Nwajuba Without News Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
One would have expected Lai Mohammed to have come to Osinbanjo's recuse screaming "fake news" but that is yet to happen. Not only has Lai being eerily silent but also Aso Rock over osinbanjo's current travails. Neither Garba shehu nor Adesina have come out to debunk any and all rumours surrounding Osinbanjo's looting of FIRS funds.

I know Lai's loyalty is first and foremost to Tinubu and then Buhari and since the latter are angry with Osinbanjo over the way he looted stolen campaign funds , it is safe to say Lai won't be sticking his lying tongue out for Osinbanjo. Same goes for Garba and Adesina.

They say silence is golden and can be taken as consent. i

As things stand now, Osinbanjo is literally on his own.
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by helinues: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
So people could be trying to break Musiwa's record on NL ?

3daful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:
So people could be trying to break Musiwa's record on NL ?

3daful!
[/s]

I will continue to rub it into your noses that Osinbanjo is thieving fake pastor.
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by helinues: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
ODB2:
[s][/s]

I will continue to rub it into your noses that Osinbanjo is thieving fake pastor.

Says someone that none of his lineage ever become village master not to talk of local government chairman.

Btw, hope you know Osibanjo is not aware of your existence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by jarawa: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
ODB2:
[s]One would have expected Lai Mohammed to have come to Osinbanjo's recuse screaming "fake news" but that is yet to happen. Not only has Lai being eerily silent but also Aso Rock over osinbanjo's current travails. Neither Garba shehu nor Adesina have come out to debunk any and all rumours surrounding Osinbanjo's looting of FIRS funds.

I know Lai's loyalty is first and foremost to Tinubu and then Buhari and since the latter are angry with Osinbanjo over the way he looted stolen campaign funds , it is safe to say Lai won't be sticking his lying tongue out for Osinbanjo. Same goes for Garba and Adesina.

As things stand now, Osinbanjo is literally on his own.[/s] cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by jarawa: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
ODB2:
[s][/s]

[s]I will continue to rub it into your noses that Osinbanjo is thieving fake pastor. [/s] cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=jarawa post=82628340. ][/quote]

Osinbanjo is a thief
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by efighter: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lazy youth, go get a job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
efighter:
Lazy youth, go get a job.

Osinbanjo is a thief !
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by cjrane: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
ODB2:
One would have expected Lai Mohammed to have come to Osinbanjo's recuse screaming "fake news" but that is yet to happen. Not only has Lai being eerily silent but also Aso Rock over osinbanjo's current travails. Neither Garba shehu nor Adesina have come out to debunk any and all rumours surrounding Osinbanjo's looting of FIRS funds.

As things stand now, Osinbanjo is literally on his own.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even some bishops enjoy egunje talk-more of pastors!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
cjrane:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even some bishops enjoy egunje talk-more of pastors!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

His loot will be used to purchase his grave .

Just like Judas, he will end up in the Potter's field.
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Osibanjo forgot the 13th and 14th rule of politics; never do anything that will make your enemies gain leverage on you and always tie up loose ends
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by abel619: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where did this one come from again, because everyone leaves you doesn't mean you ain't innocent, perhaps this gentleman has opened himself up for investigations. This shows he's ready and doesn't care who stand with him or not. Use your head o

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by Softesst: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Who's this lost goat
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
simplelex:
Osibanjo forgot the 13th and 14th rule of politics; never do anything that will make your enemies gain leverage on you and always tie up loose ends

Osinbanjo is proof that you can not serve two masters

Osinbanjo is moloch worshipper masquerading as a Christian . A fraud and a hypocrite .

All his travails are heavenly ordained .
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by OC831: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
A waste of my 5 mins, it’s apparent some people just have nothing to do than cyber stalk others and get moronic inspirations to put out imbecilic articles, let me go back to watching Big Brother abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
abel619:
Where did this one come from again, because everyone leaves you doesn't mean you ain't innocent, perhaps this gentleman has opened himself up for investigations. This shows he's ready and doesn't care who stand with him or not. Use your head o
[/s]

Tell Osinbanjo that threatening the general public over commenting on his pending criminal investigation will not get him off the hook.

Osinbanjo remains a thief until proven innocent . Since he has accused others of being thieves without trial or evidence it is only fair he gets same treatment .
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by Mcphamous(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
People are just so stupid,infact ehn so stupid that I find it very hard to believe that news like this could easily fly,nawa o ooo so what now happend if at the end of the day timi got jailed or he apologises?people don't think at all
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by demitola(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okaiz you need to realise that you are swimming in your own foolishness & your write-up is so shallow, ridden with hate, contempt & bitterness.
You don't need to be on the Internet shouting FIRS money - only get set to accompany loudmouths Timi Frank & Katch Ononuju to court. Vanguard Newspaper who have retracted & apologised to Prof Osinbajo for the fake news would be the no.1 waiter on the witness box.
Finally you would need to realise that Osinbajo is greater than all your generation - both past, present & possible future put together!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
OC831:
A waste of my 5 mins, it’s apparent some people just have nothing to do than cyber stalk others and get moronic inspirations to put out imbecilic articles, let me go back to watching Big Brother abeg
[/s]

None of you osinbanjo lap dogs is yet to dispute all the allegations hanging over his head.

What I do know is that osinbanjo is under divine punishment for his fake Christianity
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
Mcphamous:
People are just so stupid,infact ehn so stupid that I find it very hard to believe that news like this could easily fly,nawa o ooo so what now happend if at the end of the day timi got jailed or he apologises?people don't think at all
[/s]

When osinbanjo is finally given the full onnoghen treatment , I will resurrect this thread and feast on your salty tears.
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by jarawa: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
ODB2:

Osinbanjo is a thief
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
jarawa:
"Osinbanjo my mentor, Adeboye my role model" - Shina Rambo, 1986.
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by Laghondi2008: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wach your tongue, VP Osinbajo is not guilty, he knows nothing about that accusation.
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Laghondi2008:
Wach your tongue, VP Osinbajo is not guilty, he knows nothing about that accusation.

Osinbanjo is a thief

Adeboye is a fraud and a con man who Osinbanjo awarded well over 15bn contract for doing nothing

Adeboye Ananias now owns a $50million Leah super luxury jet.

God is exposing these thieves and will destroy them
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ojokolax: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
To think that some Nigerians are better conspiracy theorist than the American war room is shocking. Skills they could put to use in competing with Tom Clancy...
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by Adex2bash: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
ODB2 a useless rag that can only be used for cleaning dirt seeking relevance but unfortunately, he shall remain in the state of being used for unclean things. Well, you are at your best displaying stupidity and madness like mad rabid dog oponu omo jati-jati
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by Adex2bash: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
ODB2:

Osinbanjo is a thief

Adeboye is a fraud and a con man who Osinbanjo awarded well over 15bn contract for doing nothing

Adeboye Ananias now owns a $50million Leah super luxury jet.

God is exposing these thieves and will destroy them

your unborn generations will live to remember the error you are committing today and rain heap of curses upon you because you are already cross line that you shouldn't. Have this at the back of your mind a curse that is unremovable is place upon you
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by Daviddson(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Antibalaka are you not tired of opening new monikers and spreading senseless lies and propaganda?
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Adex2bash:
your unborn generations will live to remember the error you are committing today and rain heap of curses upon you because you are already cross line that you shouldn't. Have this at the back of your mind a curse that is unremovable is place upon you

Lol

All because I rightly called that Judas priest a thief.

You that is already cursed to your nth generation dey curse person over osinbanjo Judas matter?

See your pathetic life
Re: Yahoo Pst Osinbanjo: Why Has Lai Not Screamed "Fake News" Yet? by ODB2: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Antibalaka are you not tired of opening new monikers and spreading senseless lies and propaganda?
[/s]

Osunbade is a thief

(1) (Reply)

Former President Gej Visits Buhari 1hr After Apc Governorship Candidate- Pic / Senate Summons Adebayo Over N15bn In Private Firm Accounts / Breaking News!!! Sensitive Material Being Hijacked By The APC Stalwart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.